Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law

D'Souza has already pleaded guilty. You are aware of this, right?

if he were a Obama supporter, friend, whatever, he would have not been charged with anything most likely. and definitely not gotten any jail time. Selective persecution. D'Souza pled guilty to keep his friends out of it. He's a good man, who loves and appreciates this country unlike your boy Obama

Do you have facts to back up that accusation? And why does this always have to be so personal to you?

It was not selective persecution. He was under investigation for a good long while, and probably others (of both parties) are right now. Do you know what that is called, Jroc?

It is called the Criminal Justice System.

There was once a time when Righties like you were actually FOR the rule of law. Now, if one of yours fucks up, like D'Souza did, you look for every excuse in the book to make it not what it is, even when the man himself admits criminal guilt. Seriously, it makes you look ridiculous, Jroc.

Yeah? he was under investigation for giving 15,000 over the limit to a friend running for office? I'm sure he's been under scrutiny. But spare me the outrage as you continually cheer on, and defend this corrupt administration

Last edited:
If D'nesh admits to giving 15K over the limit and there is a former case of giving 15K over the limit they should be able to give the same penalty to D'nesh they did to those prior to him. I don't know of any cases because none have been so publicized as the case of D'nesh giving this campaign contribution.

Whatever the fine is let him pay it and move on with his life. That's my 2 cents. Tell Holder it is time to move forward with the 108 un-indicted co - conspirators listed in the HLF Trials. Enough time has been wasted already. Next he'll be wanting to prosecute the sucker fish for drinking too much water... anything to stall and waste time......

Anyone still believe that Jarrett and her lackey Barry Soetoro do not maintain an enemies list?

I really don't know if they have one or not, R.C. . I have no evidence that would point to D'nesh being on a long list of persons targeted but it's logical to consider that if a pattern emerges they may possibly have one. As it stands I think he ruffled a few feathers.

Last edited:
Anyone still believe that Jarrett and her lackey Barry Soetoro do not maintain an enemies list?

I really don't know if they have one or not, R.C. . I have no evidence that would point to D'nesh being on a long list of persons targeted but it's logical to consider that if a pattern emerges they may possibly have one. As it stands I think he ruffled a few feathers.

The administration seems vindictive and lacks transparency. It's an assumption based on facts. The kind of people under his command represent the worst of the worst IMO.

Well this Fox News Anchor was just arrested at the airport. Maybe you have a point. Recognize this guy? Wasn't this the same Fox News Anchor that complained about his being targeted and audited by the IRS? What was his story? Do you remember?

Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Anchor, Arrested After Incident At Minneapolis Airport Bar

Once again by this news story you see that Jarrett, someone who is on the front lines leaves himself wide open for such an encounter. It does not matter if he had 2 drinks. One drink. It doesn't matter. He is a public figure in a public place. He cannot prove anything now. It's his word against theirs.

Last edited:
If you are going to play ball you cannot play by the same set of rules as the other team. They control the umpire and the playing field too. (you've got to be as clean as a whistle)

The only people you've got is your audience and you had better hope they are watching closely. Otherwise they won't know who to believe.

Well this Fox News Anchor was just arrested at the airport. Maybe you have a point. Recognize this guy? Wasn't this the same Fox News Anchor that complained about his being targeted and audited by the IRS? What was his story? Do you remember?

Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Anchor, Arrested After Incident At Minneapolis Airport Bar

Once again by this news story you see that Jarrett, someone who is on the front lines leaves himself wide open for such an encounter. It does not matter if he had 2 drinks. One drink. It doesn't matter. He is a public figure in a public place. He cannot prove anything now. It's his word against theirs.

From the link you provided:

Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett was arrested on Tuesday after an incident in a bar at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.

A roster at Hennepin County Jail shows Jarrett, 59, being held on obstructing the legal process by interfering with a peace officer, a misdemeanor. His bail was set at $300.

The news came just days after it was announced that Jarrett, a weekend anchor, would be taking time off for "personal reasons," TV Newser reported last week.

