Die Hard (1988) Revisited.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I would guess the last time I had seen it was maybe early 2000s, maybe even in the 90s.
It is a movie that delivers exactly what it promises.
It is enjoyable, even though kind of silly at times, even goofy. It is what it is - brain candy.
If you judge it be how realistic it is - it will fail badly.
By how well acted - beside Willis and Rickman... almost horrible.
But it survives all of that by delivering on what it promises - just a movie to be enjoyed.

Die Hard has stood the test of time.
They laughed at the idea of Bruce Willis as an action hero. But his mix of being a smart ass and action hero made the movie.

One of those movies you can just jump in and watch while changing channels

I would guess the last time I had seen it was maybe early 2000s, maybe even in the 90s.
It is a movie that delivers exactly what it promises.
It is enjoyable, even though kind of silly at times, even goofy. It is what it is - brain candy.
If you judge it be how realistic it is - it will fail badly.
By how well acted - beside Willis and Rickman... almost horrible.
But it survives all of that by delivering on what it promises - just a movie to be enjoyed.
It was fun movie to watch during the Christmas holidays although I wouldn't call it a Christmas movie.

It seems that Bruce Willis is dying from some brain condition issues. Isn't it possible that the lame sequel to Die Hard will become a classic out of nostalgia?

It was fun movie to watch during the Christmas holidays although I wouldn't call it a Christmas movie.
Now I have a Machine Gun
Ho, Ho, Ho

1693655043606.jpeg

It seems that Bruce Willis is dying from some brain condition issues. Isn't it possible that the lame sequel to Die Hard will become a classic out of nostalgia?
Typically, the death of a movie start create demand for their movies but that does not last long. It is hot news but it becomes cold pretty fast.

Ahh... now it makes sense why he made so many B movies the past few years... I figured there was a reason

Forum List

Back