Disaster!

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
Trump's Tulsa rally was a disaster! Only 6,200 people showed up in a 19,000 seat arena. Oops! It was pathetic.

How many did Biden pack in his venue?
I don't think that Biden had a rally, since right now that's the responsible thing to do.
So zero.
Okay, yes, Biden's number is zero. But that's because he's being responsible. Being irresponsible is risking the lives of everyone who comes to your rally (and everyone they come in contact with later) because you want to have your ego stroked. That is monumentally irresponsible, and that's what Trump has done.

How many did Biden pack in his venue?
I don't think that Biden had a rally, since right now that's the responsible thing to do.
So zero.
Okay, yes, Biden's number is zero. But that's because he's being responsible. Being irresponsible is risking the lives of everyone who comes to your rally (and everyone they come in contact with later) because you want to have your ego stroked. That is monumentally irresponsible, and that's what Trump has done.
So BLM was totally irresponsible and putting lives in danger, gotcha.

For being the first rally in moments where people still are afraid of the virus, 6,200 people is a good plus number. Check the second appearance in Arizona, lots of young people for president Trump.

Slowly but surely people will come out to support the president, and it will be understood if never become great multitudes anymore, because as long as the fear for the virus is present, their fear deserves respect, but the support towards the president is huge.

Another reason that refrains people for going to political rallies is the presence of the social resent liberals with their vandalism, a vandalism which shows up without warning and cause lots of destruction. No one wants to be exposed to such discomfort and risk.

But, if you put on leash your beasts, then I think people will be more confident to express their political preference openly in public and will start to participate more often in political rallies.

Forum List

Back