Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

Go find it if you want to see it. I showed you the NARA says Obama complied.
nope, you show it to me. You made the claim. It's what you all say to me. Now you don't want to support your own posts? That's my evidence it doesn't exist. Otherwise, you'd have it at your fingertips.

This only means you either didn't read the warrant or you didn't understand it. It listed 3 sections which were probably violated.
it didn't say anything except what they could take. Any document from 2017 to 2021, well that's fking everything right? So, still you have nothing to prove a law was broken.

nope, you show it to me. You made the claim. It's what you all say to me. Now you don't want to support your own posts? That's my evidence it doesn't exist. Otherwise, you'd have it at your fingertips.

Nope, I'm not here to serve you. I already proved the NARA said Obama complied and that they, not Obama, have custody of his presidential records. If you want more evidence, that's on you to find.

The law allows for presidential items to remain out of the public eye for up to 12 years. And as far as the claim about 33 million pages of presidential documents, Obama again complied with the law...

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.

“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.

“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.

Trump lied. All Obama's documents are stored at NARA.

it didn't say anything except what they could take. Any document from 2017 to 2021, well that's fking everything right? So, still you have nothing to prove a law was broken.

It listed several federal statutes. You know -- the law.

All the documents belong to the National Archives.

Nope, I'm not here to serve you. I already proved the NARA said Obama complied and that they, not Obama, have custody of his presidential records. If you want more evidence, that's on you to find.
nor I to you. funny how that works huh?

nope. you have to prove that he violated that law. is that been done? nope.

LOLOL

You idiot, it's still under investigation. If I could prove he committed a crime, that would mean the investigation is complete and he's been charged.

Still, despite your massive ignorance, 3 sections of federal code were listed as probably violated on the search warrant.

LOLOL

You idiot, it's still under investigation. If I could prove he committed a crime, that would mean the investigation is complete and he's been charged.

Still, despite your massive ignorance, 3 sections of federal code were listed as probably violated on the search warrant.
it's been under investigation since 2016, how long does it take your rubes?

He probably will be arrested. Trump isn't above the law.
ahhhhh look at you using pelosers words. If he violated a law you point to in that warrant, then he would have been arrested then. At the time of entry. Instead, ummmm not so much. TDS is very unbecoming on you.

Forum List

Back