Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

Will leave the legal part to those who know the law from education & experience of those laws to battle it out.
Just think it is tacky & sloppy to load up old news papers letters and documents that pertain to national security & take them to your golf club.

Dude, the three statutes mentioned in the warrant as well as the PRA are not dependent on classification

Please stop spewing that nonsense. You know better now.

AND if Trump had carelessly issued some weird blanket declassification it would have had to been witnessed

He can not just “think” it and poof it happens

Glad I could clear that up for you
Seems you have all the facts, I'm not as privy as you are.

There wasnt a paywall for me. Regardless, let me tell you what it says. It says that not a single document ever made it to his library.

Ive seen quite a few of you claim that his documents went to the National Archives, but that isnt true at all. Do you know where Obamas documents went? Its really weird actually... a series of military convoys took them to a fucking furniture store, of all places.

It indicates the NARA has possession of the documents.

Isn’t it interesting, Biden is so well loved and respected yet their focus is directed toward destroying a man named Trump at all cost. It stands to reason that if the aforementioned is in fact true then why compromise the FBI, DOJ, and rule of law on a has been?

There wasnt a paywall for me. Regardless, let me tell you what it says. It says that not a single document ever made it to his library.

Ive seen quite a few of you claim that his documents went to the National Archives, but that isnt true at all. Do you know where Obamas documents went? Its really weird actually... a series of military convoys took them to a fucking furniture store, of all places.

Your own article shows you're lying. The NARA was in possession of those records...

The National Archives employees will organize, digitize and preserve the contents of what is sometimes called the "president's attic," said John Laster, who directs the Presidential Materials Division at the agency and has toured the Hoffman Estates site.

No. A FORMER furniture store. The article indicates that National Archives employees were the ones working with them there.

This article corroborates that the National Archives had custody of the documents. Not Obama.

Self-own

depends on which site you choose to believe. i find many that says there was a standing order that anything he took was declassified by ths action alone.

a bit broad based for me and i'd argue that is stupid and needs more clarity.

then again, i think an FBI order from a group already busted for framing trump that simply says "any documents he may have seen while in office" is even more stupid.

but here we are.

There was no such standing order and if you read that there was, you're reading fake news. The only person on the planet to say there was such a standing order is Trump, in 2022, saying that as a defense for why he was still in possession of presidential materials. And Trump's own National Security Advisor says there was no such standing order.

However, Bolton told the Times he had never been told of such an order during his time in the White House or afterward.

“I was never briefed on any such order, procedure, policy when I came in,” Bolton said.

“If he were to say something like that, you would have to memorialize that, so that people would know it existed,” Bolton added.

What a sneaky line... "required by law". Yeah, cuz he spent 36 million dollars to keep his secret documents.
So because Obama, while still in office, spent millions blocking FOIA requests made by various news organizations, Trump what now? Gets to be above the law?

The National Archives rented and old store building to use as a warehouse and had the bulk stored there? So?

If so, that makes the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago even more seriously illegal. Does anyone know for sure?

ABSOLUTLEY!

No. A FORMER furniture store. The article indicates that National Archives employees were the ones working with them there.

This article corroborates that the National Archives had custody of the documents. Not Obama.

Self-own
A furniture store isnt the "National Archives", moron. Obama was allowed to keep his, But Trump is not.

So because Obama, while still in office, spent millions blocking FOIA requests made by various news organizations, Trump what now? Gets to be above the law?
Yep, he spent 36 million dollars of our hard earned taxes to keep his. Trump was handling it himself at his own cost,he was in legal negotiations over them, and they screwed him over. See the difference?

Forum List

Back