🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disenfranchising Colorado Voters Hurts Cruz

Despite what the rules say, if you disenfranchise thousands of voters there will be blow back. CO GOP screwed up when they decided to take the vote away from the American people. Cruz suffered and will continue to suffer for the CO GOPe's #NeverTrump errr 'rules' (see above)

He may have won the delegates but that's not going to help him as his image continues to slide, and he gets slaughtered in the NY primary and beyond.
Very Unfair.
It's not unfair...it's fucked up.

Its the path to $19 trillion dollar debts and corruption.

Not if you got rid of the primary as well.
It's simple math. CA and NY have all the voters.
A collection of other states could over take them easy.
Name the States that could overcome Calif.
Texas/Florida/Washington
So a huge majority required just to make up Calif and 46 States ignored.
Who in their right mind would ignore them? You would need to finish in the top three overall in EVERY state.

Nope. Candidates would stay in CA and NY and ignore the other 48.
Not if you got rid of the primary as well.
13 million voted in Calif in 2012. If someone got 8 million of those votes, who's going to even bother with 40 of the other States?
There are 320 million people in America. 8 million is not going to do it.
128 million voted in 2012. 13 million in CA, 8M in Texas, 8M in FL, 7M in NY. Election over.

Name the States that could overcome Calif.
Texas/Florida/Washington
So a huge majority required just to make up Calif and 46 States ignored.
Who in their right mind would ignore them? You would need to finish in the top three overall in EVERY state.
Tell you what, you start your crusade on amending the Constitution and you let us know how it goes.

after apr 26th Trump will have won 27 states to cruz's 11. If Trump isnt the nominee then we can watch the GOP burn. Fox just showed Trump went from +3 to +18 the last 2 weeks. Maybe voters are leaving Ayatollah Cruz, the ultimate establishment insider.

I can't help but note there were at one time 17 people running for the Republican nomination yet at no time did I hear one of them including the current front runner complain about Colorado leading up to it.

Each and every one of those 17 were supplied with the procedure used in every state. Nothing has been changed.
My point exactly.

Trump's dishonesty is revolting.....

As always
Hi. It’s me, Jeff. And I have something to say. | protein wisdom

That’s right. I’m part of the GOP Colorado “establishment” -- 40 percent of whom never participated in a caucus before and the overwhelming number of which went for Ted Cruz, who just a couple short years ago we all recognized as a principled opponent to the GOP ruling elite (before he became a Bushy globalist Canadian fake Christian, who loves amnesty and will likely, left unchecked, become the author of a New World Order run by transnational progressives from his perch atop the North American Union).

This charge against me and against other movement conservatives in my state comes despite the fact that as a pre-condition to ratification of the Constitution, states insisted they be allowed to maintain their own election rules, and despite how our CO state caucus system, which we’ve had since 1912 or thereabouts, requires commitment, work, a series of elections, and in the end, actually picked a real Republican in the GOP primaries. Colorado for a few years held a non-binding straw poll. But we are not and haven’t been a primary state. You are being lied to. And those doing the lying and hiding behind eagle pictures or pictures of Trump in armor ready to battle the Mexican hordes are, in a very real respect, advocating for a position that is (per the Framers) un-American . . .

Here’s the truth: Trump has received 45 percent of the delegates with 36 percent of the vote. He’s won several caucus states and didn’t complain then. I’ve heard not one of his supporters argue that winner-take-all races in Florida, or full delegate takes in South Carolina -- in neither of which state did he get a majority -- disenfranchised those who voted for someone other than Trump and who will have no representation on the first ballot at a contested GOP convention. The truth is, the “system” has helped him, as it does most front runners who aren’t total incompetents and phony Republicans.

You Trump backers are dishonest shills praying at the altar of a false god. You are fine with populist authoritarianism so long as you believe it is you who will benefit from the king’s beneficence. You are, in short, Obama voters with Rs attached to your names. You are the problem

Forum List

Back