Police responded to a report of a drunken man at the Northern Lights Grill in the airport's main terminal, the Star Tribune reports. When they arrived, Jarrett appeared to be drunk and refused to obey orders, according to KARE.

So, are you saying that Obama somehow got the guy drunk, or what?

:lol:

Oh, please.... this is too easy.

Well, Stat, when you've got 108 un-indicted co - conspirators whose names were listed at the HLF trials and nothing has moved forward since 2009 because of Eric Holder? It is kind of hard to believe one would focus on such a small fish in the pond. (Like D'nesh)

On the other hand diversions are everything for some folks and so never waste a good crisis - Rahms mantra - could be kicking into play here... in other words - it is diverting our attention away from the serious issues facing America. imo.

* Speaking of selective prosecution I believe Holder takes the cake. Don't you?

??

If there is evidence to prove another democrat did the same thing he did and wasn't charged? Yes, Marc.
[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]

If there was ever any doubt about the debts of your partisan hysteria, this totally killed it.

Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION], I'm sorry, but you are off your rockers.

You have let your senses take leave due to your partisanship, it's quite sad to see actually.

From the link you provided:

Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett was arrested on Tuesday after an incident in a bar at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.

A roster at Hennepin County Jail shows Jarrett, 59, being held on obstructing the legal process by interfering with a peace officer, a misdemeanor. His bail was set at $300.

The news came just days after it was announced that Jarrett, a weekend anchor, would be taking time off for "personal reasons," TV Newser reported last week.

Police responded to a report of a drunken man at the Northern Lights Grill in the airport's main terminal, the Star Tribune reports. When they arrived, Jarrett appeared to be drunk and refused to obey orders, according to KARE.

So, are you saying that Obama somehow got the guy drunk, or what?

:lol: Oh please too easy?

very funny, McGhee. No. If he was drunk and disorderly I can see arresting him. I just don't believe he was. I also don't believe someone called the police because someone "seemed drunk".. that sounds quite suspicious to me. I think someone recognized him is what I think happened....and he had a couple of drinks. As I said before, he should not have put himself in the postition. Because the playing field is not level and they should know this.

Same goes for D'nesh. They'll learn.

That he donated an amount of money exceeding the amount permitted for an election campaign of one of his friends? Was it $5,000?

That's not what he did, though.

Right. He gave $15,000 dollars and that was too much. How am I doing here, Doc?

Unfortunately, not so good.

That's not why he was arrested.

If he simply cut too big a check to Long's campaign, the culpability would be with her campaign for accepting it.

What he did was different. He gave money to other people for them to donate in their own names, so that he could give more than allowed without getting caught.

He knowingly and purposefully violated the law. It wasn't an accident, he knew it was illegal and took steps to hide his violation of the law.

By the way, it was his "friend" Wendy Long who ratted him out.

If he simply cut too big a check to Long's campaign, the culpability would be with her campaign for accepting it.

What he did was different. He gave money to other people for them to donate in their own names, so that he could give more than allowed without getting caught.

He knowingly and purposefully violated the law. It wasn't an accident, he knew it was illegal and took steps to hide his violation of the law.

Like Obama did?

Well, Stat, when you've got 108 un-indicted co - conspirators whose names were listed at the HLF trials and nothing has moved forward since 2009 because of Eric Holder? It is kind of hard to believe one would focus on such a small fish in the pond. (Like D'nesh)

On the other hand diversions are everything for some folks and so never waste a good crisis - Rahms mantra - could be kicking into play here... in other words - it is diverting our attention away from the serious issues facing America. imo.

* Speaking of selective prosecution I believe Holder takes the cake. Don't you?

??

Holy Land Foundation Trial

Like Obama did?

And he admitted he did it? I am surprised he did that, Doc. It looks like he will have to face the music. Thanks for the details. - Jeri

That would mean he knew he was doing something against the rules before he did it. That's a problem.

Forum List

Back