Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
We had tried covert means though out the entire Bill Clinton Administrations.
Where did you read or hear of that? We launched some missiles when Saddam kicked the inspectors out in 1998. Pretty sad that it was the POTUS behaving badly when he kicked the inspectors out in 2003.

Read it somewhere. It's been over twenty years. Do you know what year it is?

what would it mean to you, if the Iraqi Democracy succeeds and results in a demonstrable improvement in the quality of life for it's citizens?

It doesn’t matter what it means to me. The offense was deciding to do it to them. It was never our decision. Shams Amin and her brothers and father will never know the democracy you chose for them because collateral damage has no life to experience George Bush’s glorious gift of democracy.

Wars have human cost. ALL of them. We considered that at the time, before the invasion.

Your harping on it, is pointless and stupid, at best.

At worst it is dishonest and underhanded.

I think that Saddam was too well entrenched to be overthrown that way.

Did you catch it struth ? You got a nation builder war monger cultural Christian Trump supporter rejecting your special ops preference over massive military force.
cool...maybe he’s right.

either way...we met the goal of Clinton and Xiden and liberated Iraq from your pal Saddam

Wars have human cost. ALL of them. We considered that at the time, before the invasion.

Starting a war against a weak nation militarily that was “AT THAT TIME” zero threat to our national security or peace in the region in order to nation build is depraved enough.

But because you supported going in solely to nation build absolutely unconcerned about a real and immediate threat to us AT THAT TIME and now boast that you knowingly considered killing innocent civilians in Iraq to achieve a fucking “notion” of safety that our kids ‘might’ have when they run the world makes you irredeemable as a moral human being and decent citizen of the world.

You are a black stain on America and on the religion of Christianity as well.

We should engage in war ONLY to (1) defend ourselves from a real and immediate threat. (2) to stop active ongoing or looming genocide when the world community recognizes that more lives will be saved than the action of war will cause.

You considered it and supported killing innocent civilians in Iraq when neither of those criteria were met. Because you were angry and impatient.

That is what is wrong with you.

Last edited:
either way...we met the goal of Clinton and Xiden and liberated Iraq from your pal Saddam
No, that is a lie. Both Clintons and Senator Biden wanted the inspectors to stay in Iraq and finish the job. Their goal was to peacefully disarm IRAQ if possible and only to wage war against Iraq if necessary. Exactly the way Bush said it before he lied.

No, that is a lie. Both Clintons and Senator Biden wanted the inspectors to stay in Iraq and finish the job. Their goal was to peacefully disarm IRAQ if possible and only to wage war against Iraq if necessary. Exactly the way Bush said it before he lied.
haha Clinton signed the Iraq Liberatiom Act and Xiden voted for it...Xiden then voted to authorize Bush to use the military as he deemed necessary...what they say after the fact is pointless.

haha Clinton signed the Iraq Liberatiom Act and Xiden voted for it...Xiden then voted to authorize Bush to use the military as he deemed necessary...what they say after the fact is pointless.

When Biden was the three years old he probably believed in the Easter Bunny and Babies were delivered by storks. So years later when he says That’s not real you say it’s pointless, only the earlier concept applies.

You are absurd.

Biden said this in February 2003 regarding the situation at the time:

Biden was for more time for the inspectors. No need

Senator Joe Biden: .....If we give more time, will that markedly increase the support we get from the rest of the world, and weigh that against the risks? So the question, for me, is, Will the additional time given increase the risk beyond the support we will get by allowing more time?​

So I sit down and I say, the value--not the legitimacy, not the justness, not the equities--this guy does not deserve another tenth of a second, but by giving him another 3 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months and not moving until the next``cold,'' quote/unquote, season in their--in the late fall, what is the risk of doing that relative to the amount of support we would pick up, making our overall job, which is going to be immense,​

Now, again, that is a tough call. But I am going to front-end guess it. I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.

Did you catch it struth ? You got a nation builder war monger cultural Christian Trump supporter rejecting your special ops preference over massive military force.

YOu are insane if you think this will bother him. So some guy disagrees with him about a historical matter.

And only you cares about my race or my religious background. Because you are a racist and a religious bigot.

cool...maybe he’s right.

Not, doesn't seen to understand that this is the past, AND CAN'T BE CHANGED.

He really thinks that he can retroactively prove that our motivations for going into Iraq were EVUL, after the fact, and thus, something.

FUTURE generations need to know that only 4 of 10 Americans were the angry Islamophobic Christian culture Americans that got their big costly deadly unnecessary war only because the President of the United States A REPUBLICAN lied.

