dims Want To Tax Private Pensions To Pay For PUBLIC Pensions

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
In Illinois. Anybody else as shocked as I am?

Illinois may tax private retirement funds to pay public worker pensions

giphy.gif

Plus the fact the dim governor of that state is being investigated by the Feds in something about some kind of toilet or something?

Not to mention Kim Foxx and Jessie Smollett, who are just too #woke to be questioned about -- Anything.

There's also the fact that Illinois is losing population faster than any State other than West By God Virginny.

Illinois population loss worsens for 5th straight year

Which, contrary to recent developments was a dimocrap state for decades. And decades. Witness Robert KKK Byrd.

Of course, since Illinois is so gosh-darn completely #woke, the media isn't going to report on it much at all. If at all.

Think about it, people. Think about what happens EVERYWHERE dimocraps take control. Without exception.

Everywhere.

Kerry on

Public pensions or retirement plans such as SS have been a failure everywhere they have been tried.

Always, the politicians promise a shit ton, but don't collect enough benefits to even pay for the "bullet plan" of retirement.

Democrats believe all the money belongs to them to do with as they choose. People that vote Democrat need intervention.

Someone needs to look at government pensions. Some government pensions are way out of line.
There needs to be a cap on government pensions before someone else loses some of theirs.

Someone needs to look at government pensions. Some government pensions are way out of line.
There needs to be a cap on government pensions before someone else loses some of theirs.

I looked at it in CA till blue in face....then they began to hide it. Double-Dippers are the worst, hired back after "retirement" across the city line as a $400K "consultant". It would seem it should have blown up by now?

Trump never mentions it? I wish He would expose what is going on.

giphy.gif

Plus the fact the dim governor of that state is being investigated by the Feds in something about some kind of toilet or something?

Not to mention Kim Foxx and Jessie Smollett, who are just too #woke to be questioned about -- Anything.

There's also the fact that Illinois is losing population faster than any State other than West By God Virginny.

Which, contrary to recent developments was a dimocrap state for decades. And decades. Witness Robert KKK Byrd.

Of course, since Illinois is so gosh-darn completely #woke, the media isn't going to report on it much at all. If at all.

Think about it, people. Think about what happens EVERYWHERE dimocraps take control. Without exception.

Everywhere.

Kerry on

Illinois is fucking mess, we live there and within months of my son graduating high school and leaving the house we will be moving out of the state.

The pension problem here is a massive bomb just waiting to explode, i read where every single person in Illinois, man, woman and child would have to pay more than 11,000 dollars just to bring things under control.

As for the Governors, the one that just left was the first one in more than a decade that did not go straight from the State House to prison.

You mean like this --

Reports: Growing number of $100,000-plus public pensions in Illinois cost taxpayers

And this --

A $76,000 Monthly Pension: Why States and Cities Are Short on Cash

Or this --

California's Six-Figure Pension Club Has 62,000 Members

How about this (there's hundreds more examples but I'll stop here)

Outrageous Public Pensions Could Bankrupt These States

The number one reason dimocrap FILTH are all up in arms about Trump..... ISN'T ABOUT TRUMP AT ALL.

It is about the wakening of thte Middle Class in this Country and the fact that we're tired of the Ruing Elite getting fat off of our backs

They're thieves. ALL of them. They steal money for themselves then they steal monet from people who WORK for it and give to people who vote for dimocrap scum.

Simple but effective. They're upset that we're tired of it and are doing something about it.

I've said all along that dimocrap Filth don't hate Trump, they hate the people that voted for him.

Take that one to the Bank

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on

Illinois is fucking mess, we live there and within months of my son graduating high school and leaving the house we will be moving out of the state.

The pension problem here is a massive bomb just waiting to explode, i read where every single person in Illinois, man, woman and child would have to pay more than 11,000 dollars just to bring things under control.

As for the Governors, the one that just left was the first one in more than a decade that did not go straight from the State House to prison.

This is where parts of Obies' $8T phony stimulus probably went.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on

This is where Obies' $8T phony stimulus probably went.

I wish! The state could have used it. :21::21:

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on

So you vote Republican?

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on

This is where Obies' $8T phony stimulus probably went.

I wish! The state could have used it. :21::21:

If Illinois is anything like California, they would have dumped it into government pensions or teacher pensions.

Please don't come here, Florida is full.

Actually, we don't have all that many people from Illinois in this part of Florida.

They see signs that say, "Clean Restrooms Ahead" and...... That's about as far as they get

The state is a mess all over. The idiots in Springfield are clueless as to what goes on in the rest of the state, all they care about is Chicago.

The city itself is a shithole, the worst state capital I have ever visited. It was the rule, not sure if it has changed or not, that no building was allowed to be taller than the Capital building, as they did not want to become like Indianapolis...oh the horrors! :21::21::21::21::21:

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on

So you vote Republican?

No, I vote Libertarian most of the time.

Please don't come here, Florida is full.

Actually, we don't have all that many people from Illinois in this part of Florida.

They see signs that say, "Clean Restrooms Ahead" and...... That's about as far as they get

Lived there for about a decade, don't plan to move back, but we will be there often visiting our daughter that is an ER nurse there.

For now we will just move across the Mississippi

The state is a mess all over. The idiots in Springfield are clueless as to what goes on in the rest of the state, all they care about is Chicago.

The city itself is a shithole, the worst state capital I have ever visited. It was the rule, not sure if it has changed or not, that no building was allowed to be taller than the Capital building, as they did not want to become like Indianapolis...oh the horrors! :21::21::21::21::21:

There are few places that are truly a natural mess.

But Illinois, Kalifornication, New Yawk, Connecticut, etc...... Taxachusetts....

Those places aren't a mess.

The people are.

They're known as dimocrap scum.

You want to turn your State, your City into a shithole?

It's really easy to do -- Just elect dimocrap scum

I promise you, with one generation it will be an irredeemable shithole.

Nothing can save those places that dimocrap scum have ruined. Nothing.

You get the government you deserve, dimocrap scum.

And the rest of us are getting real goddamned tired of bailing you out

It's just a proposal that probably won't go anywhere. Just goes to show you why unions should be out of government altogether. They F'd up the private sector, and now that most of them are gone, they are Fn up the public sector.

Public pensions or retirement plans such as SS have been a failure everywhere they have been tried.

Always, the politicians promise a shit ton, but don't collect enough benefits to even pay for the "bullet plan" of retirement.
But their unions sure have collected the dough, in the past.

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on
/----/ PLUS
Illinois Liberals Destroy Home Values to Fund Union Pensions
Illinois Liberals Destroy Home Values to Fund Union Pensions | Rush Limbaugh | iHeartRadio
This proposed tax will only address five state pensions. There are 650 other pensions in Illinois, particularly those who overlap jurisdictions in Chicago, which are grossly underfunded. They do not understand that people will not build on or improve property when property taxes are that high.

Forum List

Back