Difference between Both camps!!!

I might live in an upper middle class area....but I'm yet to meet a well dressed healthy looking republican.

It's hard for shut ins to meet people, but there are services I can recommend if you're interested

Even predominantly-conservative areas like mine has it's share of unwashed leftard hippie liberal types. I went to Walmart this afternoon and was standing out front. waiting for my wife to get done shopping.

I was in a bad mood to start with and while I was standing there, some ignorant-looking liberal twat walked by, talking on her phone. She was white but she had the nastiest-looking tangled-up mess of niggardly-looking dreadlocks hanging off her head.

I told her out loud "You need to go home and wash that fucking mop you're wearing on your head" but she acted like she didn't hear me. I know she did.

I'm just getting to the point that I don't give a fuck anymore about what anyone thinks.

That been said I didnt decide on a candidate yet....and I'm definitely not a Democrat. But I'm part of the majority of the world that thinks that trump and his cult are the worst thing that happened to America.

And yeah, I agree..............Trump is the worst president we've had in modern times.

The Country is truly sick of Trump and his corruption, antics and behavior

I'm just getting to the point that I don't give a fuck anymore about what anyone thinks.

I'm voting for anyone i think has a shot at taking Trump down

~S~

I just came from outside and in of all the 20 years I have been in this country I have never seen this amount of people and especially young folks going to the polls.
I was left speechless, not even the presidential elections I have seen this much enthusiasm.
I have seen some footage of trump supporters in rallies and voting days and here is what I noticed:

Mind you i live in an ultra blue city....almost everyone looks healthy, dressed well and walks with purpose, no chairs, no sloppiness, no stupid shirts and t shirts. And you can tell they have places, work or school to go back to after they vote

The republican camp from what I have seen, have too much on their hand, most are poorly dressed and look unhealthy.

I might live in an upper middle class area....but I'm yet to meet a well dressed healthy looking republican.

That been said I didnt decide on a candidate yet....and I'm definitely not a Democrat. But I'm part of the majority of the world that thinks that trump and his cult are the worst thing that happened to America.
Foreigners hate Trump because he calls them out for the freeloaders they are. Just like the famous movie quote, they can't handle the truth. American Never-Trumpers are those easily manipulated by Media.
I'm an immigrant like many friends I know, most are in the top 15% or 25% how so?
I wish I can beleive you. We are more educated than most, we speak at least 3 languages on average, most of us have business or decent jobs and live in upper middle class area...but you still hate me and my friends why?

I just came from outside and in of all the 20 years I have been in this country I have never seen this amount of people and especially young folks going to the polls.
I was left speechless, not even the presidential elections I have seen this much enthusiasm.
I have seen some footage of trump supporters in rallies and voting days and here is what I noticed:

Mind you i live in an ultra blue city....almost everyone looks healthy, dressed well and walks with purpose, no chairs, no sloppiness, no stupid shirts and t shirts. And you can tell they have places, work or school to go back to after they vote

The republican camp from what I have seen, have too much on their hand, most are poorly dressed and look unhealthy.

You live in London?

How can you vote?
Who said l live in London ?

I think the 2020 election will see a huge turnout. The Country is truly sick of Trump and his corruption, antics and behavior. There is a real undercurrent of anger. This turnout is a great thing and bodes well for the future of Republic.

me thinks you’re projecting. No one is going to run out and vote for Bernie or Biden
You are in for a huge shock after what I saw today. And I dont even care as much as you do as a cult member.

Foreigners hate Trump because he calls them out for the freeloaders they are. Just like the famous movie quote, they can't handle the truth. American Never-Trumpers are those easily manipulated by Media.
I'm an immigrant like many friends I know, most are in the top 15% or 25% how so?
I wish I can beleive you. We are more educated than most, we speak at least 3 languages on average, most of us have business or decent jobs and live in upper middle class area...but you still hate me and my friends why?

You don't know why you're despised, do you?

Sounds like ultra liberal Boston..

