Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

The National Archives arent in need of closet space you fucking imbecile. The National Archives dont use furniture stores to store documents. Feel free to post a link for your absurd claim, but I assume no link will be forthcoming because, youre just a fool who makes foolish statements that you cant support.
Where WOULD one store 30,000,000 documents other than a warehouse?

The NaziCon lies about President Obama's records have all been thoroughly debunked. Thoroughly!!!!! The only "crime" that President Obama committed was wearing a "tan" suit.

The NaziCon lies about President Obama's records have all been thoroughly debunked. Thoroughly!!!!! The only "crime" that President Obama committed was wearing a "tan" suit.
Nope. You are conned

Where WOULD one store 30,000,000 documents other than a warehouse?

They're in a facility in College Park, Maryland.. they have all been digitalized. Trump is a liar and not very bright.

jc456

Obama's documents are stored in a facility in College Park, Maryland. They have all been digitalized. JC is just stupid.

No, they're still in Chicago and have not fully been digitized yet. Village Board members at Hoffman Estates in Chicago just renewed the lease for 4 more years so NARA can continue doing their work there.

But you are 100% right about jc456.

Retard. The question was about Clinton losing the nuclear codes. Which "Clinton" do you think had the access to nuclear codes while living in the WH?

Next time, read the question before jumping in. Will help you look less of a retard. Good luck. :itsok:

And Magnus loses it! Whoa, dude, calm down and stop throwing things, everything's OK, it's just a discussion.

I'd say thanks for your concern about how I feel, but instead I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself, fag boi.

And AWWWWWWWWW

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

No, they're still in Chicago and have not fully been digitized yet. Village Board members at Hoffman Estates in Chicago just renewed the lease for 4 more years so NARA can continue doing their work there.

jc456 rocks!

You're confusing classified documents with unclassified documents. The classified documents were sent to Maryland. The vast majority of documents were not classified and put in a building in Chicago which is now being used as a NARA facility so they can go through it all and digitize material for Obama's Library. A process they're still working on which is why they renewed their lease there.

Forum List

Back