Disgrace: Green Beret Who Defended Boy Against Rape in Afghanistan Loses Appeal

The U.S. soldier broke the law and was punished.

I fail to see the problem? ...... :dunno:

Please. You're a great poster and I like you very much. This grenade's not worth jumping on Sunni Man.

This practice has been generational. It's tribal. It's wrong. And there's a power structure that comes with the level of boys you own. And you know what? I agree with you that I don't think we can change it.

I have taken my licks over the years and realized I can only do so much and have lost more often than won battles.

But surely we don't have to punish someone for being reviled by this practice.

What has been going on in Afghanistan has been going on for a thousand years or more. This is the problem with ignorant people "going to war" without knowing anything about the area or it's people or culture. Remember Bush and "they hate us for our freedom"?

Did you hear that SOB? They hate our democratic government. Do those fuckers in Afghanistan even know what that means???? Of course not. Republicans think education is for snobs and it's just propaganda by liberal professors. Well, if we had listened to those liberal professors and not tards like Bush, the Middle East would never have been destabilized.

Oh stop on the Bush shit.

We are in the here and now. These are American bases. I have this funny feeling that if a Japanese police commander on an American base chained a child to his desk and continually butt fucked him in front of American soldiers we'd not be seeing a GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED CHILD RAPIST get away with this bullshit.

I've been a huge cheerleader in the past over the invasion of Afghanistan. My motives were based on human rights issues. Little did I know and this is when you are peeling an onion how many layers there are.

And wow there are so many layers. You learn as you go. But you also one day must say to yourself that you can't change things that are centuries in the making. Not even if I had more than dial up :)

You learn your failures. Embrace your wins. But I think it is time that we leave.

Come home. Fix potholes. Find homes for our homeless. Fix ourselves. Heal our own wounds. Tend to us.

I've been a huge cheerleader in the past over the invasion of Afghanistan. My motives were based on human rights issues. Little did I know and this is when you are peeling an onion how many layers there are.

And wow there are so many layers. You learn as you go. But you also one day must say to yourself that you can't change things that are centuries in the making. Not even if I had more than dial up :)

You learn your failures. Embrace your wins. But I think it is time that we leave.

Come home. Fix potholes. Find homes for our homeless. Fix ourselves. Heal our own wounds. Tend to us.
You learn as you go???????????????

Fuck that. You should learn ahead of time. "Learn as you go" is what Bush and the GOP did and look at the disaster it caused.

"Learn as you go?????" That's how so many Americans ended up dead and maimed.

"Learn as you go????" That's why Iraq cost 3 trillion,

Fuck "Learn as you go"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has been going on in Afghanistan has been going on for a thousand years or more. This is the problem with ignorant people "going to war" without knowing anything about the area or it's people or culture. Remember Bush and "they hate us for our freedom"?

Did you hear that SOB? They hate our democratic government. Do those fuckers in Afghanistan even know what that means???? Of course not. Republicans think education is for snobs and it's just propaganda by liberal professors. Well, if we had listened to those liberal professors and not tards like Bush, the Middle East would never have been destabilized.

We are in the here and now. These are American bases. I have this funny feeling that if a Japanese police commander on an American base chained a child to his desk and continually butt fucked him in front of American soldiers we'd not be seeing a GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED CHILD RAPIST get away with this bullshit.

chained a child to his desk and continually butt fucked him

Chained him to a desk and continually butt fucked him???? It's bad enough, why make up some sickening scenario?

Check out this film. Here is a guy who said he had 2000 or 3000 boys and is considered a pillar of the community. How can you fight that? And look at the boy he's with. Does he look chained to a desk and continually butt fucked???? We can't change the Afghan ideology. Why even try? They will only see us as an invasive enemy, which Bush and the GOP made us. If they had studied this country before invading, they would have known what to expect.

You learn as you go???????????????

Fuck that. You should learn ahead of time. "Learn as you go" is what Bush and the GOP did and look at the disaster it caused.

"Learn as you go?????" That's how so many Americans ended up dead and maimed.

"Learn as you go????" That's why Iraq cost 3 trillion,

Fuck "Learn as you go"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking about my personal journey rdean.

I set out as a human rights activist. If you weren't so blinded by your hate you would have read my posts correctly.

I started out mid 90's on a human rights issue for women and children in Afghanistan against the Taliban. I've been at this a long time.

My posts have been about me. Not the government. Not political parties.

Yes. You learn as you go. Nothing prepared me for what I would unveil in these countries. I had no idea.

And it's been a sad journey for the most part. Some glory days when you can make a personal difference.

Made lifelong friends along the way.

My posts have been about my personal journey.

chained a child to his desk and continually butt fucked him

Chained him to a desk and continually butt fucked him???? It's bad enough, why make up some sickening scenario?

