Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

LOLOL

Imbecile, NARA had possession and control of the government documents stored at Mar-a-Raided??

WTF is wrong with you?
were they there? That was the question I asked and I notice you avoided the answer. So, to answer your question, since the Archives were there, then yes, they had possession of the documents.

Oh, BTW, you didn't answer, is the furniture store in Chicago obammy's building or the Archives?

were they there? That was the question I asked and I notice you avoided the answer. So, to answer your question, since the Archives were there, then yes, they had possession of the documents.

Imbecile, I answered your questions. :icon_rolleyes:

Your dementia is worsening.

jc456: Are the records in DC or Chicago?

Faun: They're in Chicago being prepared for Obama's Library.

jc456: So Faun boi, does obammy have access to the documents yes or no?

Faun: Obama doesn't have access to them unless NARA chooses to offer him access as they're under NARA'S control.

jc456: And where are they again?

Faun: Chicago, last that I've read.

Imbecile, I answered your questions. :icon_rolleyes:

Your dementia is worsening.

jc456: Are the records in DC or Chicago?
Faun: They're in Chicago being prepared for Obama's Library.
jc456: So Faun boi, does obammy have access to the documents yes or no?
Faun: Obama doesn't have access to them unless NARA chooses to offer him access as they're under NARA'S control.
jc456: And where are they again?
Faun: Chicago, last that I've read.
thanks, now who owns the building they are in in Chicago?

but they weren't in a NARA building. So factually, the same thing that happened at Trump's location. Right? Back in June? Will you deny the Archive team and FBI was at Mar Lago?
They are in a NARA controlled facility. they may not own the building, but the rent it.

Even if true, so what? It's under the control now of the NARA.
well again, what's the difference is the so what? If the archives were in Mar a lago and told trump to lock up his documents and left, then they approved his storage location. Obammy lives in Chicago and he is near his records. So what? So what's the difference is the so what.

prove it.

LOLOLOL

YOU already proved it in post #307 when you linked an article stating...

But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified.

YOU posted that. Now YOU are asking for proof of that. :cuckoo:

Like I said, and you demonstrate again... your dementia is worsening.

well again, what's the difference is the so what? If the archives were in Mar a lago and told trump to lock up his documents and left, then they approved his storage location. Obammy lives in Chicago and he is near his records. So what? So what's the difference is the so what.

You say you're in Chicago. That means you're near those records too. Let's see you get inside that facility.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

YOU already proved it in post #307 when you linked an article stating...

But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified.

YOU posted that. Now YOU are asking for proof of that. :cuckoo:

Like I said, and you demonstrate again... your dementia is worsening.
well there is this. Now this has a paywall, but the headline says it all...

Looks like the obammy foundation picked the site.
  1. Obama foundation finally picks a site—for temporary offices

Mar 17, 2016 · The group planning Obama's library and museum leases office space in Hyde Park while it mulls whether to locate the presidential center in Jackson Park or Washington Park.

You say you're in Chicago. That means you're near those records too. Let's see you get inside that facility.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why would I be allowed, I wouldn't be allowed in Mar a lago either, So what? you still didn't answer the difference.

Why would I be allowed, I wouldn't be allowed in Mar a lago either, So what? you still didn't answer the difference.

Not true. Pay the Mar-a-Lago membership fee and yes, you are allowed in.

I've got it! jc456 is attempting to prove that Trump has been planning to put his Presidential library on the exclusive Mar-a-Lago resort grounds to keep the common riffraff away.

Don't know. Do you?
In 2011, the Village of Hoffman Estates took over ownership of the Now Arena.[14] On June 23, 2020, the Village of Hoffman Estates approved an $11.5 million deal to rename the Sears Centre Arena to the "NOW Arena".[15]

In the fall of 2016, papers and artifacts from President Barack Obama's administration began to arrive in town, where they are being stored in a building on Golf Road. The site is their temporary home while construction takes place on the Barack Obama Presidential Center in Jackson Park, Chicago, and is not open to the public.
"the Village of Hoffman Estates" apparently. The point? Still anyone's guess..

Trump already established his presidential library.
The question is just about whether or not the library got all it should have?

{...

Donald J. Trump Presidential Library​

National Archives and Records Administration
Archival Operations Division - Trump Presidential Library
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Room G-7
Washington, DC 20408-0001
Email: [email protected]
...}

Forum List

Back