Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

Wise words most GOPers seem to have forgotten:

View attachment 504559
Was true pre-Civil War – still true today
Ignoramus southern conservative conspiracy nut jobs again lol.
is it true the democrats broke away from the union and fought a horrible war to protect their right to own black slaves...and isnt it true democrats created Jim crow laws...and isnt it true most democrats voted against the civil rights act...yes its all true

To be a leftist is to be a liar. They hate the truth and love the lie. If leftists had any integrity and honesty, they wouldn't be leftists.
Every single black ghetto has been ruled by Democrats for the past 50+ years. Their policies and lack of caring have resulted in oceans of blood and mountains of DEAD black bodies. White leftists don't care, of course. Show me a white leftist and I'll show you a racist.

The greatest threat is hands down D'Souza and assholes like him ... up and down the GOP ultra rightwing conservative wing. Fact: They blame DEMS and everyone else around them, all the while it is they who are ripping us a part as a nation.

View attachment 504559
is it true the democrats broke away from the union and fought a horrible war to protect their right to own black slaves...and isnt it true democrats created Jim crow laws...and isnt it true most democrats voted against the civil rights act...yes its all true
Yes southern conservatives have always been the problem. Now they are in the GOP obviously DUH...

View attachment 504559

To be a leftist is to be a liar. They hate the truth and love the lie. If leftists had any integrity and honesty, they wouldn't be leftists.
Every single black ghetto has been ruled by Democrats for the past 50+ years. Their policies and lack of caring have resulted in oceans of blood and mountains of DEAD black bodies. White leftists don't care, of course. Show me a white leftist and I'll show you a racist.
It is the GOP war on drugs never ending and lack of money from the federal government the last 40 years thanks to GOP tax rates and policies that have caused all this. The worst inequality upward mobility and hopelessness in our history. Change the channel brainwashed functional moron....

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

These thugs are coming into the open now to go after political "dissidents" They've sought out over 400 Americans, most of whom were only "guilty" of being in DC on 1/6. Some of those citizens have been in jail for MONTHS. Not a single one of them has been charged with "INSURRECTION" If the proof was there, the charges would already be lodged. The FBI and DoJ don't want any of the media online to be able to prove these charges were false as case after case was lost due to lack of evidence.

The legacy media is still parroting that word when referring to those who protested that day. Not a single person fired a weapon, resorted to arson, or intentionally tried to damage buildings other than the barriers keeping them out of the Capitol. The charges have been trespassing and vandalism, basically. These citizens broke those laws and as soon as some of that filth out on the west coast is held responsible for their destruction, murder, and arson, the Capitol rioters should pay for their crimes as well. This blatant double standard in our so-called justice system is going to cause cascading lapses in respect for ANY law in the future. There is no damned way Americans are going to be railroaded and incarcerated for crimes that Democrats walk away from with impunity.

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Here's why the little psychotic toadie hates the FBI:

Yeah, he hates your Tan Messiah. Probably because he was charged and sentenced for a crime that NO ONE normally has to do anything but pay a fine for. Because that's how your big-eared boy rolls. He's a disgusting racist POS and I will celebrate if I'm still around when Karma pays his traitorous half-black ass a well-deserved visit someday.

Of course you do. How dare the FBI investigate and arrest rioters and insurrectionist who did nothing more than to attempt a coup so Trump could remain President for life.

Conservatives have finally gone past the point of no return. It wasn't a question of if it would happen. It was only a matter of when.

You see, if something is good, and decent, and honest (like the FBI or Dr. Fauci), conservatives will vilify it, demonize it, and eventually try to destroy it. But if something is dishonest, corrupt, and even evil (like Trump and Putin clearly are), conservatives will praise it, and they might even seem to revere it like a false idol.

Even now, I find it difficult to fathom how evangelicals went gaga over Trump even after the thrice married admitted adulterer bragged in an on-air interview decades ago about how good the sex was with Marla Maples. Then, years later while running for president, he told an interviewer that he doesn't ask God for forgiveness because he doesn't think he has to because he considers himself to be a good man. Uh-huh.

I think that everyone knows that Trump exemplifies avarice. He even famously had gold bathroom fixtures installed in Trump Tower and in his luxury 757.

I wonder if Christians opened up their Bibles to Exodus 32:4 after hearing that.