White washers like you need to be exposed so it never happens again.

Starting a war against a weak nation militarily that was “AT THAT TIME” zero threat to our national security or peace in the region in order to nation build is depraved enough.

But because you supported going in solely to nation build absolutely unconcerned about a real and immediate threat to us AT THAT TIME and now boast that you knowingly considered killing innocent civilians in Iraq to achieve a fucking “notion” of safety that our kids ‘might’ have when they run the world makes you irredeemable as a moral human being and decent citizen of the world.

You are a black stain on America and on the religion of Christianity as well.

We should engage in war ONLY to (1) defend ourselves from a real and immediate threat. (2) to stop active ongoing or looming genocide when the world community recognizes that more lives will be saved than the action of war will cause.

You considered it and supported killing innocent civilians in Iraq when neither of those criteria were met. Because you were angry and impatient.

That is what is wrong with you.

1. Starting a war with a nation that is not a threat to us is not depraved. Nazi Germany was not a threat to our nation, when we declared war on it. You are just an asshole.

2. Who said I was unconcerned about the human cost? Just because I am not wallowing in it, twenty years after the fact, like you are, does not mean I did not consider it at the time. YOu are an asshole for saying that.

3. AH, an actual statement of underlying principle, instead of you talking in circles like a crazy man. How interesting. Why not start a thread on that, instead of this stupid shit of proving ill motive, twenty years after the fact?

4. My rules for what constitutes a Just War are different than yours. I know that that is difficult for you to grasp. Nay, impossible. But that is because you have a completely closed mind.

5. I was not angry or impatient.

6. You are the one fucked in the head here, who does not even understand how linear time works. And you are an asshole.

FUTURE generations need to know that only 4 of 10 Americans were the angry Islamophobic Christian culture Americans that got their big costly deadly unnecessary war only because the President of the United States A REPUBLICAN lied.

White washers like you need to be exposed so it never happens again.

If you make the issue about race and religion, if the next war is led by a black atheist, then the lesson will not be applied.

AND if you make it about the lie, then when people are sure, oh so sure about their information and their logic, then the lesson about getting it wrong, will not be applied.

YOU, in your support of partisan advantage, are LESSENING the usefulness of the Lesson of Iraq.

cool...maybe he’s right.

He really thinks that he can retroactively prove that our motivations for going into Iraq were EVUL, after the fact, and thus, something.
i have my suspensions he’s actually Baghdad Bob

When Biden was the three years old he probably believed in the Easter Bunny and Babies were delivered by storks. So years later when he says That’s not real you say it’s pointless, only the earlier concept applies.

You are absurd.

Biden said this in February 2003 regarding the situation at the time:

Biden was for more time for the inspectors. No need

Senator Joe Biden: .....If we give more time, will that markedly increase the support we get from the rest of the world, and weigh that against the risks? So the question, for me, is, Will the additional time given increase the risk beyond the support we will get by allowing more time?​
So I sit down and I say, the value--not the legitimacy, not the justness, not the equities--this guy does not deserve another tenth of a second, but by giving him another 3 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months and not moving until the next``cold,'' quote/unquote, season in their--in the late fall, what is the risk of doing that relative to the amount of support we would pick up, making our overall job, which is going to be immense,​
Now, again, that is a tough call. But I am going to front-end guess it. I am going to front-end guess it. I come down on the side of suggesting that another several months is not something that in any way appreciably increases any risk.
1) no one is childhood fantasy, the other politics
2) and we gave it more time, and he authorized the president to use force whenever he deemed necessary

5. I was not angry or impatient.

I’m definitely calling bullshit on that one. Thats been your entire argument for that March 17 2003 start the war.

• #846 Correll said: Sure he did. You can't just keep fucking around indefinitely, especially when the country you are fucking around with, just lost 3k citizens to a surprise attack.

Do you forget how angry America was

If you make the issue about race and religion, if the next war is led by a black atheist, then the lesson will not be applied.

I’m not making it about race and religion. Its the historical and political fact that the 2003 warmonger mob in America (About 4 of 10 Americans ) were from that white evangelical Christian nationalists base that evolved ito the Tea Party and further devolved into the “Big Lie” Believing Trump cult.

You didn’t see many non-Republicans, non-whites and non-nationalistic evangelical Christians clamoring for Bush to kick the inspectors out and start a war in Iraq.

If you can contest anything I just said go for it dudes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back