Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law

I'm going to dance a jig when they finally sentence and imprison that convict's A$$

Arts_Maher_01_146703b.jpg

I'm going to dance a jig when they finally sentence and imprison that convict's A$$

Few months in jail no biggie, don't forget to check out the new movie hater:cool:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_omZFqaybMw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_omZFqaybMw[/ame]

Last edited:
The longer PRISON TIME that convict, Dinesh D'souza, gets...the more I will REJOICE!!

man-1.jpg

D'nesh D'Felon was cashing-in on the hate & fear from the rw Base and it turned 'round and bit him

Yeah, that's what you Nazis told the Jews, too, you shit-for-brains, "You Jews were ripping everyone off, now it has turned around an bit you."

But this isn't Europe where all the nice people are, lol, this is AMERICA and we will shoot your ass if you come for us, Gestapo bitch.

Guy, the day the government comes for you, your neighbors will be cheering because you were frightening their children.

BY JONATHAN STEMPEL

NEW YORK Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:03pm EST

Jan 23 (Reuters) - Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative commentator and best-selling author, has been indicted by a federal grand jury for arranging excessive campaign contributions to a candidate for the U.S. Senate.

According to an indictment made public on Thursday in federal court in Manhattan, D'Souza around August 2012 reimbursed people who he had directed to contribute $20,000 to the candidate's campaign. The candidate was not named in the indictment.

Attempts to reach D'Souza and a lawyer representing him were unsuccessful.

D'Souza was charged in the indictment with one count of making illegal contributions in the names of others, and one count of causing false statements to be made.

Federal law in 2012 limited primary and general election campaign contributions to $2,500 each, for a total of $5,000, from any individual to any one candidate.

"As we have long said, this Office and the FBI take a zero tolerance approach to corruption of the electoral process," the U.S. Attorney for Manhattan, Preet Bharara, said in a statement released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Bharara is an Obama appointee.

Born in Mumbai, India, D'Souza, 52, is a former policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan, and has been affiliated with conservative organizations such as the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.

He also directed a 2012 film critical of President Barack Obama, "2016: Obama's America," and has written books including "The End of Racism," "Life After Death: The Evidence" and "Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream."

D'Souza campaigned in 2012 on behalf of Wendy Long, a lawyer and Republican who sought to unseat Democratic incumbent Kirsten Gillibrand as New York's junior senator. Long graduated from Dartmouth College in 1982, a year before D'Souza.

Long could not be reached for comment on Thursday.

Gillibrand, herself a 1988 Dartmouth graduate, ended up winning re-election to her first full term, collecting close to 72 percent of the vote.

In late 2012, D'Souza resigned his post as president of King's College, a small Christian college in New York City, after admitting he had become engaged to a woman even though he was legally married, though separated from his wife. He has been an outspoken defender of traditional marriage.

The case is U.S. v. D'Souza, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No. 14-cr-00034.

(Reporting by Jonathan Stempel; Additional reporting by Emily Flitter; Editing by Eddie Evans, Toni Reinhold)
Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law | Reuters

This nation has invited in this virus residing in the WH.

Here is plain and obvious proof of politically motivated persecution by departments of the Government at the behest of barack Obama.

D'Souza was going to debate Bill Ayers at the end of the month.

I guess Barry feared what Bill might have said.

Like confirming that he and not Barry penned, "Dreams From My Father."

Obama is a scum sucking dog.

A Chicago hood.

A third world inspired Marxist who gives not a shit about anything but him, his benefit and what will make him look good.

Maybe he is saying to the Conservatives, "See what happens when even one of your notable celebrity Conservatives asks too many questions or makes me angry?"

I can't say for the moment whether this will produce more than a wave of outrage on the internet or not.

Think it might be the straw that broke the camel's back IF D'Souza is innocent.

It looks bad.

Highly political.

It is reckless, destructive and indefensible.

IF D'Souza is a victim of unwarranted targeted political persecution.

