Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

No, you're dreaming this investigation has been going on since 2016. :cuckoo:

You're dreaming if you think this investigation is any different than the same circus sideshow that has been going on since 2016 ... :auiqs.jpg:

Nope all Obama's documents are stored at NARA... Just like every other president's papers.

Trump took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and rule the rule of law. Trump is undisciplined and compulsive. He's a egotistical blabbermouth.
Nope, they arent. You need to do more reasearch on Obamas documents.

Trump lied about Obama's documents and you are wrong.
What does Trump have to do with Obamas documents, and why do you think its a lie? I can easilly post articles that say the opposite. Your lies arent going to work here.

LOL

Then Trump should have nothing to worry about.

He's playing his part in the show ... As are all the other participants.

Some people may be worried, but I am not.
That group of Assclowns on Capitol Hill has been playing the same games since before 2016.

Obama turned everything over in accordance with the law. Lying doesn't actually help you.
No he didnt. I dont know why you all keep saying this obvious lie. Google it for fuck sake! :cuckoo:

He's playing his part in the show ... As are all the other participants.

Some people may be worried, but I am not.
That group of Assclowns on Capitol Hill has been playing the same games since before 2016.​

Why on Earth would you be worried?? I'm not worried either. But then it's neither you nor I under a federal investigation.

NARA says they got everything from him required by law. Who the fuck do you think is gonna believe you over them??
What a sneaky line... "required by law". Yeah, cuz he spent 36 million dollars to keep his secret documents.

No he didnt. I dont know why you all keep saying this obvious lie. Google it for fuck sake! :cuckoo:

Lying doesn't help you.

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.

“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.

“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.

Hillary a not president retained her security clearance even though she got caught with top secret information on her personal emails
trump never had security clearance. He was the executer. He can't maintain that to which he never had.

However, he was the executer and his name is on the documents. He declassified the docs before he left in Jan 2021. That he did and legally could do.

What does Trump have to do with Obamas documents, and why do you think its a lie? I can easilly post articles that say the opposite. Your lies arent going to work here.

Trump keeps claiming Obama took his documents home. Trump's lying. Obama's documents are stored at the National Archives.

Lying doesn't help you.

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.
“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.
“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.
Thats a bullshit article. No articles prior to Trump being raided claim that. Do your research.

trump never had security clearance. He was the executer. He can't maintain that to which he never had.

However, he was the executer and his name is on the documents. He declassified the docs before he left in Jan 2021. That he did and legally could do.

Trump can't declassify them on a whim. There are procedures that have to be followed.. and, ALL the documents belong to the National Archives. Maybe Trump is just retarded.

Go look for it fuck head.

I don’t need to post it 30 times like I did the Burn Pit Bill

Google NARA letter
so no letter then. Gotcha, just as I figured. I couldn't find one. so you lied.

Forum List

Back