But Trump did say that he was a Christian and had a great relationship with God and that he attended church. Again, I can't help but wonder what Christians must have thought when Trump referred to 2nd Corinthians as Two Corinthians when he was addressing a crowd at Liberty University while running for president. After all, would a 70 year old man who attended church make that kind of mistake? I don't think so. But that's certainly the kind of mistake a man could make if he never attended church services and never read the Bible because he considered it to be a complete waste of his time.

View attachment 504559
great job antiright's fascist

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.

Of course you do. How dare the FBI investigate and arrest rioters and insurrectionist who did nothing more than to attempt a coup so Trump could remain President for life.

Conservatives have finally gone past the point of no return. It wasn't a question of if it would happen. It was only a matter of when.

You see, if something is good, and decent, and honest (like the FBI or Dr. Fauci), conservatives will vilify it, demonize it, and eventually try to destroy it. But if something is dishonest, corrupt, and even evil (like Trump and Putin clearly are), conservatives will praise it, and they might even seem to revere it like a false idol.

Even now, I find it difficult to fathom how evangelicals went gaga over Trump even after the thrice married admitted adulterer bragged in an on-air interview decades ago about how good the sex was with Marla Maples. Then, years later while running for president, he told an interviewer that he doesn't ask God for forgiveness because he doesn't think he has to because he considers himself to be a good man. Uh-huh.

I think that everyone knows that Trump exemplifies avarice. He even famously had gold bathroom fixtures installed in Trump Tower and in his luxury 757.

I wonder if Christians opened up their Bibles to Exodus 32:4 after hearing that.

But Trump did say that he was a Christian and had a great relationship with God and that he attended church. Again, I can't help but wonder what Christians must have thought when Trump referred to 2nd Corinthians as Two Corinthians when he was addressing a crowd at Liberty University while running for president. After all, would a 70 year old man who attended church make that kind of mistake? I don't think so. But that's certainly the kind of mistake a man could make if he never attended church services and never read the Bible because he considered it to be a complete waste of his time.

As soon as you used the word honest with the FBI and Fauci you lost any and all credibility.

View attachment 504559
It must be nice to have the DOJ, the FBI and all the other alphabet intelligence agencies plus the IRS working for the Democratic Party. Plus yu have the liberal media publishing your propaganda like the good lapdogs they are.

All of your hgh level corrupt poliicians are totally above the rule of law.

Your party should be way ahead of the Republican Party but it looks like you still have to rig elections to win them.

These thugs are coming into the open now to go after political "dissidents" They've sought out over 400 Americans, most of whom were only "guilty" of being in DC on 1/6. Some of those citizens have been in jail for MONTHS. Not a single one of them has been charged with "INSURRECTION" If the proof was there, the charges would already be lodged. The FBI and DoJ don't want any of the media online to be able to prove these charges were false as case after case was lost due to lack of evidence.

The legacy media is still parroting that word when referring to those who protested that day. Not a single person fired a weapon, resorted to arson, or intentionally tried to damage buildings other than the barriers keeping them out of the Capitol. The charges have been trespassing and vandalism, basically. These citizens broke those laws and as soon as some of that filth out on the west coast is held responsible for their destruction, murder, and arson, the Capitol rioters should pay for their crimes as well. This blatant double standard in our so-called justice system is going to cause cascading lapses in respect for ANY law in the future. There is no damned way Americans are going to be railroaded and incarcerated for crimes that Democrats walk away from with impunity.
The only double standard here is your desire to let RW rioters off the hook as if it was all much ado about nothing.

Even if the DOJ nails all their asses to the wall, it will never be true justice as long as Trump walks away scot free.

View attachment 504559
It must be nice to have the DOJ, the FBI and all the other alphabet intelligence agencies plus the IRS working for the Democratic Party. Plus yu have the liberal media publishing your propaganda like the good lapdogs they are.

All of your hgh level corrupt poliicians are totally above the rule of law.

Your party should be way ahead of the Republican Party but it looks like you still have to rig elections to win them.
second amendment solution

As soon as you used the word honest with the FBI and Fauci you lost any and all credibility.
Of course I did. Dr. Fauci has been a world class immunologist for more than 50 years and has been an advisor to every president since Reagan. President George W. Bush awarded Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, for his work on the AIDS relief program PEPFAR. The man has dedicated his life to fighting viruses. So, of course he simply cannot be trusted.

