🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you read Trump's totally hilarious Memorial Day tweet? Ends with ------- NICE!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
In white is Trump's actual tweet:

DeUGf3XVwAA0M-G.jpg:large

The person who did this wrote:
There. Edited. This day is not about you.

Trump's minions have no idea why this was edited.

The other former presidents wrote beautiful words of thanks to Veterans who died for their country and to Gold Star families.

Not Trump. Trump wrote about Trump.

The other former presidents wrote beautiful words of thanks to Veterans who died for their country and to Gold Star families.

I thought obama did that? So wouldnt he be writing about obama?

He wrote how well the country is doing now that there's a genuine America President at the helm

It looks like he wrote about "how well our country is doing today" in his usual inarticulate style, not out of the ordinary for President Daffy Don and not particularly worthy of criticism.

Flowery speechifying isn't his strong suit.

That's actually an excellent point, but it doesn't change the fact that this tweet is insulting to our fallen on their day.

The Tweet was pure genius.

1. It honored our fallen soldiers.
2. Talked about how well the country is doing.
3. Royally pissed off Liberals.

That's actually an excellent point, but it doesn't change the fact that this tweet is insulting to our fallen on their day.

Next time you conduct a séance to check in with the fallen relative to how they feel about President Donny's tweets, could you do me a favor and ask one of 'em to locate my extra set of car keys? Thanks …

It looks like he wrote about "how well our country is doing today" in his usual inarticulate style, not out of the ordinary for President Daffy Don and not particularly worthy of criticism.

that's why you hire speechwriters to make sure that what you say strikes the right tone.

Honored our fallen soldiers?

HAPPY Memorial Day?

Dead soldiers would be happy because of me?

Sick.

^ Note that to trumpanzees...even disrespecting our fallen dead is GOOD if it "pissed off Liberals".

In white is Trump's actual tweet:

DeUGf3XVwAA0M-G.jpg:large

The person who did this wrote:
There. Edited. This day is not about you.

Trump's minions have no idea why this was edited.
Unlike Obama.....there was no "I" in it. Trump did not mention himself. He only tried to be positive instead of exhibiting fake sorrow (like Adam Schiff) on memorial day. He tried to focus on the positives.

But as usual, those with TDS cannot stand one day without being critical of everything Trump says or does. Frankly I think it's getting boring.

that's why you hire speechwriters to make sure that what you say strikes the right tone.

Uh-Huh, that only works when the speech giver actually sticks to the script that the speech writers lay out for 'em, Donny doesn't have any aptitude for that either.

Personally I don't think he needs speech writers what he needs is a life time twitter ban and perhaps a cage somewhere in the West Wing for when the urge to talk to the public or the press overtakes him.

"We're gonna need a cage. " -- The Original Doug Kinney, Multiplicity

Actually he didn't write a thing about himself. You just assumed that he did because you know his policies are making America great again.

Actually he didn't write a thing about himself. You just assumed that he did because you know his policies are making America great again.
You mean Obama's policies.

It's one thing to carry on existing policies and another to take 500 million from the Chinese for a Trump resort while helping a Chinese company steal American technology and take American jobs.

Trump's minions are so under Trump's spell, they have somehow convinced themselves that's a "good" thing.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

You mean Obama's policies.
Uh-Oh, Looks like you need to do a better job of keeping your Obama Obsession under wraps....

Otherwise your Trump Obsession might get jealous.

Next time you conduct a séance to check in with the fallen relative to how they feel about President Donny's tweets, could you do me a favor and ask one of 'em to locate my extra set of car keys? Thanks …
Whoo hoo there is some DEEP denial going on with this one!

Forum List

Back