Man...conservatives are getting the wrath of the Obama administration. They are suing many conservatives. Threatening to sue Standard and Poors and today Moody's coming out with a negative reveiw of O`Care and how it is going to be bad for the country. Will they be sued next? So many people have become afraid to speak out against the tyranny of this administration.

D`Souza first wrote a great and revealing book on Obama, called The Roots of Obama's Rage and I own it. If you dare read it, you will KNOW what is coming down hard and fast, for the sheeple headed for slaughter....

Perhaps going after D'Souza wasn't Barack's idea.....maybe someone else, someone who was the subject of chapter 14 of his book.....

Here....see what you think:

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote,

"To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain:

“By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis | Just another WordPress.com weblog

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law | Reuters

This nation has invited in this virus residing in the WH.

Here is plain and obvious proof of politically motivated persecution by departments of the Government at the behest of barack Obama.

D'Souza was going to debate Bill Ayers at the end of the month.

I guess Barry feared what Bill might have said.

Like confirming that he and not Barry penned, "Dreams From My Father."

Obama is a scum sucking dog.

A Chicago hood.

A third world inspired Marxist who gives not a shit about anything but him, his benefit and what will make him look good.

Maybe he is saying to the Conservatives, "See what happens when even one of your notable celebrity Conservatives asks too many questions or makes me angry?"

I can't say for the moment whether this will produce more than a wave of outrage on the internet or not.

Think it might be the straw that broke the camel's back IF D'Souza is innocent.

It looks bad.

Highly political.

It is reckless, destructive and indefensible.

IF D'Souza is a victim of unwarranted targeted political persecution.

Man...conservatives are getting the wrath of the Obama administration. They are suing many conservatives. Threatening to sue Standard and Poors and today Moody's coming out with a negative reveiw of O`Care and how it is going to be bad for the country. Will they be sued next? So many people have become afraid to speak out against the tyranny of this administration.

D`Souza first wrote a great and revealing book on Obama, called The Roots of Obama's Rage and I own it. If you dare read it, you will KNOW what is coming down hard and fast, for the sheeple headed for slaughter....

Perhaps going after D'Souza wasn't Barack's idea.....maybe someone else, someone who was the subject of chapter 14 of his book.....

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote,

"To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain:

“By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis | Just another WordPress.com weblog

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”

But Michelle was a fellow fascist, intent on destroying this country along with her faux hubby and their friend the terrorist.

So she was going to get that degree no matter how stupid or asinine her thesis was.

And the opposite is true as well; any conservative is not going to get a degree unless they walk through fire or hide their conservative ideology from everyone while in college.

And the fascist libtards know it and love everything about it.

So, how did we get from Dinesh D'Souza first being indicted (months ago) and then recently admitting his guilt, to "Michelle was a fellow fascist, intent on destroying this country along with her faux hubby"?

Wow, talk about lack of ability to concentrate on a thread topic.

I fight strongly for Righties to have the same right to express their opinions however they want, I'm cool with that. But I wonder if even 10% of Righties can even focus on an OP for even 5 minutes without frothing at the mouth and going wildly OT.

Really, [MENTION=39664]Jimbo[/MENTION]wey1958 - if you really think that our FLOTUS is a facist, then make a thread about it and bring forth real evidence. I'll read it, guaranteed.

As for the "faux hubby" stuff, you can also make your own thread about that one, too. Bring forth your evidence, let's see what stands and what falls.

Up to the challenge, or are you just here to scream and rant and shit like that?

Just to remind, the title of the OP is:

This thread is now about 4 months old. Since then, D'Souza has admitted his guilt, openly and freely.

Actually, it should be pretty open-and-closed by now.

But Michelle was a fellow fascist, intent on destroying this country along with her faux hubby and their friend the terrorist.

So she was going to get that degree no matter how stupid or asinine her thesis was.

