did ya ever notice...?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
(to quote the late great Andy Rooney) That Biden has the lowest popularity rating EVER despite the fact he had the HUGE 81 million people put him in office? Are you like me, something is QUEER here. MY spidy senses says CHINA funds this bullshit and they are well wise to hide it in the stock market.

• Banned
The democrats and the perpetual persecution of Trump. Firstly, the Russian colusion thing. Made up by Hillary Clinton. It never happened. No proof. just empty accusations. Trump was impeached WITHOUT any proof he did a fucking thing wrong. Neither Time. Why can't we look into Biden's SAME involvement in Burisma?

• Banned
The democrats and the perpetual persecution of Trump. Firstly, the Russian collusion thing. Made up by Hillary Clinton. It never happened. No proof. Just empty accusations. Trump was impeached WITHOUT any proof he did a fucking thing wrong. Neither Time. Why can't we look into Biden's SAME involvement in Burisma?

(to quote the late great Andy Rooney) That Biden has the lowest popularity rating EVER despite the fact he had the HUGE 81 million people put him in office? Are you like me, something is QUEER here. MY spidy senses says CHINA funds this bullshit and they are well wise to hide it in the stock market.
Actually he doesn't have the lowest rating ever and is a shame so many Americans are misinformed.

Forum List

Back