Digital Noise Graffiti

Ya'll are giving my "show" too much credit. I appreciate it and all, but I'm simply on the air intro-ing songs and pimping whatever promotions that the station has going on. I'm pre-recorded so I don't even air phone calls. I could do it live, but my main job at the station is production, so time in the on-air studio takes away from what I have to get done in the production studio.

Calling it a "show" is giving it way too much credit. lol.

Tell ya what, next weekend when I'm on the air I'll give ya'll some sort of shout-out.
Do you have your station online? I guess you do...ok shout me out in PM.

Yeah, station is online. You can listen at star94.com
I put it in my favorites. The only new music I can stand to listen to these days is Green Day, or David Cook (he isn't that bad at all) I don't like Blackeyed Peas and stuff. Not my thang.

OK MM, I listened and its pretty darn good. I agree with the compression thing. If I had the individual tracks I could have knocked them out for you. Also maybe add a slight warm room reverb to some of the instrumental tracks? Talking real subtle, I think it might give it a bit more of a fuller sound when combined with the compression. Can't say for sure though on that one. It might not work out. Can't tell without the individual tracks.

I did a quick and dirty compression to boost the mids and lows.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Do you have your station online? I guess you do...ok shout me out in PM.

Yeah, station is online. You can listen at star94.com
I put it in my favorites. The only new music I can stand to listen to these days is Green Day, or David Cook (he isn't that bad at all) I don't like Blackeyed Peas and stuff. Not my thang.

No problem. Most pop isn't my thing either, more of a rock guy.

But as long as they keep signing the paychecks, I play what they want me to play.

OK MM, I listened and its pretty darn good. I agree with the compression thing. If I had the individual tracks I could have knocked them out for you. Also maybe add a slight warm room reverb to some of the instrumental tracks? Talking real subtle, I think it might give it a bit more of a fuller sound when combined with the compression. Can't say for sure though on that one. It might not work out. Can't tell without the individual tracks.

That's better!

I WOULD send you the tracks, but they are .vip files and probably not compatible with your system. I could, I suppose, make them into .wav files but they would be huge and that would take some time to do.

While you were doing this, I did another remaster, link below for the newest version. Sounds like you might have used the file that's with the vid, here's my latest version: http://eipnetworks.com/NoCountryMusicfx.mp3 this one has the compression and the limiting, and just for the hallibut I put in a big gong crash towards the end, around the 3:19 mark.

Listen to that one and please tell me what else it needs. (besides real vocalists, heh.)

That's better!

I WOULD send you the tracks, but they are .vip files and probably not compatible with your system. I could, I suppose, make them into .wav files but they would be huge and that would take some time to do.

While you were doing this, I did another remaster, same link is the newest version. Sounds like you might have used the file that's with the vid, here's my latest version: http://eipnetworks.com/NoCountryMusicfx.mp3 this one has the compression and the limiting, and just for the hallibut I put in a big gong crash towards the end, around the 3:19 mark.

Listen to that one and please tell me what else it needs. (besides real vocalists, heh.)

I'll have to get back to you later on it. Signing off now, gotta wrap things up here. I'll be on again probably tonight from home, but I won't be able to really listen to any audio until next weekend when I'm back at the station.

Have good one.

That's better!

While you were doing this, I did another remaster, same link is the newest version. Sounds like you might have used the file that's with the vid, here's my latest version: http://eipnetworks.com/NoCountryMusicfx.mp3 this one has the compression and the limiting, and just for the hallibut I put in a big gong crash towards the end, around the 3:19 mark.

I'll have to get back to you later on it. Signing off now, gotta wrap things up here. I'll be on again probably tonight from home, but I won't be able to really listen to any audio until next weekend when I'm back at the station.

Have good one.
Nada problem, I appreciate your time on this.

Okay ... Youtube doesn't have a way to just update the video file, so I am leaving that one the same. The official site is more important right now. Also appreciate any suggestions for the site, I used plain graphics for now so it's nothing fancy yet.

Digital Noise Graffiti

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zXTRZLn3qs]YouTube - Theme[/ame]

This was just an experiment to test out some new techniques, Midnight Marauder wrote the music. Also the new models only get hints ... to tantalize you, keep you wanting to see the next video more ... I hope. But anyhow, enjoy and critique (I know there are a few errors).

nice tease, one critique I have and that is, the beginning when the kitten behind the cat peers from side to side, well if he is expressing fear like if watching a scary movie, I would have him sway back and forth slower. He was too quick.

nice tease, one critique I have and that is, the beginning when the kitten behind the cat peers from side to side, well if he is expressing fear like if watching a scary movie, I would have him sway back and forth slower. He was too quick.
Most of what you see in this are clips from older videos and older versions of the characters, unchanged from how they were originaly. As KK improves and learns more, you see the progression as the work gets better and better, and get the "tease" of the new models of the characters.

I think in that vid where the KK character was peeking over my shoulders, I'm supposed to be annoyed there not skeered. The Midnight Marauder is never skeered.

Last edited:
Most of what you see in this are clips from older videos and older versions of the characters, unchanged from how they were originaly. As KK improves and learns more, you see the progression as the work gets better and better, and get the "tease" of the new models of the characters.

I think in that vid where the KK character was peeking over my shoulders, I'm supposed to be annoyed there not skeered. The Midnight Marauder is never skeered.

The music is "Highwayman" from November 2002 by the way.
:lol: Ok got you...I noticed two vids I've seen in the past wasn't sure about the opening one that I mentioned. So then I took as him skeered but he isn't. Do you think others might take it as being skeered also or just me?

The music is "Highwayman" from November 2002 by the way.
:lol: Ok got you...I noticed two vids I've seen in the past wasn't sure about the opening one that I mentioned. So then I took as him skeered but he isn't. Do you think others might take it as being skeered also or just me?
They'll figure it's the Marauder and know he's never skeered! :rofl:

This was just an experiment to test out some new techniques, Midnight Marauder wrote the music. Also the new models only get hints ... to tantalize you, keep you wanting to see the next video more ... I hope. But anyhow, enjoy and critique (I know there are a few errors).

I've heard the music while playing some UT2004 maps. Coincidence??????

Okay ... I misspoke, Midnight rewrote the music. ;)

As for the "popping up" part, that was from the Money For Nuthin video, the first I did for MM, which we may be rereleasing soon, improved and more of a parody of the original. As he said, this video is a progression of the models, Midnight has some progression in his music and singing to it's just hard to demonstrate in a clip video like this. If you go to my Youtube channel you can hear it. The area of practice I focused on for the little bit I did fresh rendering was actually the lighting, I had figured out scene lighting for large scenes in No Country, so I wanted to practice with "tight" lighting before the next video.

Forum List

Back