Discrepancy between Leviticus 23:6 and Matthew 26:17 ?

Cicilie1200,

re: "Yes, ... I AM missing the point"

No problem. Perhaps someone new looking in will see the point.

You have no point rstrats.

Matthew does no mention any date, nor does it imply anything at all about it being the 14th.

peach174,

re: "Matthew does no mention any date, nor does it imply anything at all about it being the 14th."

Are you implying that it doesn't preclude the 15th?

peach174,

re: "You are the one who is implying rstrats."

Indeed I am. But you seem to be implying that Matthew 26:17 could be referring to the 15th.

peach174,

re: "No I'm not, there is no date period."

Do you think that it is possible that the disciples came to the Messiah on the 15th asking Him where He wanted to eat the Passover?

No because Matthew does not say one way or the other.
Why do you keep insisting on something that is not there?
Then you wonder why people are calling you name's.

peach174,

re: No..."

OK, so you don't think that it is possible that the disciples came to the Messiah on the 15th. That means that you would have to agree that the disciples would have had to come to the Messiah before the 15th.

CMike,

re: "One has to do with jews the the other thing has to do with christians."

How does that make a difference?

Because jews don't care what Matthew says. They care about what G-D said.

Cicilie1200,

re: "Yes, ... I AM missing the point"

No problem. Perhaps someone new looking in will see the point.

In other words, you have no fucking answer, and no fucking point, and mistakenly think that claiming people who point that out are just too stupid to understand you will somehow fool others into missing what a complete waste of molecules you are.

Next time, just start a thread proclaiming yourself a useless mouthbreather, and save us all a lot of time. Thank you. Fuck off. And buh bye.

FLUSH!

Forum List

Back