Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law

Aww, come on, surely you can argue better than that, rather than to throw desperate ad hominem attacks.

Makes you look cheap and easy.

Are you cheap and easy, Politicalshit?

The vulgarity that I reduce you to is a tell: you know you've lost.

And, for clarity, I don't provide "desperate ad hominem attacks." I provide accurate descriptions.

Example: you are a disgusting little Pongidae.

Thank you for confirming what I just said.

Appreciate the help!!

You are a most excellent loser.

She has made you look like an ass.

No, let me rephrase that; she has exposed you for the jack ass you truly are.

The vulgarity that I reduce you to is a tell: you know you've lost.

And, for clarity, I don't provide "desperate ad hominem attacks." I provide accurate descriptions.

Example: you are a disgusting little Pongidae.

Thank you for confirming what I just said.

Appreciate the help!!

You are a most excellent loser.

You're as phony as your toupée....

I don't wear a toupee. I am bald like an eagle and very proud of it!

But it is always a pleasure watching you show your ass and then act as if you won and argument, when you didn't even argue.

Carry on, RW Loon, carry on!!!

Do you have a problem with the premises of his new movie?

Given that he's lying his ass off with the premise, any honest person would have a problem with it.

His premise is that liberals say all American society is based on theft.

Since liberals don't say that, the premise is an obvious lie.

No, you Marxist ***** do in fact say that, only you phrase it differently.

People are aware of your bullshit, but I hope you keep thinking it works,

Are you always this angry and off-topic?

Hmmmm....

Last edited:
He needs to be made an example of at sentencing. I think three years of cooling his heels will straighten him out.

He needs to be made an example of at sentencing. I think three years of cooling his heels will straighten him out.
I think Bergdahl, the traitor, should be made an example of.

g1h2.jpg

You wouldn't know, and as vicious as you have become, you will never get to know, either.

Vicious? Not at all, frustrated?.. Yep you pretend to be something your not. I like to keep it real. You? Hide behind a false persona..That seems to be your thing

I dunno, he goes by the name "Statist," so what he is is pretty clear.

No, I don't.

Silly Righties who can't read more than 7 letters at a time decided that my name magically means that. But it doesn't mean that.

The name is: Statistikhengst, which is a German compound word made up of two separate words:

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

"Statist" has nothing to do with it, well only in the minds of twisted Righties who are eternally butthurt, and as already mentioned, have a problem reading more than 7 letters at once.

Now, back to the OP:

Just to remind: this thread was published back when D'Souza was first indicted. Since then, Mr. D'Souza has admitted his guilty and also claimed responsibility for his actions, something that many Righties here in USMB have a really hard time doing. THAT is the topic of this thread.

Why do so many people have such a hard time staying on topic? Are they stubborn, stupid, or just plain old stoned?

Vicious? Not at all, frustrated?.. Yep you pretend to be something your not. I like to keep it real. You? Hide behind a false persona..That seems to be your thing

I dunno, he goes by the name "Statist," so what he is is pretty clear.

No, I don't.

Silly Righties who can't read more than 7 letters at a time decided that my name magically means that. But it doesn't mean that.

The name is: Statistikhengst, which is a German compound word made up of two separate words:

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

"Statist" has nothing to do with it, well only in the minds of twisted Righties who are eternally butthurt, and as already mentioned, have a problem reading more than 7 letters at once.

Now, back to the OP:

Just to remind: this thread was published back when D'Souza was first indicted. Since then, Mr. D'Souza has admitted his guilty and also claimed responsibility for his actions, something that many Righties here in USMB have a really hard time doing. THAT is the topic of this thread.

Why do so many people have such a hard time staying on topic? Are they stubborn, stupid, or just plain old stoned?

At what age did you realize that you were a boot licking fascist?

Are righties STILL obsessing about D'Souza, even after he has admitted guilt?

Too funny.

Righties used to believe in personal responsibility. Whatever happened to that, eh?

Looks more like you commies are obsessing, jerking off to fantasies of the enemy of your god being shot through the back of the head while premier Obama watches approvingly....

D'Souza will get a fine. Sheiß Mause will wail and gnash teeth that an enemy of god should be permitted to live, and the rest of us will yawn...

No, I don't.

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

Now, back to the OP:

Nonsense, it is two words

Statist+ikhengst

Statist which means desiring of dictatorship, and ikhengst which means mindless fucking hack.

No, I don't.

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

Now, back to the OP:

Nonsense, it is two words

Statist+ikhengst

Statist which means desiring of dictatorship, and ikhengst which means mindless fucking hack.

Nope. That's not what it means, and it is also not the topic of the thread.

Forum List

Back