Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

1624417891186.png

Was true pre-Civil War – still true today

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Simply hogwash, imo.

Simply hogwash, imo.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if wrong.:dunno:

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

LOL

Øbama, the Divider-In-Chief.

The Democratic Party has always been at war with America as founded. They have now morphed into un-American Marxists.

LOL

Øbama, the Divider-In-Chief.

The Democratic Party has always been at war with America as founded. They have now morphed into un-American Marxists.

The FBI is rotten to the core, and I don't think it can be fixed.

View attachment 504559
Facts!

Here's why the little psychotic toadie hates the FBI:

Here's why the little psychotic toadie hates the FBI:

huh?? psychotic toadie?

you sound more psychotic than him!:rolleyes:

Hard to argue any of his points.

Dinesh is correct. The FBI will find some mentally ill guy on the internet and then create a plot and invite him to participate and, when the sick man agrees to the plot, the FBI then arrests him and issues a press release that praises itself for their work in stopping a "terrorist" attack.

It seems likely that the FBI had some nefarious involvement in the January 6 events, but we'll likely never know, due to the Biden Administration's super-secretive methods.

View attachment 504559

It’s great to see the Left quoting Lincoln when they aren’t trying to cancel his legacy.E5EB8E6F-E431-4FF9-A92C-628C93B8F63C.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

View attachment 504559
Ignoramus southern conservative conspiracy nut jobs again lol.
is it true the democrats broke away from the union and fought a horrible war to protect their right to own black slaves...and isnt it true democrats created Jim crow laws...and isnt it true most democrats voted against the civil rights act...yes its all true

Forum List

Back