Did you watch Trump at CPAC? very interesting

Did you watch Trump at CPAC? What did you think?

• He is always very informative (unless Corn Pop)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He evolved from what? Cro-Magnon Man?

Trump should don a Qanon Shaman getup. It would suit him to a tee the way he rants & raves like a lunatic.

Witness his latest TS raaaaaaaaaaant.
Seek help soon, Simp. :itsok:

I would rather watch the grass grow than watch any politician blather on for an hour

Didn’t watch. But if he was serious about fighting for term limits I would consider voting for him.
Don't be suckered again. The man cannot be trusted with the country and has proven it, by his false attack on free elections and talking up the crowd that attacked the capital to try to change the outcome of the election he lost.

Don't be suckered again. The man cannot be trusted with the country and has proven it, by his false attack on free elections and talking up the crowd that attacked the capital to try to change the outcome of the election he lost.
Free elections. That’s a good one. LOL

Man, that's right out of the Democrat-MSM talking points. The 2020 election was a farce. Biden is a farce. Did you actually vote for him?

No, Trump the Shaman Qanon candidate is the one who needs help. I'm thinking shock treatments, but he's so far gone it may not help much.

And you support that lunatic? :abgg2q.jpg:
Biden is the one who needs shock treatments but, alas, that would require a working brain which he does not possess.

Man, that's right out of the Democrat-MSM talking points. The 2020 election was a farce. Biden is a farce. Did you actually vote for him?
Another FAUX NEWS devotee heard from. Sending soap on a rope to your fellow viewers in prison?

Sorry bout that,

1. Going to be fun watching Trump debate a vegetable.
2. We have that to look forward too, and its enough.
3. Can't wait!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Going be fun watching Trump debate a vegetable.
3. Can't wait!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Did you somehow miss the last election, Sorry bout that? You want a repeat of that disaster. Are you INSANE?

Sorry bout that,

1. Going be fun watching Trump debate a vegetable.
3. Can't wait!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Will Trump like it when Biden brings up Trump's numerous indictments & rubs his nose in it?

That's if Shaman Trump even has the balls to show up which is doubtful.

Did you watch Trump at CPAC?

I meant UNLIKE Corn Pop.

(I guess there's not way to edit a poll?)
Yes Donald Trump is the man with the plan. What the media does is try and pull at our heartstrings. And it’s all based on nonsense it’s the same media that has given up on freedom of speech and even a lot of Fox News doesn’t care about free speech or the will of the American people.

I really hope that Fox News pays dearly and they’re going to get hurt on the ratings with exception to perhaps Tucker Carlson but even that we will see how that goes. It’s clear 100 million people watched Donald Trump at East Palestine.

for Trump supporters It’s all about us being pleasant and polite and focused for all of us ..we had the best economy under Donald Trump compared to now. It is our duty to convince all of the other Republicans that Donald Trump can win and yes he can win on the mail in ballots to 2024. And we have to win over Democrats

Fox or cnn never really reported on the destruction of historical statues in this country they never really brought people on to urge us to build them back up.

Donald Trump is one of the only people out there talking about standing up to equity hires. I suppose it’s easy for the media which doesn’t have the support of the American people they just keep a railing on and on and on about nothing about nonsense. Because they know that a lot of Americans are too busy stuffing their mouth as fast food they’re all on dope, they’re high every day and this was a project by the government to bring in billions of dollars in tax money.

We heard a report that 60% of young men and 30% of young women in America are single. How do people on the far left react to it ? Well by saying “oh that’s totally fine well there’s nothing wrong with that I have a kid(s) but you know what I don’t think that young men or young women need to have kids they can just go get a dog and be single, and smoke a bunch of weed , eat a bunch bunch of fast food and waive their BLM flag.

Already 35 billion a year in marijuana sales. a lot of its going to Ukraine where there are all sorts of thugs and mafia groups.

Cancel culture is still around how is happening. This is against freedom. So Donald Trump said he will stand up the cancel culture. He will stand up to the LGBT leaders who are grooming young kids. And he will stand for equal rights for all.

We have a bad country right now. We don’t have the jobs we used to. But the most important thing is standing up to this equity nonsense where major corporations and the federal government are hiring people based on their skin color and gender not based on their skills.

Will Trump like it when Biden brings up Trump's numerous indictments & rubs his nose in it?

That's if Shaman Trump even has the balls to show up which is doubtful.
Link to these “numerous indictments”, Simp?

Forum List

Back