🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you read Trump's totally hilarious Memorial Day tweet? Ends with ------- NICE!

Whoo hoo there is some DEEP denial going on with this one!
Uh-huh, on the bright side I'm not so far gone as to appoint myself spokesman for the dead. :dunno:
Lol, but isn't that what you just did?

You mean by stating the President Twitters remarks were "insulting to our fallen"?

… no that wasn't me, that was some other poster, but I'm sure glad there's that there's at least poster out there that while being severely challenged on the reading with comprehension front is none the less making herculean efforts to look out for the delicate sensibilities of the dead. :rolleyes:
to be fair, the fallen probably have really thin skin
Look at the Patriots making fun of the people who died defending them.

SMH
I didnt make fun of them. Do you think those dead are such bedwetters that biology and the circle of life offends them?
How offensive!

Uh-huh, on the bright side I'm not so far gone as to appoint myself spokesman for the dead. :dunno:

You mean by stating the President Twitters remarks were "insulting to our fallen"?

… no that wasn't me, that was some other poster, but I'm sure glad there's that there's at least poster out there that while being severely challenged on the reading with comprehension front is none the less making herculean efforts to look out for the delicate sensibilities of the dead. :rolleyes:
I think you got confused.
Possibly... Confusion is second only to laughter on the list of most common side effects brought on by exposure to the mindless ramblings of hyper-partisan drones.
More than possible since it is the normal state of tRumpkins when confronted with actual reality.

SMH
I didnt make fun of them. Do you think those dead are such bedwetters that biology and the circle of life offends them?
How offensive!
You are poking fun at them.

SMH
How offensive!
You are speaking for them.
Looks like we are both assholes.

SMH
How offensive!
You and tRump are trying to deny them their day.

I don't think I'm the asshole here.

SMH
How offensive!

Im not denying anything you stupid fuck.
You bore me with your hackery. Good day.

SMH
How offensive!

Im not denying anything you stupid fuck.
You bore me with your hackery. Good day.
Run away tRumpkin.

In white is Trump's actual tweet:

DeUGf3XVwAA0M-G.jpg:large

The person who did this wrote:
There. Edited. This day is not about you.

Trump's minions have no idea why this was edited.

Yep, whatever is going on, it has to be about the donald, the center of everything. Just like at the Annapolis graduation. He had to impress on the graduates that he, the great one, was not going to leave after the ceremony. Oh, no no no!! He was going to stay there and shake each and everyone's hand. Too bad the little bitch dodged the draft and didn't go on to win the Vietnam war for us.

It seems that everything about Memorial Day is "totally hilarious" to the angry incoherent hate-Trump's America left.

No. I didn’t see Trumps tweet. I was too busy spending time with my family and remembering the sacrifice others have made for this country. I had no time to care about what our President did or said.

Perhaps if you tried being honest and focused on what’s important instead of wasting time parsing what the President says you might win elections

What he actually tweeted................'Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!'

The other former presidents wrote beautiful words of thanks to Veterans who died for their country and to Gold Star families.

Not Trump. Trump wrote about Trump.
I thought obama did that? So wouldnt he be writing about obama?
That's actually an excellent point, but it doesn't change the fact that this tweet is insulting to our fallen on their day.
yeah cause one should never thank those who died that gave us the ability to prosper. That their death wasn't wasted. :ack-1:

It looks like he wrote about "how well our country is doing today" in his usual inarticulate style, not out of the ordinary for President Daffy Don and not particularly worthy of criticism.

Flowery speechifying isn't his strong suit.

that's why you hire speechwriters to make sure that what you say strikes the right tone.
someone who isn't him, isn't what he'd say and would be basically fake. Yep, the left do indeed love fake news.

He wrote how well the country is doing now that there's a genuine America President at the helm

He took credit for things he didn't do, and made it about himself.

"Happy Memorial Day"???? It's not supposed to be happy, you're not supposed to be like "woohoo, these people died, now let's get fucking drunk".
it's supposed to be woohoo your death wasn't wasted, we learned something from it and added value to our country because of it. You fking left would never go for that. I get it.

The other former presidents wrote beautiful words of thanks to Veterans who died for their country and to Gold Star families.

Not Trump. Trump wrote about Trump.
I thought obama did that? So wouldnt he be writing about obama?

Post it!

Here are President Obama's remarks in 2016. By comparison, he makes Trumpybear and his followers who look the other way, look like fools.

Remarks by the President on Memorial Day, 2016

"We are so proud of them. We are so grateful for their sacrifice. We are so thankful to those families of the fallen. May God bless our fallen and their families. May He bless all of you. And may He forever bless these United States of America. "

Possibly... Confusion is second only to laughter on the list of most common side effects brought on by exposure to the mindless ramblings of hyper-partisan drones.
More than possible since it is the normal state of tRumpkins when confronted with actual reality.

LOL, it's satisfying when a subtle snipe completely confounds the intellectual capacity of its target, it's an added bonus when it manages to reduce it to the point where the best it can manage in response is to regurgitate balderdash.

Two birds, one stone; my job is done here.

:popcorn:

Still talking to yourself then?

He wrote how well the country is doing now that there's a genuine America President at the helm

He took credit for things he didn't do, and made it about himself.

"Happy Memorial Day"???? It's not supposed to be happy, you're not supposed to be like "woohoo, these people died, now let's get fucking drunk".
it's supposed to be woohoo your death wasn't wasted, we learned something from it and added value to our country because of it. You fking left would never go for that. I get it.

No, really I wouldn't get that.

Woohoo, your death led me to have a nice fancy yacht, woohoo.

Fucking hell.

In white is Trump's actual tweet:

DeUGf3XVwAA0M-G.jpg:large

The person who did this wrote:
There. Edited. This day is not about you.

Trump's minions have no idea why this was edited.

Episode #127 of “imagine what the conservatives would say if the black guy did this?”

Forum List

Back