"Didn't You Guys Burn Down The White House?"

Words cannot adequately convey the sheer stupidity of our President.

Or, for that matter, his supporters.

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

Trump to Trudeau in testy tariff call: 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'

Words can not convey the sheer stupidity of a progressive who hates the president. It was a JOKE. Anyone with a brain can see that it was a joke. Which, clearly, leaves you out.

Was it a joke? Hell there are multiple contards here in this thread who are insisting that yes indeedy- Canada burned down the White House.

Certainly it could have been a joke- a joke in particular bad taste since Trump has taken an action against Canada in the name of National Security.

Or it could just be Trump being as stupid and ignorant as some of his idiotic supporters are.

President reportedly invoked war of 1812 when Canadian PM asked how he could justify tariffs on national security grounds.

Trump to Trudeau in testy tariff call: 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'

Words can not convey the sheer stupidity of a progressive who hates the president. It was a JOKE. Anyone with a brain can see that it was a joke. Which, clearly, leaves you out.

Was it a joke? Hell there are multiple contards here in this thread who are insisting that yes indeedy- Canada burned down the White House.

Certainly it could have been a joke- a joke in particular bad taste since Trump has taken an action against Canada in the name of National Security.

Or it could just be Trump being as stupid and ignorant as some of his idiotic supporters are.

The language says it was a joke. Like i said, it is only the twisted minds of bat shit crazy trump haters that it isn't a joke. But then none of you have a lick of a sense of humor.

Canada didnt exist in 1812. Trump is an idiot
Didn't read the link did ya, Canada was part of Britain in 1812, part of the war was fought on what is now Canadian soil.
You know less about history than Donnie Dirt Bag!
Canada was founded July 1, 1867. Look it up!
Excuse me dirtbag, that why I said "what is now Canadian soil". Your inability to read is impressive.
But that is not what Donnie Dirt Bag said and you were defending what Tramp said.

The language says it was a joke. Like i said, it is only the twisted minds of bat shit crazy trump haters that it isn't a joke. But then none of you have a lick of a sense of humor.

LOL- right back atcha- only the twisted mind of bat shit crazy trump supporters would absolutely insist that they know it was a joke- when your fellow bat shit crazy Trump supporters are actually agreeing with Trump that those Crazy Canucks burnt down the White House.

But then again- none of you Trumpsters have a lick of a sense of humor or honesty.

I heard Madonna wanted to blow it up which of course is a terroristic threat. But, you know, she's a wackadoodle leftist, they never get arrested until after their crime spree or mass shooting.

LOL- right back atcha- only the twisted mind of bat shit crazy trump supporters would absolutely insist that they know it was a joke- when your fellow bat shit crazy Trump supporters are actually agreeing with Trump that those Crazy Canucks burnt down the White House.

But then again- none of you Trumpsters have a lick of a sense of humor or honesty.

It was bad as saying one has been to all 57 states to drink a beer with a corps man. Y'all need to pull those huge ass sticks out of y'alls ass's and lighten the hell up. Sheesh.

Didn't read the link did ya, Canada was part of Britain in 1812, part of the war was fought on what is now Canadian soil.
Excuse me dirtbag, that why I said "what is now Canadian soil". Your inability to read is impressive.
But that is not what Donnie Dirt Bag said and you were defending what Tramp said.

I'm not defending anything, in my first post in the thread I said if Trump made that statement at all, it was a joke. A point of levity in a contentious phone call. It's you dirt bags that are trying to make a big deal of it. Personally I'm here for the entertainment, and you freaking commiecrats provide it by the tons.

It was bad as saying one has been to all 57 states to drink a beer with a corps man. Y'all need to pull those huge ass sticks out of y'alls ass's and lighten the hell up. Sheesh.

I didn't start a thread about it- it would be one of your stick up the ass Trumpster comrades.

Personally I think it was just a stupid comment- yeah - like saying 57 states- but it was a stupid comment made to the Canadian Prime Minister.

The real story here is that Trump is telling the Canadians that they are a national security threat to the United States.

I'm not defending anything, in my first post in the thread I said if Trump made that statement at all, it was a joke. A point of levity in a contentious phone call. It's you dirt bags that are trying to make a big deal of it. Personally I'm here for the entertainment, and you freaking commiecrats provide it by the tons.

I am enjoying the entertainment of you freaking fascisticans insisting that the Canadians really did burn down the White House.

I am enjoying the entertainment of you freaking fascisticans insisting that the Canadians really did burn down the White House.
Yea, it is funny, but sad at the same time, that we have an idiot for a president and he has millions of fellow idiots who believe everything he says.

The Dumbing Down of America on steroids.

Are you saying what in now known as Canada wasn't part of Britain at that time. Hell, even to this day they have the queens face on their money.

Yea, it is funny, but sad at the same time, that we have an idiot for a president and he has millions of fellow idiots who believe everything he says.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said. Every private conversation between the president and world leaders is classified, aren't you the least bit worried about the rule of law and leaking classified information?

Of course you aren't you have no concern for the country or the rule of law, that has been well demonstrated. My opinion, fuck off commie, you make Putin proud. You freaks are dividing the country more than he could ever hope to do.

Are you saying what in now known as Canada wasn't part of Britain at that time. Hell, even to this day they have the queens face on their money.

I am saying that Canadians didn't burn down the White House.

Any more than the Irish did. Or the Indians did.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said.

Really? After 8 years of you freaking fascists trying to make gotcha moments out of everything the President is reported to have said- your snowflake moment is hilarious.

Hell you are even trying to argue that what he said is somehow even accurate.

I think I have figured out the lefts outrage on this point. It's hard to follow but I pretty much have it figured out.

First it has to start with whatever history has been recorded by such lack luster groups as The Smithsonian if Trump agree's with them then it's wrong and must be corrected.

In 1812 there was no such thing as a Canadian. They were all British. Kind of like we were until 1776. However the war in 1812 was technically British soldiers from a British colony using Canadian born soldiers at that point but still loyal to the crown and joining the military of that colony, British, that makes them absolutely not Canadian even though very few of them actually came from there or even visited Britain. They were British. Never mind they were a colony at this time and defending Canada. That has no bearing whatsoever on the way we are going to twist this story. It was absolutely not the Canadians! Don't be saying that!

I am saying that Canadians didn't burn down the White House.

Any more than the Irish did. Or the Indians did.

The fact is the British did, and that area was British at the time.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said.

Really? After 8 years of you freaking fascists trying to make gotcha moments out of everything the President is reported to have said- your snowflake moment is hilarious.

Hell you are even trying to argue that what he said is somehow even accurate.

Okay, comrade, what ever you say.

I didn't start a thread about it- it would be one of your stick up the ass Trumpster comrades.

Personally I think it was just a stupid comment- yeah - like saying 57 states- but it was a stupid comment made to the Canadian Prime Minister.

The real story here is that Trump is telling the Canadians that they are a national security threat to the United States.

That's just silly.

The only thing dumbing down America is you freaking commies trying to make gotcha moments out of every thing the President is reported to have said. Every private conversation between the president and world leaders is classified, aren't you the least bit worried about the rule of law and leaking classified information?

Of course you aren't you have no concern for the country or the rule of law, that has been well demonstrated. My opinion, fuck off commie, you make Putin proud. You freaks are dividing the country more than he could ever hope to do.

If you only knew how much Putin loves Trump, for fucks sake, Trump is starting trade wars with Mexico, Canada, and Europe! Putin is loving this, and the best part for him is Trump has not enacted the sanctions that Congress overwhelmingly approved!

Your President is a clueless douchebag.

Forum List

Back