Dinesh D'Souza slams the leftists

If they are a personal matter......Why did Trump demand that Obama release his grades?

He did? When? He was not running against BHO why would he care?
It was during his birther tirade
He offered 5 million if Obama would release his grades

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

Complete with video of trump saying he will pay 5 million dollars to charity if Obama releases his school transcripts and application.

Donald 'Bombshell' Fails to Blow Up

This video is unavailable.

It ran for me but here it is from another link:

trump demands obama release school transcrips - Bing video

If you don't like that one here it is from a different link:

If you don't like that one here's another one:

I'm sure you'll find those work. The first one I posted worked too. Maybe it's your system or internet connection.

LOL. Has nothing to do with my response to Penelope the antisemite and your post is 100% conjecture. Where did you go to school?
University of Buffalo

Got in on my own merits and didn't have to cheat to graduate
See the big scandal on college admittance today? With Trump getting into Wharton it was ten times worse

Was it? You have proof or just conjecture and the scandal today? All Democrats. Funny how that is. LA Hollywood Democrats and Cali Democrats. DJT is many things. Stupid is not one of them.
Funny how few remember Trump from his time at Wharton

Do you know Trump threatened to sue any school that released his grades?

Few is still "few" more that now many remember Barry going to Harvard. Funny, eh?
you are such a gullible dickhead!! he was president of the Harvard Law Review, graduated Magna Cum Laude, but never attended!! you are laughably easily played!! no wonder you are a Trump voter, you are too stupid NOT to be.
The only professor who remembered Trump said he was a moron

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

Complete with video of trump saying he will pay 5 million dollars to charity if Obama releases his school transcripts and application.

I'm sure you'll find those work. The first one I posted worked too. Maybe it's your system or internet connection.

He is just being a dick

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

Finally. He should then release his. Fair is fair. I agree.

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

He is just being a dick

You'd never say that to my face. So don't say it on a message board. I was able to view the video, finally.

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

He is just being a dick

You'd never say that to my face. So don't say it on a message board. I was able to view the video, finally.

Sure I would

For I am, an Internet bad ass

Here you go.

He is just being a dick

Sure I would

You're a silly old man who went to a 2nd rate university and are unhappy that you were not successful in life. Sad.

Hardly an intellectual. His stuff is tailored for the uneducated masses.

You dislike him because he doesn't espouse your Marxist, totalitarian ideology.
He is not very good at what he does

Good Propaganda is subtle, you don't realize you are being mislead
Dinesh is just so freaking obvious.

The propaganda is easy to disprove.

So far you haven't disproved any of the D'Souza points, and the way it's going, you never will.

upload_2019-4-5_12-8-25.png

Just as I thought.

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

Finally. He should then release his. Fair is fair. I agree.

hey, boy..get off your ass, go to google and type in "did obama go to harvard?" after everybody at google laughs at what a fucking dumbass you are for having to ask, you will see plenty of real verified links to prove he not only went there, but that he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was elected President of the Harvard Law Review...HOW CAN YOU BE SO PIG IGNORANT TO DENY SUCH FACTS EVEN AS THEY ARE SLAPPING YOU RIGHT ACROSS YOUR HUGE GAPING PIEHOLE?

LOL. Has nothing to do with my response to Penelope the antisemite and your post is 100% conjecture. Where did you go to school?
University of Buffalo

See the big scandal on college admittance today? With Trump getting into Wharton it was ten times worse

Was it? You have proof or just conjecture and the scandal today? All Democrats. Funny how that is. LA Hollywood Democrats and Cali Democrats. DJT is many things. Stupid is not one of them.

Few is still "few" more that now many remember Barry going to Harvard. Funny, eh?
you are such a gullible dickhead!! he was president of the Harvard Law Review, graduated Magna Cum Laude, but never attended!! you are laughably easily played!! no wonder you are a Trump voter, you are too stupid NOT to be.

Have I said he wasn't all that? No shitstain, that wasn't a question.

How many remembers Barry in Harvard?

University of Buffalo

Watch your language. What is the matter with you? You'd never say it to his face so don't say it on a message board.

You see, to him it's funny to say "how few people remember Trump from his time at Wharton".... but god forbid you say the same thing about Barry.

What's matter with him? LOL, he's leftist dumb fuck keyboard warrior. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

Link? Thanks

Here you go.

Don’t feed the troll

He knows he is beaten and is just playing games

I just want to see the VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please send a direct link to the video not the story because I cannot see the video.

Thank you

It's funny, because he did offered $5 mill for his college records, passports and few other things in exchange for donation to charity of his choice.

What's funnier is that Barry turn the offer down. :D

University of Buffalo

The only professor who remembered Trump said he was a moron

That's still one professor more than number of professors that remembers Barry at Harvard.

He is just being a dick

Sure I would

You're a silly old man who went to a 2nd rate university and are unhappy that you were not successful in life. Sad.

Finest school in the SUNY system allowed me to retire comfortably and post on the Internet all day

Forum List

Back