Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Baghdad Bob is drunk
I didn’t think Trump was a drinker.
yep you’re drunk

apparently baghdad bob is hitting it hard since his boss got executed

Read Clean Breakk Strategy.. There was NO reason to take out Saddam. NONE.
Clinton and the dems disagreed

also anyone that lived in the 90s

It wasn't for oil and it wasn't because Saddam was a threat to the neighbors. The PNAC used Clean Break Strategy in their demand that Sadam be deposed and Syria be destabilize. read both.

ok. Trump was against the war unlike xiden and clinton
NO. Biden and Clinton were publicly against the invasion unless the inspectors were allowed to stay. So you are a liar. Trump was ok with it on Howard Stearn .
stop lying they voted for the use of. force

xiden voted for the over throw of saddam and bill signed it as well

On the condition that the inspectors continue working.. and if neccessary.

NO. Biden and Clinton were publicly against the invasion unless the inspectors were allowed to stay. So you are a liar. Trump was ok with it on Howard Stearn .

hahaha show me where any of that is in the law...i’ll wait

What are you talking about?

the law authorizing the use of force in iraq! geez what do you think we have been discussing??

the law authorizing the use of force in iraq! geez what do you think we have been discussing??

So what? The reasons for the invasion were all cooked intelligence and lies. Extreme stupiity in foreign policy.

So what? The reasons for the invasion were all cooked intelligence and lies. Extreme stupiity in foreign policy.
so you just lied...gotcha. Xiden and Clinton voted for the authorization with no such conditions.

they outlined the reasons....one being the over throw of saddam which xiden also voted for and billy signed into law

so you just lied...gotcha. Xiden and Clinton voted for the authorization with no such conditions.

they outlined the reasons....one being the over throw of saddam which xiden also voted for and billy signed into law

Right after he got the Hague Invasion Act.

Wait for what? The AUMF was voted on in October 2002 when there were no inspectors in Iraq.

After inspectors returned to Iraq, Biden announced his updated position on the War in February 2003. He publicly opposed an invasion without a second resolution at the UNSC based on the outcome of inspections.

This is about facts and reality.

Senator Biden: I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.​

So I sit down and I say, the value--not the legitimacy, not the justness, not the equities--this guy does not deserve another tenth of a second, but by giving him another 3 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months and not moving until the next``cold,'' quote/unquote, season in their--in the late fall, what is the risk of doing that relative to the amount of support we would pick up, making our overall job, which is going to be immense, in my view, easier?​

Forum List

Back