Did you watch Trump at CPAC? very interesting

Did you watch Trump at CPAC? What did you think?

• He is always very informative (unless Corn Pop)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think Term limits are bad for democracy. It takes time and experience to make a good leader and we are better off with our leadership in congress being their for at least a few decades. So we're going to put people that don't know what they're doing in charge of our political process?

Sorry bout that,

1. But,....I did look for it, seems the major networks don't carry it.
2. I bet they carry the DNC.
3. Hummm...whats that tell you ???
4. Try to start putting 2+2 together to understand something.
5. Trump will be in the running.
6. Trump will win!!!!!!!
7. Again, third times the charm.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He won the first and second times.

Did you watch Trump at CPAC?

I meant UNLIKE Corn Pop.

(I guess there's not way to edit a poll?)

Trump genuinely seems about 30 years younger than Joe Biden.

Biden has aged dramatically since the last 2020 debate.

And the prospect of that juxtaposition scares the shit out of the Dems.

And then there's all the lies and abysmal governance and such...

I think Term limits are bad for democracy. It takes time and experience to make a good leader and we are better off with our leadership in congress being their for at least a few decades. So we're going to put people that don't know what they're doing in charge of our political process?
No it doesn’t. Biden has been in politics for 50 years and has always sucked.

So you’re not a supporter of government of the people, by the people and for the people. Our government was set up by our founders to be a term of service to your country, not a profession or a career.

Forum List

Back