I've lived there before and that's exactly the mindset of the people.

They look down on middle America as beneath them. ... :cool:
I dont it is just an observation... and as a Muslim most of the bigotry comes from the right and from those that didnt meet a muslim in their life....is a true fact in most western society...the right is anti everything non white mon like them.
In the US I blame it on education and the media.

"I came from outside"..."republicans look unhealthy" in a democrat primary. Doesn't this look like an awkward foreign based post? It doesn't even make sense.

I think the 2020 election will see a huge turnout. The Country is truly sick of Trump and his corruption, antics and behavior. There is a real undercurrent of anger. This turnout is a great thing and bodes well for the future of Republic.

me thinks you’re projecting. No one is going to run out and vote for Bernie or Biden
You are in for a huge shock after what I saw today. And I dont even care as much as you do as a cult member.

you’re an idiot if you think what you saw is significant in projecting voter turnout.

Even predominantly-conservative areas like mine has it's share of unwashed leftard hippie liberal types. I went to Walmart this afternoon and was standing out front. waiting for my wife to get done shopping.

I was in a bad mood to start with and while I was standing there, some ignorant-looking liberal twat walked by, talking on her phone. She was white but she had the nastiest-looking tangled-up mess of niggardly-looking dreadlocks hanging off her head.

I told her out loud "You need to go home and wash that fucking mop you're wearing on your head" but she acted like she didn't hear me. I know she did.

You are an ass for picking on a woman...just like trump a pathetic bully.

I really don't give a crap if it's a woman or a man who offends me. For one thing, I'm not sexist. For the other thing, I don't even consider them to be human, so their sex doesn't matter to me. All leftists are scum to me, no matter what sex or race they are.

I really don't give a crap if it's a woman or a man who offends me. For one thing, I'm not sexist. For the other thing, I don't even consider them to be human, so their sex doesn't matter to me. All leftists are scum to me, no matter what sex or race they are.
You are an idiot...if I was around I would've answered you accordingly and I'll be glad to defend the lady against a savage like you.

Try taking you're dimtard blinders off

Try taking you're dimtard blinders off
I'm not a Democrat as I stated.

YOU ARE A BIGOT AND THAT'S WHY YOU'VE LOST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I’m a libertarian and y’all who are republicans or proclaim that you are republicans are the problem of the party! You know you are right that trump is the obnoxious candidate but he doesn’t let the media Control him

You do know that when Trump's grandfather came over here from Germany, if he had to comply with the restrictions and regulations that Trump wants to impose, he would have never been admitted to this country?
Not too many Germans and Europeans in general coming to America anymore. Time to close the door on third world trash. Only professionals that can work and pay taxes while not taking jobs from Americans should be allowed to immigrate here.

Not for nothing Issa, but you stated that you live in an ultra blue area, which means that even if some of the people you meet actually are Republican, they more than likely won't admit it in public.

And, guess what? I live in Amarillo TX, and the Panhandle area is a very red part of the state. There are LOTS of good looking Republican women around here. Guess you just gotta live in the right place to meet them.

BTW.....................for the record................I'm an Independent. Sometimes there are good ideas on either side, sometimes there are bad ones. I don't vote for people because of party affiliation, I vote based on what I've seen on their ads, in the news, and on the 'net.

And yeah, I agree..............Trump is the worst president we've had in modern times. At least Nixon waited for his second term before he started to do criminal stuff that would have gotten him impeached if he hadn't stepped down. Trump got impeached his first term.

tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

So if we came face to face in midtown Manhattan you would assume I'm a leftard nazi ...
I could dress so well it was almost gaY ....
Anyone calls me metro sexual I'm gonna pop ya in da nose lol ...it was for the job.. the old timers all dressed to kill ...when I came down here I went into ruth Chris with a jacket on ...it was just a jacket ...I was overdressed ..ferp

Today I wear Jean's and boots ...and a lonG hillbilly beard
I was daily shaver to ...every day

Forum List

Back