One could easily make the argument that the FBI was not an organization worthy of a great deal of respect under the leadership of J. Edgar Hoover for 37 years until his death in 1972. But since then, it's been transformed in to a world class investigative unit which holds its agents to the highest of standards. So, of course conservatives don't trust it, but only because they suspect that the FBI is keeping tabs on RW extremists groups like the Oath Keepers and The Proud Boys who conservatives secretly (and not so secretively) love because those groups are willing to attack people who conservatives see as their political enemies.

It's been growing for years, but Jan 6 and the subsequent Republican effort to downplay the events of that day make it clear that American Democracy and American conservatism are like oil and water because they're just not compatible.

Consequently, there is only one of two solutions that is possible at this point. It's either that American Democracy dies a slow or violent death in favor of a RW dictatorship, or modern day conservatism is ultimately discredited and vanquished as a viable political force in America.

D'Souza didn't say the FBI was the greatest domestic terrorist threat today. That's spin designed to make his views seem extremist. He made a point that the FBI is a greater threat than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs without badges.

Of course I did. Dr. Fauci has been a world class immunologist for more than 50 years and has been an advisor to every president since Reagan. President George W. Bush awarded Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, for his work on the AIDS relief program PEPFAR. The man has dedicated his life to fighting viruses. So, of course he simply cannot be trusted.

One could easily make the argument that the FBI was not an organization worthy of a great deal of respect under the leadership of J. Edgar Hoover for 37 years until his death in 1972. But since then, it's been transformed in to a world class investigative unit which holds its agents to the highest of standards. So, of course conservatives don't trust it, but only because they suspect that the FBI is keeping tabs on RW extremists groups like the Oath Keepers and The Proud Boys who conservatives secretly (and not so secretively) love because those groups are willing to attack people who conservatives see as their political enemies.

It's been growing for years, but Jan 6 and the subsequent Republican effort to downplay the events of that day make it clear that American Democracy and American conservatism are like oil and water because they're just not compatible.

Consequently, there is only one of two solutions that is possible at this point. It's either that American Democracy dies a slow or violent death in favor of a RW dictatorship, or modern day conservatism is ultimately discredited and vanquished as a viable political force in America.
Holy pile of partisan horse crap. Fauci was considered a fraud long before his proven lies about the Wuhan Virus. The AIDS epidemic was totally mishandled by this goof. He was told (even by gay rights activists) that the bathhouses in San Francisco and other places needed to be shut down to stop the spread. Fauci, of course, didn’t listen. Blaming lube and other bullshit while trying to deny those people the right to try experimental treatments.
The FBI. Who can’t manage to find a single attempted murderer in Portland and can’t manage to arrest a single person (as in one, no partners) in Florida without getting several agents shot. Yet sent over a dozen people to investigate a PULL ROPE in Bubba Smollett’s garage. Seems it’s your beloved BLM and Pantifa goons getting a free pass so of course you love it.
End result? Leftists are relegated to the dustbins of history. Along with their racism and bigotry.

D'Souza didn't say the FBI was the greatest domestic terrorist threat today. That's spin designed to make his views seem extremist. He made a point that the FBI is a greater threat than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs without badges.
Of course D'Souza is not an extremist, on the contrary, he is a great patriot!:thup: Bless him.

And yes, he said this:

Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street.

huh?? psychotic toadie?

you sound more psychotic than him!:rolleyes:
How is pointing out how disingenuous his screed is with FACTS "psychotic". D'Souza is psychotic, believing that his skin color and racial/ethnic being does NOT make him nothing more than a useful token to the folk whose bigoted blathering he parrots so well.

huh?? psychotic toadie?

you sound more psychotic than him!:rolleyes:
How is pointing out how disingenuous his screed is with FACTS "psychotic". D'Souza is psychotic, believing that his skin color and racial/ethnic being does NOT make him nothing more than a useful token to the folk whose bigoted blathering he parrots so well.

That's your opinion. I don't agree it's like that at all.:dunno:

Yeah, he hates your Tan Messiah. Probably because he was charged and sentenced for a crime that NO ONE normally has to do anything but pay a fine for. Because that's how your big-eared boy rolls. He's a disgusting racist POS and I will celebrate if I'm still around when Karma pays his traitorous half-black ass a well-deserved visit someday.
Your screed sentence reeks of racism and bigotry. Which is why D'Souza's pseudo-academic diatribes on black folk and civil rights makes him all the more psychotic in trying to appease people like you. And what's all this BS about just paying a fine for a felony of the stature he plead guilty to? Can you provide legal proof to your claim? If not, go blow smoke up D'Souza's tuchus and spare the reader your nonsense.

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
Proof please?

Forum List

Back