🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

did you notice

After pelosi said no impeachment, she snapped her fingers and 90 percent of the democrats started spinning away to rationalize the decision, after all these years of wanting it?
Partisans are pathetic!

The Democrats' only priority should be working to impeach the fat orange fuck and then work on digging a hole under a prison and bury the whole shitty family underneath it when they are found guilty of numerous crimes.

Yeah....um...no.

If you don't like the current administration then call up section 8 and tell them you don't want the rent assistance anymore....cancel your EBT card and pay for your own scrips at the pharmacy. Your profile is not one of a working citizen...smells like a lay about failure to me.

JO

After pelosi said no impeachment, she snapped her fingers and 90 percent of the democrats started spinning away to rationalize the decision, after all these years of wanting it?
Partisans are pathetic!
At least they're making sense. There are some people who have been dreaming of getting rid of the guy somehow, and so they pinned their hopes on impeachment, whenever it was mentioned. But impeachment is serious business. I wish she had come out and said this a long time ago.
Because she snapped her fingers. They are dupes. Sheep, even.
Its pathetic.
TN, it's called leadership. You can't have everyone in the boat rowing in different directions, not if you want to get anywhere.
You can stick up for a lack of integroty if you want.
Some people think for themselves :dunno:
What if they said, "I personally think the President could be impeached based on his behavior in office, but I agree with Pelosi that impeachment is very divisive and not in our country's best interests unless there has been a serious crime."

Partisans are pathetic!
At least they're making sense. There are some people who have been dreaming of getting rid of the guy somehow, and so they pinned their hopes on impeachment, whenever it was mentioned. But impeachment is serious business. I wish she had come out and said this a long time ago.
Its pathetic.
TN, it's called leadership. You can't have everyone in the boat rowing in different directions, not if you want to get anywhere.
You dont have to parrot everything your leader says. That is a dangerous game.

I dont have a leader. Maybe you should question why you do.
I don't have a leader either. I was discussing with TN a theoretical concept.

Partisans are pathetic!
Its pathetic.
What if they said, "I personally think the President could be impeached based on his behavior in office, but I agree with Pelosi that impeachment is very divisive and not in our country's best interests unless there has been a serious crime."
My point would still stand.

Partisans are pathetic!
Its pathetic.

Some people feel Trump being Trump IS a serious crime. Thats why they will never stop wanting impeachment.

Partisans are pathetic!

They will have a perfectly legitimate chance to get rid of him in 2020. The fact that they don't want to wait is probably a reflection of their fear of what Trump is doing to the Judiciary at the most rapid pace in Presidential history. Up till now they have filibustered the process but the Senate is about to install 200 Judges that have been held out by the dems in the next 6 weeks.

Five'll get you ten the he replaces Ginsberg by 2020...if he gets reelected he will definitely be replacing her.

JO

Its pathetic.

Some people feel Trump being Trump IS a serious crime. Thats why they will never stop wanting impeachment.

More than ever before the left has given into its totalitarian leanings. The believe they should be in charge regardless of who is in the white house. They have always had that leaning but never before now have they been willing to subvert openly such as what we are seeing in the past two years. They may find that they have carried it too far. Depending on what we have left for an American demographic in the next election we could see record numbers of right leaning centrists piss on the left for their horrible political manners. Hard to say what will happen but I would call it a livelihood.

JO

All you have to do is look at so many on this board that from day one have been hoping in one way or another for Trump and his administration to be gone. How many times have we heard impeachment, just wait till Mueller is finished? Remember when Russia was all the craze? We have even had those that were excited by the idea of war, a failed economy and perhaps pestilence and plague.

Will be interesting to see how the idea of not impeaching him is now spun.
I'm not sure Pelosi said no impeachment no matter what. She said no impeachment unless there is evidence of serious crimes and both parties agree.
Wow out of every thing that was said you think it makes it alright if unless is added? We have almost three years of investigation when you take into account the FBI and phone taps. You even have to wonder when the IRS began going over his tax returns for anything that could be used against him as a candidate.

Partisans are pathetic!
Its pathetic.
You dont have to parrot everything your leader says. That is a dangerous game.

I dont have a leader. Maybe you should question why you do.
I don't have a leader either. I was discussing with TN a theoretical concept.
Understood.

You are sympathetic to it in the least.

Partisans are pathetic!

You are predictable.

Most Dems have always been indifferent on impeachment until the crimes are grasped by the lying, desperate GOP.

Partisans are pathetic!

The Democrats' only priority should be working to impeach the fat orange fuck and then work on digging a hole under a prison and bury the whole shitty family underneath it when they are found guilty of numerous crimes.

Yeah....um...no.

If you don't like the current administration then call up section 8 and tell them you don't want the rent assistance anymore....cancel your EBT card and pay for your own scrips at the pharmacy. Your profile is not one of a working citizen...smells like a lay about failure to me.

JO

I own two businesses, you waste of space. You're dismissed.

Partisans are pathetic!

You are predictable.

Most Dems have always been indifferent on impeachment until the crimes are grasped by the lying, desperate GOP.

Right, and which crime was it that Trump did again?

Pelosi knows they have nothing and that America is tiring of their charade and see it for what it is. Actually, what she did was smart. It takes that Trump political persecution campaign point away to a degree.

I noticed that the Mueller investigation has not produced a report yet.

It would take a bombshell for Republicans to turn on their Deficit Don. So why impeach if you don't have a chance to convict or remove him from office. If the evidence is substantial, criminal charges can wait till he leaves office.

Let the voters decide in 2020.

Partisans are pathetic!

You are predictable.

What's your hurry. Mueller and the SDNY will tell us what's up. Patience.

Partisans are pathetic!

You are predictable.

Yea, that's why most Democrats are backing away from Mueller and hoping Schiff can pull something out of his rear.

Partisans are pathetic!

You are predictable.

Yea, that's why most Democrats are backing away from Mueller and hoping Schiff can pull something out of his rear.

No. They aren't. That's fake news.

Partisans are pathetic!

You are predictable.

th

Sure....sorry you don't like reality.

You are predictable.

th

Sure....sorry you don't like reality.

Support your claim. What leading Dem said that they are not confident that Mueller will do the job?

You can't. You are a wishful thinker. You need to make shit up.

Forum List

Back