Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law

This guy is, although an average to good scholar, is a rw hack of the highest order. He feeds whack jobs like [MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION] drivel that he knows they crave. He takes these cheap political shots just so that he can make a buck too
The plea deal calls for dismissal of a second charge D’Souza faced if he went to trial: causing Long to file a false report with the Federal Election Commission. That carried a potential sentence of up to five years behind bars.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/...mpaign-contribution-106882.html#ixzz32jFtZwk6

no doubt the little weasel will scurry away w/o having to do any time.

Last edited:
This guy is, although an average to good scholar, is a rw hack of the highest order. He feeds whack jobs like [MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION] drivel that he knows they crave. He takes these cheap political shots just so that he can make a buck too

Not to mention that his film "2016" is bullshit of the highest order, but he made some good dough off of it, which was his plan from the get-go.

And imagine whackjobs like, ahem, you know who, lapping that stuff up and then vomiting on message boards as if it is somehow important.

Not to mention that his film "2016" is bullshit of the highest order, but he made some good dough off of it, which was his plan from the get-go.

And imagine whackjobs like, ahem, you know who, lapping that stuff up and then vomiting on message boards as if it is somehow important.

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Bullshit?...Please.... He quoted Obama from his "own" book. What about that movie was bullshit? Explain..It seems to me you're in denial about your boy Obama whom you'd "vote for again"..... "His plan" please... if you don't think D'Souza was rightly concerned about the direction of this country under Obama? then you're too blind to see the reality of the situation as it actually is. Maybe from afar where you are it looks different? Just wondering ..enlighten me

Last edited:
Another good one coming soon

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_omZFqaybMw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_omZFqaybMw[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXa9m537RQ8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXa9m537RQ8[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng[/ame]

A Real American president. Someone who is is proud of his country and it's heritage

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AG6baobrlM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AG6baobrlM[/ame]

^ oh great :rolleyes: A Raygun-fluffer too. He lied to this great nation and busted the budget :thup:

As to the OP, D'nesh is a rw snake oil salesman who deserves whatever he gets.

Unfortunately, not so good.

That's not why he was arrested.

If he simply cut too big a check to Long's campaign, the culpability would be with her campaign for accepting it.

What he did was different. He gave money to other people for them to donate in their own names, so that he could give more than allowed without getting caught.

He knowingly and purposefully violated the law. It wasn't an accident, he knew it was illegal and took steps to hide his violation of the law.

By the way, it was his "friend" Wendy Long who ratted him out.
Like Obama did?

And he admitted he did it? I am surprised he did that, Doc. It looks like he will have to face the music. Thanks for the details. - Jeri

Right. He gave $15,000 dollars and that was too much. How am I doing here, Doc?

If he simply cut too big a check to Long's campaign, the culpability would be with her campaign for accepting it.

What he did was different. He gave money to other people for them to donate in their own names, so that he could give more than allowed without getting caught.

He knowingly and purposefully violated the law. It wasn't an accident, he knew it was illegal and took steps to hide his violation of the law.

That would mean he knew he was doing something against the rules before he did it. That's a problem.
[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]

Why did it take you having to proverbially be placed into a headlock and forced fed visualizing all the facts piece by piece for you to come to the rational realization that that Dinesh is a damned law breaker?

Are you that partisan? That anti-Obama? That hateful the only rational response from you for just about any issue is that Obama caused it maliciously for some reason or the other?

Are you able to identify your own bias and hyper-partisanship?

Like Obama did?

And he admitted he did it? I am surprised he did that, Doc. It looks like he will have to face the music. Thanks for the details. - Jeri

That would mean he knew he was doing something against the rules before he did it. That's a problem.

Why did it take you having to proverbially be placed into a headlock and forced fed visualizing all the facts piece by piece for you to come to the rational realization that that Dinesh is a damned law breaker?

Are you that partisan? That anti-Obama? That hateful the only rational response from you for just about any issue is that Obama caused it maliciously for some reason or the other?

It wasn't a headlock. Doc asked the right questions. You didn't.

-Jeremiah

That's not what he did, though.

Thank you, Doc. I appreciate that you picked up on the fact that I didn't have all the details on the case. I have alot of other reading material and never looked into what happened that led up to this situation. I have to agree with you that D'nesh must have known what he was doing by donating in the names of other people and that is where the law was broken as you point out. I agree with you it could not have been an accident, he must have known it was against the law because he attempted to hide it. You've made your point quite well.

- Jeremiah

Thank you, Doc. I appreciate that you picked up on the fact that I didn't have all the details on the case. I have alot of other reading material and never looked into what happened that led up to this situation. I have to agree with you that D'nesh must have known what he was doing by donating in the names of other people and that is where the law was broken as you point out. I agree with you it could not have been an accident, he must have known it was against the law because he attempted to hide it. You've made your point quite well.

- Jeremiah

Doesn't change the fact that D'Souza is a patriot, and more likely than not, if he were an Obama donor he'd face no jail time

mf-global-jon-corzine-missing-funds.jpg

Last edited:

- Jeremiah

Doesn't change the fact that D'Souza is a patriot, and more likely than not, if he were an Obama donor he'd face no jail time

If he had been an Obama donor there never would have been an arrest.

- Jeremiah

That is true also. None of the Obama donors who hid or split up their donations were ever prosecuted. Neither were the Black Panthers. Thank you for pointing that out, JROC.

It wasn't a headlock. Doc asked the right questions. You didn't.

-Jeremiah
[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION], this mealy mouth farce of an excuse lets me know that you're not the poster I thought you were.

Carry on.

nobody who defends the failed idiot in the White House should make a comment on a "mealy mouth farce of an excuse"

If there is evidence to prove another democrat did the same thing he did and wasn't charged? Yes, Marc.

I don't agree.

D'Souza admitted that he reimbursed two people for their contributions. This is an illegal act. We can decry the hypocrisy of our openly corrupt government for not prosecuting democrats, but it doesn't alter the fact that what D'Souza did is illegal.

Forum List

Back