Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

Furniture stores are built to sell furniture from. They can never be used for anything else. Everyone knows that. :cuckoo::tinfoil:

What’s absurd about it? Your own article said that they were moved into the former furniture store and that employees from the archives were working through them. NARA released a statement saying they moved Obama’s records to Chicago after Trump left office.
The National Archives arent in need of closet space you fucking imbecile. The National Archives dont use furniture stores to store documents. Feel free to post a link for your absurd claim, but I assume no link will be forthcoming because, youre just a fool who makes foolish statements that you cant support.

The National Archives arent in need of closet space you fucking imbecile. The National Archives dont use furniture stores to store documents. Feel free to post a link for your absurd claim, but I assume no link will be forthcoming because, youre just a fool who makes foolish statements that you cant support.

It's already been posted. Your inability to recognize that is your problem, no one else's.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong. :abgg2q.jpg:

CLAIM: Former President Barack Obama took 30 million documents, many of them classified, to Chicago upon leaving the White House.​
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False.​
Are the records in DC or Chicago?

It's already been posted. Your inability to recognize that is your problem, no one else's.
So Faun boi, does obammy have access to the documents yes or no? And where are they again?

So Faun boi, does obammy have access to the documents yes or no? And where are they again?

Obama doesn't have access to them unless NARA chooses to offer him access as they're under NARA'S control.

Chicago, last that I've read.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong. :abgg2q.jpg:

CLAIM: Former President Barack Obama took 30 million documents, many of them classified, to Chicago upon leaving the White House.​
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False.​
The AP either lied or they are just misinformed, which is fairly typical for left wings news in 2022.

Why wouldn’t they use a FORMER (you forgot it again) furniture store as a location to sift through Obama’s records?

NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA.

Except we all know that it wasnt posted. Thanks for playing, loser.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

YOU posted it in post #268.

face-palm-gif.278959

Why wouldn’t they use a FORMER (you forgot it again) furniture store as a location to sift through Obama’s records?

NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA.
Stop showing me articles written AFTER Trump was raided. All your media lies now. Show me proof from BEFORE this incident. How many times do i have to keep repeating this.
A pity you can't back your words with proof.
I already did, using left wing news sources from a few years ago.

Stop showing me articles written AFTER Trump was raided. All your media lies now. Show me proof from BEFORE this incident. How many times do i have to keep repeating this.
Your own article mentioned that it was NARA employees going through Obama’s documents at the FORMER furniture store. Did you forget already?

Updated Information About Obama Presidential Library

• NARA continues to retain legal and physical custody of the records and artifacts. NARA will maintain, preserve, and provide access to the Presidential records of the Obama administration, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act.

I already did, using left wing news sources from a few years ago.

But now you're moaning it wasn't posted. :cuckoo:

Do you even know you’re cray-cray?

nothing in the act says anything about what he could do. Not one thing in it. There are no protocols. Trump's executive privilege allowed him to say declassified, therefore, they are declassified.

Your own article mentioned that it was NARA employees going through Obama’s documents at the FORMER furniture store. Did you forget already?

Updated Information About Obama Presidential Library

• NARA continues to retain legal and physical custody of the records and artifacts. NARA will maintain, preserve, and provide access to the Presidential records of the Obama administration, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act.
but they weren't in a NARA building. So factually, the same thing that happened at Trump's location. Right? Back in June? Will you deny the Archive team and FBI was at Mar Lago?

but they weren't in a NARA building. So factually, the same thing that happened at Trump's location. Right? Back in June? Will you deny the Archive team and FBI was at Mar Lago?

LOLOL

Imbecile, NARA had possession and control of the government documents stored at Mar-a-Raided??

WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back