And the opposite is true as well; any conservative is not going to get a degree unless they walk through fire or hide their conservative ideology from everyone while in college.

And the fascist libtards know it and love everything about it.

1. So...her political perspective got her her degree....not her work??

Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself?
How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing?
Missing in 'her country"???

a. “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

So, how did we get from Dinesh D'Souza first being indicted (months ago) and then recently admitting his guilt, to "Michelle was a fellow fascist, intent on destroying this country along with her faux hubby"?

I fight strongly for Righties to have the same right to express their opinions however they want, I'm cool with that. But I wonder if even 10% of Righties can even focus on an OP for even 5 minutes without frothing at the mouth and going wildly OT.

Really, [MENTION=39664]Jimbo[/MENTION]wey1958 - if you really think that our FLOTUS is a facist, then make a thread about it and bring forth real evidence. I'll read it, guaranteed.

As for the "faux hubby" stuff, you can also make your own thread about that one, too. Bring forth your evidence, let's see what stands and what falls.

Up to the challenge, or are you just here to scream and rant and shit like that?

This thread is now about 4 months old. Since then, D'Souza has admitted his guilt, openly and freely.

"Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law."

1. Nearly $25k was contributed by Monir Edwan, listed on FEC documents as contributing from Rafah, Gaza. A refuge camp.

a. “The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.”
http://www.fec.gov/law/feca/feca.pdf

b. When a federal political committee (a committee active in federal elections) receives a contribution it believes may be from a foreign national, it must: Return the contribution to the donor without depositing it; or Deposit the contribution and take steps to determine its legality, as described below. Either action must be taken within 10 days of the treasurer's receipt. 11 CFR 103.3(b)(1).
Foreign Nationals Brochure

2. According to the FEC, contributions to the Obama campaign from three brothers, Osama, Monir and Hosam Edwan, all from Rafah, totaled $33,000.[ii] And they weren’t alone. Al-Jazeera reported on March 31, 2008 that Gazans were manning phone banks for the Obama campaign.[iii] The brothers were vocal in their “love” for Obama – which in itself spoke volumes to Obama’s campaign. The media showed no interest, but Obama pricked up his ears. He smelled trouble; even though no reporters asked him about these contributions, he answered anyway.

The Obama campaign contended in the summer of 2008 that they had returned $33,500 in illegal contributions from Palestinians in Hamas-controlled Gaza – despite the fact that records do not show that it was returned, and the brothers said they did not receive any money. And indeed, Obama’s refunds and redesignations on file with the FEC show no refund to Osama, Hossam, or Monir Edwan in the Rafah refugee camp. Photocopies of said documents at this site:
FEC to Investigate 2008 Atlas EXCLUSIVE: Obama's Secret Campaign Cash: Millions from Foreign Sources - Atlas Shrugs

3. On Watchdog.net, a site that monitors campaign contributions, Monir Edwan is listed as Barack Obama’s Top Contributor, giving $24,313 between October 27, 2007 and November 11, 2007. However, although it gives zip codes and other details for the other four of Obama’s top five individual contributors, it provides no additional information at all for Monir Edwan — and Edwan’s link is the only dead one on the Watchdog page. Israel Matzav: Obama's illegal Gaza fundraiser

4. “When I confronted Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) about the Gaza phone banks issue in South Florida in early November 2008, he said that if there “really were phone banks in Gaza, that would be a major campaign issue.” But he laughed at the idea that Obama was receiving campaign contributions from Gaza. The mainstream media laughed with him, continuing its refusal to cover this explosive story.” http://libertypundits.net/article/o...tions-and-the-us-coc-is-a-reason-because-why/

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".
George Orwell

1. Nearly $25k was contributed by Monir Edwan, listed on FEC documents as contributing from Rafah, Gaza. A refuge camp.

a. “The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.”

b. When a federal political committee (a committee active in federal elections) receives a contribution it believes may be from a foreign national, it must: Return the contribution to the donor without depositing it; or Deposit the contribution and take steps to determine its legality, as described below. Either action must be taken within 10 days of the treasurer's receipt. 11 CFR 103.3(b)(1).

