🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you read Trump's totally hilarious Memorial Day tweet? Ends with ------- NICE!

Uh-huh, on the bright side I'm not so far gone as to appoint myself spokesman for the dead. :dunno:
Lol, but isn't that what you just did?

You mean by stating the President Twitters remarks were "insulting to our fallen"?

… no that wasn't me, that was some other poster, but I'm sure glad there's that there's at least poster out there that while being severely challenged on the reading with comprehension front is none the less making herculean efforts to look out for the delicate sensibilities of the dead. :rolleyes:
I think you got confused.
Possibly... Confusion is second only to laughter on the list of most common side effects brought on by exposure to the mindless ramblings of hyper-partisan drones.
Still talking to yourself then?

Just as I suspected, you have no capacity for witty banter or reason based discussion.

Hate it break it to you but since you're clearly incapable of providing either intellectual or entertainmen value, your 15 minutes are up, back to /dev/null you go.

Ciao.

Lol, but isn't that what you just did?

You mean by stating the President Twitters remarks were "insulting to our fallen"?

… no that wasn't me, that was some other poster, but I'm sure glad there's that there's at least poster out there that while being severely challenged on the reading with comprehension front is none the less making herculean efforts to look out for the delicate sensibilities of the dead. :rolleyes:
I think you got confused.
Possibly... Confusion is second only to laughter on the list of most common side effects brought on by exposure to the mindless ramblings of hyper-partisan drones.
Still talking to yourself then?

Just as I suspected, you have no capacity for witty banter or reason based discussion.

Hate it break it to you but since you're clearly incapable of providing either intellectual or entertainmen value, your 15 minutes are up, back to /dev/null you go.

Ciao.
Lol, you kids are so bad at this.

Forum List

Back