🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you read Trump's totally hilarious Memorial Day tweet? Ends with ------- NICE!

He wrote how well the country is doing now that there's a genuine America President at the helm

He took credit for things he didn't do, and made it about himself.

"Happy Memorial Day"???? It's not supposed to be happy, you're not supposed to be like "woohoo, these people died, now let's get fucking drunk".

The other former presidents wrote beautiful words of thanks to Veterans who died for their country and to Gold Star families.

Not Trump. Trump wrote about Trump.
I thought obama did that? So wouldnt he be writing about obama?
That's actually an excellent point, but it doesn't change the fact that this tweet is insulting to our fallen on their day.

Next time you conduct a séance to check in with the fallen relative to how they feel about President Donny's tweets, could you do me a favor and ask one of 'em to locate my extra set of car keys? Thanks …
Whoo hoo there is some DEEP denial going on with this one!
Uh-huh, on the bright side I'm not so far gone as to appoint myself spokesman for the dead. :dunno:

Well, if you look at Memorial Day from a businessman's point of view, it is a happy day what with all the sales and all.

It's just a shame though, that they have to pay their workers for the day off.

Well, if you look at Memorial Day from a businessman's point of view, it is a happy day what with all the sales and all.

Unless of course you happen to be a businessman in Panama City, Florida, in which case this Memorial Day pretty much sucked.:(

The other former presidents wrote beautiful words of thanks to Veterans who died for their country and to Gold Star families.

That's actually an excellent point, but it doesn't change the fact that this tweet is insulting to our fallen on their day.

Next time you conduct a séance to check in with the fallen relative to how they feel about President Donny's tweets, could you do me a favor and ask one of 'em to locate my extra set of car keys? Thanks …
Uh-huh, on the bright side I'm not so far gone as to appoint myself spokesman for the dead. :dunno:
Lol, but isn't that what you just did?

He is correct.

I can't imagine how pissed off you will be on 2020, when he wins because of this reality.

It looks like he wrote about "how well our country is doing today" in his usual inarticulate style, not out of the ordinary for President Daffy Don and not particularly worthy of criticism.

Flowery speechifying isn't his strong suit.

that's why you hire speechwriters to make sure that what you say strikes the right tone.
I'm hearing his Arlington speech was really good.

Uh-Huh, that only works when the speech giver actually sticks to the script that the speech writers lay out for 'em, Donny doesn't have any aptitude for that either.

Personally I don't think he needs speech writers what he needs is a life time twitter ban and perhaps a cage somewhere in the West Wing for when the urge to talk to the public or the press overtakes him.

Or we could just remove him under the premise that a scary nut who can't be trusted with a Twitter Account probably shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear weapons.

This is the Happiest memorial Day my Dad's had in heaven. I know it
I sometimes wonder how my Dad would have felt about Trump. He was a rock hard conservative, watched Fox News long before it was a "thing," and he had a somewhat raunchy sense of humor, but he was also a gentleman. Not completely sure, but I can just about hear my Dad's deep guffaw at some of Trump's shenanigans, and he would be right in line with most of the policies.

Most Vet groups thinks it was pretty insulting, Trump has to try and remember this is not about him, especially him. Memorial day is for those who gave their life's for this country.

arlington.jpg

They did not die for open borders.

Donald Trump Is the President Our Military Leaders Always Dreamed About

You mean by stating the President Twitters remarks were "insulting to our fallen"?

… no that wasn't me, that was some other poster, but I'm sure glad there's that there's at least poster out there that while being severely challenged on the reading with comprehension front is none the less making herculean efforts to look out for the delicate sensibilities of the dead. :rolleyes:

You mean by stating the President Twitters remarks were "insulting to our fallen"?

… no that wasn't me, that was some other poster, but I'm sure glad there's that there's at least poster out there that while being severely challenged on the reading with comprehension front is none the less making herculean efforts to look out for the delicate sensibilities of the dead. :rolleyes:
to be fair, the fallen probably have really thin skin

No. I didn’t see Trumps tweet. I was too busy spending time with my family and remembering the sacrifice others have made for this country. I had no time to care about what our President did or said.

Perhaps if you tried being honest and focused on what’s important instead of wasting time parsing what the President says you might win elections

Not if they become zombies. Or worse

I think you got confused.

Look at the Patriots making fun of the people who died defending them.

SMH

I think you got confused.
Possibly... Confusion is second only to laughter on the list of most common side effects brought on by exposure to the mindless ramblings of hyper-partisan drones.

Forum List

Back