🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you donate to The Donald?

It's amazing that so many people support and trust Donald Trump. For four years they laughed and built on TDS to protect their ego.

Calling Trump corrupt and dishonest almost always ends with TDS when the truth is posted. His supporters were never able to comprehend reality. Now, three weeks before the election those Republican Pols, and want to be members in the House of Rep. and the Senate, as well as seats in the State's legislatures and Governor's mansions still support The Donald.

Once again, those who respond to this thread will defend this crook and assail my thread.

Did you donate to Xi's man Quid Pro?

Did you donate to Potatohead that caused us to have massive inflation, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals, recession, decreased family income, who stole the election from the American people and who fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Because if you did you are a fucking moron.
As noted, a trump supporter attacked my character.

I don't support dollars to political parties or anyone running for office. My donations go to local NGO agencies.

BTW: President Biden is not to be blamed about the world-wide inflation, or the high cost of gas; Nor the decrease of family income or the withdrawn of Afghanistan since Trump made the decision.

Why would a working class person donate to the elitists? Answer this. It goes for both parties. Morons. Losers.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
the reason is cult indoctrination

Forum List

Back