2. According to the FEC, contributions to the Obama campaign from three brothers, Osama, Monir and Hosam Edwan, all from Rafah, totaled $33,000.[ii] And they weren’t alone. Al-Jazeera reported on March 31, 2008 that Gazans were manning phone banks for the Obama campaign.[iii] The brothers were vocal in their “love” for Obama – which in itself spoke volumes to Obama’s campaign. The media showed no interest, but Obama pricked up his ears. He smelled trouble; even though no reporters asked him about these contributions, he answered anyway.

The Obama campaign contended in the summer of 2008 that they had returned $33,500 in illegal contributions from Palestinians in Hamas-controlled Gaza – despite the fact that records do not show that it was returned, and the brothers said they did not receive any money. And indeed, Obama’s refunds and redesignations on file with the FEC show no refund to Osama, Hossam, or Monir Edwan in the Rafah refugee camp. Photocopies of said documents at this site:
FEC to Investigate 2008 Atlas EXCLUSIVE: Obama's Secret Campaign Cash: Millions from Foreign Sources - Atlas Shrugs

3. On Watchdog.net, a site that monitors campaign contributions, Monir Edwan is listed as Barack Obama’s Top Contributor, giving $24,313 between October 27, 2007 and November 11, 2007. However, although it gives zip codes and other details for the other four of Obama’s top five individual contributors, it provides no additional information at all for Monir Edwan — and Edwan’s link is the only dead one on the Watchdog page. Israel Matzav: Obama's illegal Gaza fundraiser

4. “When I confronted Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) about the Gaza phone banks issue in South Florida in early November 2008, he said that if there “really were phone banks in Gaza, that would be a major campaign issue.” But he laughed at the idea that Obama was receiving campaign contributions from Gaza. The mainstream media laughed with him, continuing its refusal to cover this explosive story.” http://libertypundits.net/article/o...tions-and-the-us-coc-is-a-reason-because-why/

George Orwell

Fantastic!

Create a thread about it!

George Orwell

Fantastic!

I'm satisfied with simply correcting your misapprehensions.

George Orwell

Fantastic!

I'm satisfied with simply correcting your misapprehensions.

Or perhaps you have fear that if you make a complete thread about that, the evidence may start to unravel, perhaps.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Right-Wing fear can indeed be a powerful thing. I can understand that it controls you. Do you shake at night?

Really, make a full thread about it, I will gladly look at ALL of the information. And if it stands, I will gladly condemn that guy as much as I railed on this D'Souza yahoo.

:D

Now, back to the title of this thread, which is:

Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law....

he was their "hate & fear monger-in-chief" w/ his end of the world, Tim LaHaye- type books demonizing the opposition.
emotjerkbag.gif
Only rw base, kool-aid drinkers :wine: bought them to reinforce their hate & fear. This is why the Repub party is circling the drain :( :rofl:

When I wrote my thesis, I paid a service to proof-read it. When one is submitting a paper to the board of regents, one ensures it is correct.

Unless one is ushered through on AA, that is...

he was their "hate & fear monger-in-chief" w/ his end of the world, Tim LaHaye- type books demonizing the opposition.
emotjerkbag.gif
Only rw base, kool-aid drinkers :wine: bought them to reinforce their hate & fear. This is why the Repub party is circling the drain :( :rofl:

You've attacked Tim LaHaye several times now. He is the author of those "Left Behind" books. I realize that your filthy party hates Christians and it is the duty of drones to spew hatred at them in service to your god, Barack Obama.. BUT what exactly did LaHaye write that you claim is hate & fear mongering, Schieß Mause? I assume you're just cut & pasting hate points from KOS, but what do the hive leaders accuse LaHaye of?

Forum List

Back