Disgrace to America- CNN showing flags and monuments of Nazism and Ukraine

Off topic/trolling/no substance /repeating a question that’s already been answered.

As I’ve said before I’m neutral toward Russia, Ukraine.

Of all people you are BLM supporter. The fact that you said nothing about those red and black flags is extremely telling of either extraordinary ignorance on your part… or the fact that you simply don’t care about Nazi flags in Ukraine. You’re the same type of person who will complain about two confederate flags at some rally of 20,000 people… you say nothing at all about tons of pro Nazi flags in Ukraine .
You’re still dodging.

Do you support Putin? Yes or no.

I thought the news story about Jews being hunted by a large crowd of Russians at the airport answered all your claims.
Off topic/trolling/no substance

That incident occurred in Chechnya. It was vehemently denounced by Russian authorities.

The Ukraine government on the other hand, propped up Nazi symbols. They proudly put them in front of CNN cameras.

I refuse to engage with you, because you are utterly trolling in this thread, along with other Biden supporters. None of you acknowledge Nazism in Ukraine. At least actual neo Nazis are open about their beliefs which puts them in a higher level compared to you guys with your word, games and constant refusal to accept the reality

I look at Nazi flags just like I look at Confederate flags.

You spew the same rhetoric that Trump Humpers do.
Don’t be rude for no reason I have treated you with respect brother

Ukraine has Nazism ingrained into their military ….. it’s nowhere near on the level of the confederacy. White people owned black slaves in America with blacks owned white slaves in North Africa. You’re talking about two different topics comparing the third reich to the confederate states.

Go ahead. It’s not my fault you‘re too much of a coward to answer a simple question about whether you support Putin or not.

All of your posts show a pattern of you praising Russia. Why is that, comrade?
Trolling ^ your questions already been answered.

Already answered I’m neutral toward Russia and Ukraine by nature, that includes Zielinski and Putin…

What do you think about the Nazi flags all over Ukraine?

View attachment 905586

Folks, you can see it right there that red and black flag represents the flag of the Ukrainian insurgence army …a Nazi Allied Ukrainian Militia under Stephan Bandera..,

Not only that, but if you look at the video above, there are other pro third reich flags in the video.

To each their own people have a right to hate Jews, and some even want to exterminate them which isn’t their right but that is what they want and they if they could get it they would have it.

To fly the flag of Ukrainian Nazis. Canada has a right to honor of Ukrainian Nazi who sent Jews to their death at extermination camps. I suppose for other people it’s all a big joke, and it means absolutely nothing.

But for Americans who care about the sacrifice of the allies of World War II who liberated the concentration camps… this does matter.

None of us here in America would go see the memorial site somewhere in Arlington or anywhere in the USA where there are fallen soldiers…. where there is a Nazi flag. I’m hoping some supporters of Ukraine, wake up and reject the Ukraine government. They are open supporters of neo- Nazism, and of honoring the legacy of the third right. Folks this isn’t right to be an American and support this.

But you will see that in Ukraine. Again to each their own but people who support Ukraine openly support Nazism there is your white supremacy for you. I’m not going to insult people, but we all know who the supporters of Ukraine are, and what ideology they stand for.

And then there are those who have absolutely no idea why they support Ukraine. They’re told by CNN to waive an Ukraine Flag they have no clue what’s going on in Ukraine.

Will be people who come into this thread and try and play word games or deny the undeniable evidence shown above of the pro Nazi symbols that CNN is giving an interview right in front of.

Long live, the heroic men and women from the Soviet, American and British army that liberated the concentration camps for the diabolical third reich… their memory towers over CNN

God bless the American allies and the American servicemen and veterans of World War III

If the ukraines were pro nazi in wwii it was stalin and the communists who made them that way

Russia mistreated Ukraine horribly under communist rule and people there still remember

That doesnt mean the nazis are ok

Far from it

But it does make the story more complicated than some are willing to admit

If the ukraines were pro nazi in wwii it was stalin and the communists who made them that way

Russia mistreated Ukraine horribly under communist rule and people there still remember

That doesnt mean the nazis are ok

Far from it

But it does make the story more complicated than some are willing to admit
Lots of eastern Ukrainians supported the Soviet Union proudly. This woman a Ww2 veteran was greeted and treated with the upmost of respect by Winston Churchill.

The Brandenburg Gate Ballerina - The Ukrainian Soviet Soldier Who Became a WW2 Star​

So much for pro-Israel people who claim to be for Jews. You see them in the USA brother they wave a flag of Ukraine and Israel , and either have no idea that Ukrainians have tons of Nazi symbols in their country or they know it and they just don’t care about it. It’s astonishing. So much for “never forget.”

