"Didn't You Guys Burn Down The White House?"

But that is not what Donnie Dirt Bag said and you were defending what Tramp said.

I'm not defending anything, in my first post in the thread I said if Trump made that statement at all, it was a joke. A point of levity in a contentious phone call. It's you dirt bags that are trying to make a big deal of it. Personally I'm here for the entertainment, and you freaking commiecrats provide it by the tons.

I am enjoying the entertainment of you freaking fascisticans insisting that the Canadians really did burn down the White House.
Yea, it is funny, but sad at the same time, that we have an idiot for a president and he has millions of fellow idiots who believe everything he says.

The Dumbing Down of America on steroids.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said. Every private conversation between the president and world leaders is classified, aren't you the least bit worried about the rule of law and leaking classified information?

Of course you aren't you have no concern for the country or the rule of law, that has been well demonstrated. My opinion, fuck off commie, you make Putin proud. You freaks are dividing the country more than he could ever hope to do.

If you only knew how much Putin loves Trump, for fucks sake, Trump is starting trade wars with Mexico, Canada, and Europe! Putin is loving this, and the best part for him is Trump has not enacted the sanctions that Congress overwhelmingly approved!

Your President is a clueless douchebag.

Whatever comrade, I didn't know you were close enough to Putin to know who he loves.

I'm not defending anything, in my first post in the thread I said if Trump made that statement at all, it was a joke. A point of levity in a contentious phone call. It's you dirt bags that are trying to make a big deal of it. Personally I'm here for the entertainment, and you freaking commiecrats provide it by the tons.

I am enjoying the entertainment of you freaking fascisticans insisting that the Canadians really did burn down the White House.
Yea, it is funny, but sad at the same time, that we have an idiot for a president and he has millions of fellow idiots who believe everything he says.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said. Every private conversation between the president and world leaders is classified, aren't you the least bit worried about the rule of law and leaking classified information?

Of course you aren't you have no concern for the country or the rule of law, that has been well demonstrated. My opinion, fuck off commie, you make Putin proud. You freaks are dividing the country more than he could ever hope to do.

If you only knew how much Putin loves Trump, for fucks sake, Trump is starting trade wars with Mexico, Canada, and Europe! Putin is loving this, and the best part for him is Trump has not enacted the sanctions that Congress overwhelmingly approved!

Whatever comrade, I didn't know you were close enough to Putin to know who he loves.

Why do you think he worked so hard to get your boy elected?

Why do you think he worked so hard to get your boy elected?

Because the bitch pissed him off, she tends to do that to people. LMAO

Canada didnt exist in 1812. Trump is an idiot
Didn't read the link did ya, Canada was part of Britain in 1812, part of the war was fought on what is now Canadian soil.
You know less about history than Donnie Dirt Bag!
Canada was founded July 1, 1867. Look it up!
Excuse me dirtbag, that why I said "what is now Canadian soil". Your inability to read is impressive.
But that is not what Donnie Dirt Bag said and you were defending what Tramp said.

Just because Donnie Dirt Bag IS a joke, does not mean he was making a joke!

Didn't read the link did ya, Canada was part of Britain in 1812, part of the war was fought on what is now Canadian soil.
You know less about history than Donnie Dirt Bag!
Canada was founded July 1, 1867. Look it up!
Excuse me dirtbag, that why I said "what is now Canadian soil". Your inability to read is impressive.

Just because Donnie Dirt Bag IS a joke, does not mean he was making a joke!

Whatever comrade. If you weren't in on the call you don't really know, do you. Run down to Walmart and buy yourself a sense of humor.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said.

Really? After 8 years of you freaking fascists trying to make gotcha moments out of everything the President is reported to have said- your snowflake moment is hilarious.

Hell you are even trying to argue that what he said is somehow even accurate.

Okay, comrade, what ever you say.

Okay snowflake, I accept your concession.

Are you saying what in now known as Canada wasn't part of Britain at that time. Hell, even to this day they have the queens face on their money.

I am saying that Canadians didn't burn down the White House.

Any more than the Irish did. Or the Indians did.

The fact is the British did, and that area was British at the time.

Yep- the fact is that the British burned down the White House.

Not the Canadians. Or the Irish. Or the Indians. Or the Jamaicans. Or the Bermudans.

At the time, Canada was part of the British Empire, jackass.

Trump gave you a history lesson, but you are a hard learner.

Remember when the Irish burned down the White House?
I knew you would double down on stupid. That's what hard learners do.

Oh you are trying to insult me!

The Irish burned down the White House the same day the Canadians did.

Didn't you learn your history?

History is not an opinion. It is what it is.

Sill more evidence that the pop-culture lefties educated on freaking video games have no people skills and no sense of humor.

Sill more evidence that the pop-culture lefties educated on freaking video games have no people skills and no sense of humor.

Considering the number of Trumpster contards who have insisted that Trump was correct- that the Canadians did burn down the White House.....

I am laughing my ass off at them.

Canada did not burn down the White House in 1812. It was actually burned down by Muslims, who put up a home made false flag with a maple leaf on it. Nobody knew who that flag stood for, but decades later, the Canadians, after finally becoming a nation, adopted it, because it looked kid of pretty.

Words cannot adequately convey the sheer stupidity of our President.

Or, for that matter, his supporters.

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

Trump to Trudeau in testy tariff call: 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'
No reply to my link? What’s wrong?

People from what is now Canada did, sure. However Canada became a country in 1867....not 1812 or during that war.

Forum List

Back