"Didn't You Guys Burn Down The White House?"

Canada didnt exist in 1812. Trump is an idiot

Canada did exist in 1812. The provinces of Upper Canada and Lower Canada were incorporated as British colonial provinces in 1791, in part as a reaction to Loyalists moving from the US into British territories. The provinces weren’t independent countries, but the people who lived there were Canadians. Many Canadians were in the British forces that fought in the War of 1812, and the war was fought on Canadian territory. In Canada, Canadians consider themselves to have won the war.

So Trump is correct, though it’s a silly thing to say.

No- Trump was not correct. Not only did Canada as a nation not exist, the forces that entered Washington D.C. were all part of British forces that were constituted in Great Britain.

Trump made a stupid remark- but that frankly is hardly as stupid as telling Canada that we consider Canada to be a strategic threat to the United States.

I am noticing that the supporters of Trump are displaying the great knowledge of history and that of our neighbor to the North that Donald Trump displays.

Remember when we fought the Revolution to throw off our Canadian shackles?

We take the rest of their NHL teams and relocate them to Red States, and burn Edmonton only to learn the snow blowing 100 mph from the west blows out any fire.

This topic is proving that many trump supporters are as stupid about history as he is.
What it proves is the ridiculous extent you idiots will try to go to make something Trump said as wrong when he’s right.

Tell us more about those Canadians that burnt down the White House.

What part of Canada did they come from? What Canadian military forces were they?

Words cannot adequately convey the sheer stupidity of our President.

Or, for that matter, his supporters.

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

People haven't forgotten the Slave Trade either, so what's the point?

The legacy of this infamous Act of Terror against America should be acknowledged by the perps. A formal apology would be nice.

From whom?

Everyone involved in the burning of the Presidential Domicile has passed on- but that never stopped libs from apologizing before.

Mr. Trudeau could have begged The Donald's forgiveness.

For what? We were at war with Britain, not Canada.

Canada was part of the British Empire at the time. If someone is at war with America, they are also at war with the various parts of this nation.

So next Trump will tell us how the White House was burned down by India.....or New Zealand.......

Meanwhile, in April 1814, Napoleon abdicated the French throne, freeing up boatloads of battle-hardened British troops to cross the Atlantic Ocean. About 4,000 arrived in the Chesapeake in mid-August, along with numerous frigates, schooners, sloops and other warships, whereas an even bigger force went to Canada.

The British Burn Washington, D.C., 200 Years Ago

Words cannot adequately convey the sheer stupidity of our President.

Or, for that matter, his supporters.

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

People haven't forgotten the Slave Trade either, so what's the point?

The legacy of this infamous Act of Terror against America should be acknowledged by the perps. A formal apology would be nice.

From whom?

Everyone involved in the burning of the Presidential Domicile has passed on- but that never stopped libs from apologizing before.

Mr. Trudeau could have begged The Donald's forgiveness.

For what? We were at war with Britain, not Canada.

Canada was part of the British Empire at the time. If someone is at war with America, they are also at war with the various parts of this nation.

Oh yeah, everyone knows that World War Two was Nazi Germany against Wisconsin. Don’t be stupid.

Meanwhile, in April 1814, Napoleon abdicated the French throne, freeing up boatloads of battle-hardened British troops to cross the Atlantic Ocean. About 4,000 arrived in the Chesapeake in mid-August, along with numerous frigates, schooners, sloops and other warships, whereas an even bigger force went to Canada.

The British Burn Washington, D.C., 200 Years Ago

And God got back at the British for it.

I am noticing that the supporters of Trump are displaying the great knowledge of history and that of our neighbor to the North that Donald Trump displays.

I’m noticing the left will go to great lengths to change history depending on who said what about it.

AT THE END OF THE DAY WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED ?

oh yeah -

Trump doesnt know his asshole from his elbow.

Trump is a joke - the only joke on this thread.

Last edited:

I’m noticing the left will go to great lengths to change history depending on who said what about it.
I'm noticing that the contards will go to great lengths to 'change history' in order to defend Donald Trump's idiotic statements and lies.

Canada didnt exist in 1812. Trump is an idiot
Didn't read the link did ya, Canada was part of Britain in 1812, part of the war was fought on what is now Canadian soil.
You know less about history than Donnie Dirt Bag!
Canada was founded July 1, 1867. Look it up!

Excuse me dirtbag, that why I said "what is now Canadian soil". Your inability to read is impressive.

Forum List

Back