The holocaust and the butchering of hundreds of thousands of Jews by Western Ukrainians means nothing apparently to pro-Ukraine people.

I refused to as an American support any type of flag or ideology connected to the third Reich, because those were the very people who killed Americans. This is a disgrace to our grandparents, the honorable men and women who built a dignified Christian society in America.

Lots of eastern Ukrainians supported the Soviet Union proudly. This woman a Ww2 veteran was greeted and treated with the upmost of respect by Winston Churchill.

The Brandenburg Gate Ballerina - The Ukrainian Soviet Soldier Who Became a WW2 Star​

So much for pro-Israel people who claim to be for Jews. You see them in the USA brother they wave a flag of Ukraine and Israel , and either have no idea that Ukrainians have tons of Nazi symbols in their country or they know it and they just don’t care about it. It’s astonishing. So much for “never forget.”

The holocaust and the butchering of hundreds of thousands of Jews by Western Ukrainians means nothing apparently to pro-Ukraine people.

I refused to as an American support any type of flag or ideology connected to the third Reich, because those were the very people who killed Americans. This is a disgrace to our grandparents, the honorable men and women who built a dignified Christian society in America.

You mean like the Soviets/Russians who had a treaty with Nazi Germany and provided them with vital war fighting materials?

if a country wants to be free of DICTATORSHIP, I SUPPORT THEM.
Every kind of negative groups exist in every country.
WE have way to many negative groups right here in OUR own country.
I SUPPORT SELF RULE BY THE PEOPLE, NOT buy self serving so called leaders bent on greed and power madness.

I think you are leaving a few things out.

Ukrainians have ALWAYS hated the Russians, especially after the 1930 Holomador famine, where Stalin starved 3.5 to 5 million Ukrainians to death. People were EATING THEIR OWN CHILDREN, it got so bad.
Some Ukrainians. . . sure.

Others, not so much.

This is a civil war Joe, and as such, it isn't any of our business! It is being blitzed by propaganda on both sides, and here you are, portraying them as a monolithic people of one mind, THEY AREN'T.

"Khrushchev was born on 15 April 1894,[c][2] in Kalinovka,[3] a village in what is now Russia's Kursk Oblast, near the present Ukrainian border.[4] His parents, Sergei Khrushchev and Kseniya Khrushcheva, were poor Russian peasants,[5] and had a daughter two years Nikita's junior, Irina.[2] Sergei Khrushchev was employed in a number of positions in the Donbas area of far eastern Ukraine, working as a railwayman, as a miner, and laboring in a brick factory. Wages were much higher in the Donbas than in the Kursk region, and Sergei Khrushchev generally left his family in Kalinovka, returning there when he had enough money.. . . "

Where Russia end, and Ukraine begins? Meh, that is for THEM to figure out, not for us to impose. They should vote on that, but for some reason, Anglo-American elites won't let them, nor will they trust any election, will they?

First. It is a small portion of the population. We have roughly the same percentage here in America. Does that mean Russia would be justified to denazify America?
The USA does not have nazi symbols in huge military cemeteries….

USA does not have Nazi symbols in military parades or in our military units. There’s a massive difference between Ukraine and the USA. The USA does not cancel elections ..Ukraine does.

Ukraine is just as if not more authoritarian compared to Russia

There’s plenty of non Nazis in Ukraine, but the Ukraine gov is doing a bad job representing… those red and black flags shown proudly to CNN is very telling… many Americans have no idea about the history of Ukraine or what is going on there

Hundreds of thousands of Jews were exterminated by Ukrainian personnel during World War II.

The USA does not have nazi symbols in huge military cemeteries….

USA does not have Nazi symbols that military parades or in our military units. There’s a massive difference between Ukraine and the USA.

There’s plenty of non Nazis in Ukraine, but the Ukraine gov is doing a bad job representing… Brooks those red and black flags shown proudly to CNN is very telling… many Americans have no idea about the history of Ukraine or what is going on there

Those Red and Black flags paraded here in the US last weekend. When does Putin invade? You know. To protect the world from the danger?

Those Red and Black flags paraded here in the US last weekend. When does Putin invade? You know. To protect the world from the danger?
What are you talking about. They were the flags of the Ukraine insurgent Army proudly shown the CNN in an Ukraine cemetery . They don’t exist in the USA.

Pls don’t troll or play word games

Forum List

Back