Check out this film. Here is a guy who said he had 2000 or 3000 boys and is considered a pillar of the community. How can you fight that? And look at the boy he's with. Does he look chained to a desk and continually butt fucked???? We can't change the Afghan ideology. Why even try? They will only see us as an invasive enemy, which Bush and the GOP made us. If they had studied this country before invading, they would have known what to expect.

You're late to the party rdean. I had this up years ago. Almost got myself banned on a political website because a moderator who I dearly loved could not believe we were allowing it.

THIS is when I realized I can't change a damn thing by myself. And worse yet I don't think I could even with millions behind me.

By the way. It's Pashtun. Not Afghanistan ideology.

Not kidding on the onion layers. You have to peel them all back.

You bet its wrong.

Unless the man was ordered to ignore everything and went against a lawful order then no way should he be kicked out of the military.

From what I've read they were advised to look the other way and ignore what the Afghani's were doing.

This man is a 1st Sgt. in the Green Beret's, Special Forces. He deserved better treatment than that.

How is it a lawful order to let an afghan boy be raped by local thugs? It I not like the boy was on trial in local courts, he was abused, violated. Muslims went batshit over photos of prisoners in Baghdad, but they don't give a shit about a boy being raped????

Neither was right, but the boy was an innocent, the prisoners were killers and torturers. I dont care if it was a local ayatollah or president raping the boy, it was wrong. The rapist should have been beheaded or stoned to death under their laws.

I am so sick of excusing muslims for not following their own tenants and laws while rioting when non-muslims don't kowtow to certain twisted interpretations of sharia. Non-muslims are not subject to sharia, but too many muslims are ignorant of their own faith.

While the US was acting under UN coalition in Afghanistan, they have to protect the innocent from human rights violations. The rapist should have been shot on sight.

The hypocrisy of handcuffing americans while expecting them to fight with or for the afghans to protect their country is INSANELY STUPID

Muslims can commit every crime known to sharia and international law, in their own country and ours, but non-muslims are the criminals? That is total pig shit (with a side of pigs blood). Bodies of criminals like that should be stuffed with pork scraps and burnt. They deserve no heavenly gardens of wine and dates.

The soldier was trying to protect an innocent from being raped.

The rape of the boy was a crime under muslim law, afghan law, and international law. How was the soldier committing a crime?

The PROBLEM is that here at home the Left just federally licensed the Degeneracy that pursues little boys to rape them.

And the Federal government demanding that US Troops need to understand that in Islam, its OK for homosexuals to rape little boys... IS the first good sign that the US Federal government is of the opinion that its OK for homosexuals to rape little boys.

So... "coming home" isn't going to solve that problem, if one is inclined to turn their back little boys being raped by homosexuals.

In the ME men have free reign to do whatever they want. Muslim men are the biggest perverts in the world. In Saudi Arabia men hold hands while their wives walk behind them. They outlaw public affection towards women. And yes, their military units typically have young boys that they get to rape. This is normal in the Middle East, and what else should we expect from the religion of the pedophile prophet?

I've been on this for the longest time. The Pentagon is trying to claim that the Dancing Boys are a cultural issue. It's not.

Straight out it is a sex slave trade. Little boys raped continually by Afghanistans with wealth or power or both.

That we condone this by looking the other way makes me want to bazooka barf.
T/D, (Off topic):

Your avatar caught my eye. Are you an archer? (I am.) If so, is the bow in the girl's hand a Matthews?

In the ME men have free reign to do whatever they want. Muslim men are the biggest perverts in the world. In Saudi Arabia men hold hands while their wives walk behind them. They outlaw public affection towards women. And yes, their military units typically have young boys that they get to rape. This is normal in the Middle East, and what else should we expect from the religion of the pedophile prophet?

Which is only more evidence of why the Middle East needs to be invaded, conquered, its people set into multiple generations of servitude, their religion removed from the face of the earth and the entire area turned into one massive "Disney of Arabia" theme park.

They're evil... and there's no means to talk them up from where they are, while they remain free to choose evil. Because, like our Left here in the US, when given the choice, they choose evil every time.

I've been on this for the longest time. The Pentagon is trying to claim that the Dancing Boys are a cultural issue. It's not.

Straight out it is a sex slave trade. Little boys raped continually by Afghanistans with wealth or power or both.

T/D, (Off topic):

Your avatar caught my eye. Are you an archer? (I am.) If so, is the bow in the girl's hand a Matthews?

So you looked at that avatar and saw a bow? HMmm...

"You ain't from around hereh, are a boiuh?? Aroun heruh... when a young lady is standin' outside in her drawers. We don't ask what she's holdin'... we soak in the goods, son. Unless you one of 'dem DEMOCRATS... all caught up in their LG-VD."

