Dinesh D'Souza slams the leftists

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

D'Souza's Ex-Wife Urged Judge To Throw The Book At Him: He's An Abusive Liar!

So his estranged wife wants money, and is pissed at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D’Souza pleaded guilty in May to violating federal campaign finance law, admitting that he used straw donors to funnel money to New York Republican Senate candidate Wendy Long. He had also been accused of making campaign contributions in the name of other people — namely, his ex-wife Dixie.
(from article)

He broke the law and he suffered consequences.

At the same time, Barry's admin didn't go after the people who did the same or larger violations, because they were donating to Democrats. Because of that, D'Souza was pardoned by Trump.
Also Rosie McDonnel did far worse and didn't suffer any consequence as she is a flaming liberal. Hilary would be in jail, as are some soldiers if she were not politically connected. It's two different standards and hypocrisy prevalent in the swamp...and part of the reason Trump got elected, and will probably win again. I can't wait to vote for him again.

Who the fuck IS Rosie O'Donnell?? And what office does she hold?
A fat liberal lesbian who pretends to be a comedian. An Avid Trump Hater. Mentioned in presidential debates.

So his estranged wife wants money, and is pissed at him.

D’Souza pleaded guilty in May to violating federal campaign finance law, admitting that he used straw donors to funnel money to New York Republican Senate candidate Wendy Long. He had also been accused of making campaign contributions in the name of other people — namely, his ex-wife Dixie.
(from article)

He broke the law and he suffered consequences.

At the same time, Barry's admin didn't go after the people who did the same or larger violations, because they were donating to Democrats. Because of that, D'Souza was pardoned by Trump.
Also Rosie McDonnel did far worse and didn't suffer any consequence as she is a flaming liberal. Hilary would be in jail, as are some soldiers if she were not politically connected. It's two different standards and hypocrisy prevalent in the swamp...and part of the reason Trump got elected, and will probably win again. I can't wait to vote for him again.

Who the fuck IS Rosie O'Donnell?? And what office does she hold?
A fat liberal lesbian who pretends to be a comedian. An Avid Trump Hater. Mentioned in presidential debates.
A has been comedian who knows what buttons to push on Trump

Obama criminalized dissent in essence by using the justice dept. to go after Dinesh D'Souza out of Revenge for being humiliated by D'Souza. Much like some communist tin horn dictator in some banana republic.

It was no coincidence that the Obama administration targeted D’Souza for minor campaign finance violations.

D'Souza was indicted. But what does this really mean?

There is an old saying that a good prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, and as a former prosecutor, I agree.

- Obama Criminalizes Dissent, Goes After Dinesh D’Souza

Last edited:
Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?
Garbage in his book has been disproved and laughed at many times.
Just a clever racist taking advantage of our white rubes

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

Also you're such a Church Lady moralizer. You never talk about what people say or espouse, just what their conduct has been, like the Puritan you are. It's hilarious to me how the Leftists have become pursed-lipped fundamentalists. LOL

Absolutely.
I love our vagina grabbing Pres, don't you?

Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

Try and keep up....he was pardoned by President Trump

Obama criminalized dissent in essence by using the justice to go after Dinesh D'Souza out of Revenge for being humiliated by D'Souza.

It was no coincidence that the Obama administration targeted D’Souza for minor campaign finance violations.

D'Souza was indicted. But what does this really mean?

There is an old saying that a good prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, and as a former prosecutor, I agree.

- Obama Criminalizes Dissent, Goes After Dinesh D’Souza

Dinesh is a criminal
He paid the price

He is lucky that Trump stands up for criminals

I bet it never occurred to you that the vast majority of colleges in the US are actually publicly funded Penny. I'm just guessing.

Very strange my female engineers never speak of this.
Too bust studying

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

D'Souza served no time in jail.

D'Souza Sentenced to Probation, No Jail Time - Dinesh D'Souza

Dinesh3-870x430.jpg

Last edited:

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

Try and keep up....he was pardoned by President Trump

And the Arizona idiot.
Surprise surprise.
I love my vagina grabbing and golf cheating Pres.
Just love him
Who cares if he created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2.?
Nazi rallies about brown people are terrific with me too.
Omg all those criminals walking 2000 miles to get here?
My fat white friends and I could do it any day of the week

I

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

D'Souza served no time in jail.

Dinesh3-870x430.jpg

I feel better now.
Still sucking off the zero college white rubes like you?
Gotta give it to him
Ignore his ex, some commie dark state woman.

So the guy is going through a divorce, and in true dim fashion, he’s the worst person that ever lived. Him, and that fat POS Michael Moore are on the opposite sides of the spectrum with their opinions. I’ve seen both their works, and his explanations appear more on point to me. Besides voting, I’m not wasting my time other than the bathroom reading these sites provide.

Also you're such a Church Lady moralizer. You never talk about what people say or espouse, just what their conduct has been, like the Puritan you are. It's hilarious to me how the Leftists have become pursed-lipped fundamentalists. LOL

Absolutely.
I love our vagina grabbing Pres, don't you?

You are just jealous he never grabbed your vagina.

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

"Garbage in his book has been disproved and laughed at many times"

You say "Disproved many times?" Than it's going to be easy for you... All you have to show one.

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

You say "Disproved many times?" Than it's going to be easy for you... All you have to show one.

Here's a few.
7 of Dinesh D'Souza's most shameful moments
I must admit I didn't have the stomach to read his book.
Insulting dead school kids?
Terrific guy

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

Here's a few.
Terrific guy

Those "shameful moments" you linked to, he was being smart ass, but if you get into it, he was telling the truth.

You didn't have the stomach... lol, are you implying you got his book? Now that's funny.

Surprise surprise.
Is he out of jail yet?

Here's a few.
Terrific guy

Those "shameful moments" you linked to, he was being smart ass, but if you get into it, he was telling the truth.

You didn't have the stomach... lol, are you implying you got his book? Now that's funny.

OVERRATED DEMOCRATS DEPT: So Rosa Parks wouldn't sit in the back of the bus--that's all she did, so what's the big fuss?

5:24 PM - Jan 14, 2017

Forum List

Back