"Didn't You Guys Burn Down The White House?"

Canada didn't become a country until over 50 years after the British burned down the White House.

Who da fluck cares, kid? It's Canada! Trudeau is a whiny little Snowflake. Movin on...

trump is an idiot - he lies like a little bitch, and his drones line up to eat his bullshit - they relate well.

Idiot LWNJs feign outrage when somebody utters a truthful statement.
How would you know? Idiot RWNJs have never uttered s truthful statement.
I know from experience.

BTW, I am not "right wing" in the first place. On the political spectrum, I'm a centrist.
If you say things like LWNJs you are on the right. Just like you probably say things like "I'm not a racist but..."
You are full of shit. Centrists such as myself can easily recognize both moonbats and wingnuts.

Idiot LWNJs feign outrage when somebody utters a truthful statement.
How would you know? Idiot RWNJs have never uttered s truthful statement.
I know from experience.

BTW, I am not "right wing" in the first place. On the political spectrum, I'm a centrist.
If you say things like LWNJs you are on the right. Just like you probably say things like "I'm not a racist but..."
what are you then?

No, he doesn't. Canada is a sovereign state and constitutional monarchy. It's monarch happens to also be the same as the monarch of 22 other states.

The UK is a sovereign state, composed of England, Wales Scotland, and Northern Ireland. As they call it, a "nation of nations." The UK is unitary, and was formed by the unification of multiple kingdoms. The other various Commonwealth realms are not part of the UK and do not in any way answer or "report" to the government of the UK.
Canada, Australia and New Zealand are however still lightly connected to the UK through the British Commonwealth.

See the US is an independent country. We owe no allegiance to any other country.

Neither do those countries.
so you're saying they don't abide by the Queen's orders? hmmmmmmm

The Queen doesn’t give orders.

Do you even Magna Carta?
I"ll agree to disagree.

I’m Canadian.

And you are wrong.

Canada, Australia and New Zealand are however still lightly connected to the UK through the British Commonwealth.

See the US is an independent country. We owe no allegiance to any other country.

Do you even Magna Carta?
I"ll agree to disagree.

I’m Canadian.

And you are wrong.
I'll disagree.

Canada didn't become a country until over 50 years after the British burned down the White House.

Who da fluck cares, kid? It's Canada! Trudeau is a whiny little Snowflake. Movin on...

trump is an idiot - he lies like a little bitch, and his drones line up to eat his bullshit - they relate well.

Trump is a multi billionaire and POTUS, you? :itsok:
butt ass hurt it isn't him.

This topic is proving that many trump supporters are as stupid about history as he is.
What it proves is the ridiculous extent you idiots will try to go to make something Trump said as wrong when he’s right.

Words cannot adequately convey the sheer stupidity of our President.

Or, for that matter, his supporters.

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

Trump to Trudeau in testy tariff call: 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'

Words can not convey the sheer stupidity of a progressive who hates the president. It was a JOKE. Anyone with a brain can see that it was a joke. Which, clearly, leaves you out.

Do you even Magna Carta?
I"ll agree to disagree.

I’m Canadian.

And you are wrong.
here some little reading for ya:

Monarchy of Canada - Wikipedia

"Canadian people through the constitutional conventions of democracy,[29] executive authority remains vested in the Crown and is only entrusted by the sovereign to their government on behalf of the people, underlining the Crown's role in safeguarding the rights, freedoms, and democratic system of government of Canadians, and reinforcing the fact that "governments are the servants of the people and not the reverse".[30][31] Thus, within a constitutional monarchy the sovereign's direct participation in any of these areas of governance is limited, with the sovereign normally exercising executive authority only on the advice of the executive committee of the Queen's Privy Council for Canada,"

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

Trump to Trudeau in testy tariff call: 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'

Words can not convey the sheer stupidity of a progressive who hates the president. It was a JOKE. Anyone with a brain can see that it was a joke. Which, clearly, leaves you out.

Yea, Trump is well known for telling jokes, especially using sarcasm, in his talks with Heads of States’.

I forgot, my bad.

People haven't forgotten the Slave Trade either, so what's the point?

The legacy of this infamous Act of Terror against America should be acknowledged by the perps. A formal apology would be nice.

From whom?

Everyone involved in the burning of the Presidential Domicile has passed on- but that never stopped libs from apologizing before.

Mr. Trudeau could have begged The Donald's forgiveness.

For what? We were at war with Britain, not Canada.

People haven't forgotten the Slave Trade either, so what's the point?

The legacy of this infamous Act of Terror against America should be acknowledged by the perps. A formal apology would be nice.

From whom?

Everyone involved in the burning of the Presidential Domicile has passed on- but that never stopped libs from apologizing before.

Mr. Trudeau could have begged The Donald's forgiveness.

For what? We were at war with Britain, not Canada.

Canada was part of the British Empire at the time. If someone is at war with America, they are also at war with the various parts of this nation.

Trudeau should have reminded Trump of the multiple FAILED attempts of the U.S. to invade Canada during the War of 1812.

Forum List

Back