dims Want To Tax Private Pensions To Pay For PUBLIC Pensions

Its all beginning to kick in heavy 3.2% more to come. You think DumboBiden Kerry can clean up trade with China? Trump has a lot to attempt to fix. 50 years worth of malarkey to repair. It should get better when he breaks some foriegn backs.

I will believe the 3.2% is just a start with more to come when I see it. We have heard that every time Trump has a good Qtr, yet it never happens.

Some insight on the GDP rise...

Q1 GDP Smashes Expectations, Soars 3.2%, But The Real Story Is Below The Surface

That was the great news: the not so great news - the number was driven entirely by "one-time items" such as a surge in inventories and a far smaller trade deficit, pushing net trade sharply higher, neither of which is sustainable; meanwhile the core drivers of GDP - consumption and fixed investment - came in somewhat weak, dropping from Q4, with PCE and CapEx adding just 1.1%, or about a third, of the bottom line GDP number.

Let me ask: Are you aware of any MSM article (outside of Fox) that just gives Trump credit and that's it; without trying to put a negative spin on it?

Here, try to find one using this news:

Trump Renegotiates: $40 Billion Japanese Car Plants Coming to U.S.

Its all beginning to kick in heavy 3.2% more to come. You think DumboBiden Kerry can clean up trade with China? Trump has a lot to attempt to fix. 50 years worth of malarkey to repair. It should get better when he breaks some foriegn backs.

I will believe the 3.2% is just a start with more to come when I see it. We have heard that every time Trump has a good Qtr, yet it never happens.

Q1 GDP Smashes Expectations, Soars 3.2%, But The Real Story Is Below The Surface

That was the great news: the not so great news - the number was driven entirely by "one-time items" such as a surge in inventories and a far smaller trade deficit, pushing net trade sharply higher, neither of which is sustainable; meanwhile the core drivers of GDP - consumption and fixed investment - came in somewhat weak, dropping from Q4, with PCE and CapEx adding just 1.1%, or about a third, of the bottom line GDP number.

Let me ask: Are you aware of any MSM article (outside of Fox) that just gives Trump credit and that's it; without trying to put a negative spin on it?

Trump: Japan will invest $40 billion in U.S. car factories - Reuters

Trump: Japan will invest $40 billion in U.S. car factories

Now, let me ask you this...do you honestly think that Trump was a part of the negotiations?

Now, let me ask you this...do you honestly think that Trump was a part of the negotiations?

It's been his idea since he took office. Of course Trump has something to do with it. Do you think this would be happening without him?

It's been his idea since he took office. Of course Trump has something to do with it. Do you think this would be happening without him?

I think that foreign car makers have been building factories here and investing here for far longer than Trump has been POUTS.

In fact, they do it so much they now make more cars there than US companies do....

Insult To Injury: Foreign Manufacturers Now Making More Cars In U.S. Than U.S. Companies

Sometimes it is as if none of you ever watched the news or paid attention to politics till Trump was elected.

In Illinois. Anybody else as shocked as I am?

Illinois may tax private retirement funds to pay public worker pensions

giphy.gif

Plus the fact the dim governor of that state is being investigated by the Feds in something about some kind of toilet or something?

Not to mention Kim Foxx and Jessie Smollett, who are just too #woke to be questioned about -- Anything.

There's also the fact that Illinois is losing population faster than any State other than West By God Virginny.

Illinois population loss worsens for 5th straight year

Which, contrary to recent developments was a dimocrap state for decades. And decades. Witness Robert KKK Byrd.

Of course, since Illinois is so gosh-darn completely #woke, the media isn't going to report on it much at all. If at all.

Think about it, people. Think about what happens EVERYWHERE dimocraps take control. Without exception.

Everywhere.

Kerry on

Illinois is fucking mess, we live there and within months of my son graduating high school and leaving the house we will be moving out of the state.

The pension problem here is a massive bomb just waiting to explode, i read where every single person in Illinois, man, woman and child would have to pay more than 11,000 dollars just to bring things under control.

As for the Governors, the one that just left was the first one in more than a decade that did not go straight from the State House to prison.
So you vote Republican?

No, I vote Libertarian most of the time.
Who got your vote for President?

States will get you one way or another, just need to consider the grand scheme of things and consider state income taxes and sales taxes along with property taxes to gather an overall assessment of the tax situation. Overall given our low property taxes and low income tax rate I have no problem that Arizona treats my pension as regular income for tax purposes. I'm not looking for any handout.

States, where pension income is taxed, include Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia.

Taxes by State | Retirement Living

giphy.gif

Plus the fact the dim governor of that state is being investigated by the Feds in something about some kind of toilet or something?

Not to mention Kim Foxx and Jessie Smollett, who are just too #woke to be questioned about -- Anything.

There's also the fact that Illinois is losing population faster than any State other than West By God Virginny.

Which, contrary to recent developments was a dimocrap state for decades. And decades. Witness Robert KKK Byrd.

Of course, since Illinois is so gosh-darn completely #woke, the media isn't going to report on it much at all. If at all.

Think about it, people. Think about what happens EVERYWHERE dimocraps take control. Without exception.

Everywhere.

Kerry on

Illinois is fucking mess, we live there and within months of my son graduating high school and leaving the house we will be moving out of the state.

The pension problem here is a massive bomb just waiting to explode, i read where every single person in Illinois, man, woman and child would have to pay more than 11,000 dollars just to bring things under control.

As for the Governors, the one that just left was the first one in more than a decade that did not go straight from the State House to prison.
So you vote Republican?

Gary Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

giphy.gif

Everywhere.

Kerry on

So you vote Republican?

Gary Johnson

He's great on cutting taxes.

putting bacon on a cheeseburger was his idea too ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So you vote Republican?

Gary Johnson

He's great on cutting taxes.

Far more important than that he would have cut spending.

Forum List

Back