Last edited:
You bet its wrong.

Unless the man was ordered to ignore everything and went against a lawful order then no way should he be kicked out of the military.

From what I've read they were advised to look the other way and ignore what the Afghani's were doing.

This man is a 1st Sgt. in the Green Beret's, Special Forces. He deserved better treatment than that.

How is it a lawful order to let an afghan boy be raped by local thugs? It I not like the boy was on trial in local courts, he was abused, violated. Muslims went batshit over photos of prisoners in Baghdad, but they don't give a shit about a boy being raped????

Neither was right, but the boy was an innocent, the prisoners were killers and torturers. I dont care if it was a local ayatollah or president raping the boy, it was wrong. The rapist should have been beheaded or stoned to death under their laws.

I am so sick of excusing muslims for not following their own tenants and laws while rioting when non-muslims don't kowtow to certain twisted interpretations of sharia. Non-muslims are not subject to sharia, but too many muslims are ignorant of their own faith.

While the US was acting under UN coalition in Afghanistan, they have to protect the innocent from human rights violations. The rapist should have been shot on sight.

The hypocrisy of handcuffing americans while expecting them to fight with or for the afghans to protect their country is INSANELY STUPID

Muslims can commit every crime known to sharia and international law, in their own country and ours, but non-muslims are the criminals? That is total pig shit (with a side of pigs blood). Bodies of criminals like that should be stuffed with pork scraps and burnt. They deserve no heavenly gardens of wine and dates.

To punish this man is to endorse the other man's crime.

I can't find a nice way to put this.

Now this owning of boys. This is stomach churning. They own the boys. And they feel that they can bum fuck them in full view because the boys are property. To expect an American soldier to witness this and not react.

No any man let me revisit what I just posted. To expect any of us not to react?

The soldier was trying to protect an innocent from being raped.

The rape of the boy was a crime under muslim law, afghan law, and international law. How was the soldier committing a crime?

Apparently allowed on our bases. Oh heavens I found out about this years ago and we are now not doing anything about it. I truly am ready to bazooka barf.

You bet its wrong.

To punish this man is to endorse the other man's crime.

I can't find a nice way to put this.

Now this owning of boys. This is stomach churning. They own the boys. And they feel that they can bum fuck them in full view because the boys are property. To expect an American soldier to witness this and not react.

No any man let me revisit what I just posted. To expect any of us not to react?

This is what happens where one allows degenerates to find power.

They inevitably demand that you accept degeneracy, and where you refuse, they will abuse their power and punish you for your respect for soundly reasoned morality.

As I've said many times, such is the nature of evil.

T/D, (Off topic):

"You ain't from around hereh, are a boiuh?? Aroun heruh... when a young lady is standin' outside in her drawers. We don't ask what she's holdin'... we stare at the good son. Unless you one of 'dem DEMOCRATS... all caught up in their LG-VD."

Oh I so appreciate what you did here. I didn't understand this at first.

Now you have to understand I am one sick puppy drooling on herself. I am so stoned out on the mighty Q. Oh lord help me thru this flu. This is one hell of a flu.

But he's right. Its a Matthews. As far as I could tell and that's why I chose that avie. And it's not your fault for not getting what he was getting.

He was actually giving me a compliment. Now I hunt with Bear bows. My weight has fluctuated thru the years but the technology is awesome. You can't control your draw weight so the systems give you the ability to keep the same.

But I will be a Bear girl till I die.

T/D, (Off topic):

"You ain't from around hereh, are a boiuh?? Aroun heruh... when a young lady is standin' outside in her drawers. We don't ask what she's holdin'... we stare at the good son. Unless you one of 'dem DEMOCRATS... all caught up in their LG-VD."

Oh I so appreciate what you did here. I didn't understand this at first.

Now you have to understand I am one sick puppy drooling on herself. I am so stoned out on the mighty Q. Oh lord help me thru this flu. This is one hell of a flu.

But he's right. Its a Matthews. As far as I could tell and that's why I chose that avie. And it's not your fault for not getting what he was getting.

He was actually giving me a compliment. Now I hunt with Bear bows. My weight has fluctuated thru the years but the technology is awesome. You can't control your draw weight so the systems give you the ability to keep the same.

But I will be a Bear girl till I die.

UHG! The Wife's got that bug... all raspy and run down. God's speed!

T/D, (Off topic):

I had to come back and find you after seeing this. I missed it first time around.

I've been very sick and not on the ball. YES!!!!!!!!

And I am 99.99 percent it was a Matthews. Now I am Bear. But when I found this whoa geeze. This is beyond awesome.

The curvature blew me away. Sorry I'm so sick and not on the ball but the design freaking killed me.

Forum List

Back