Disgrace to America- CNN showing flags and monuments of Nazism and Ukraine

Do you support Putin?
Trolling ^. You don’t care what the answer to the question you ask is you have no interest in any kind of discussion of substance. As I’ve said before I’m neutral toward Russia, Ukraine.

Of all people you are BLM supporter. The fact that you said nothing about those red and black flags is extremely telling of either extraordinary ignorance on your part… or the fact that you simply don’t care about Nazi flags in Ukraine. You’re the same type of person who will complain about two confederate flags at some rally of 20,000 people… you say nothing at all about tons of pro Nazi flags in Ukraine .

Last edited:
Trolling ^. You don’t care what the answer to the question you ask is you have no interest in any kind of discussion of substance. As I’ve said before I’m neutral toward Russia, Ukraine.

Of all people you are BLM supporter. The fact that you said nothing about those red and black flags is extremely telling of either extraordinary ignorance on your part… or the fact that you simply don’t care about Nazi flags in Ukraine. You’re the same type of person who will complain about two confederate flags at some rally of 20,000 people… you say nothing at all about tons of pro Nazi flags in Ukraine .
You’re having a lot of difficulty answering a very simple question.

Do you support Putin?

look up the background of the “Ukraine insurgent army” responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Jews during World War II. They flew the very flag that red and black flag you see above in the CNN picture that apparently is popular in Ukraine.

If people want to support that…. that is their choice. I stand with the American men and women of the World War IIera, and against the third reich and their allies.

Something that you should understand that people who even have a basic understanding of history do understand …..is that some people have no idea what Ukraine is. They don’t understand how old of a country it is, or that millions of Ukrainian supported Germany and World War II … they wear a Ukraine flag flag on their shirt or fly a Ukraine flag in their driveway because they’re told to do so by left-wing and neo conservative politicians. They actually don’t know what they’re supporting. These are well-
Meaning people but ironically they are supporting extremist, right wing nationalism.

there are those in this world who do understand this and who admire Hitler that is their choice. Again I stand by America of the 1940s and this great country that we had the greatest country in the world.

This whole coverage by CNN and the Ukraine government purposely showing those Nazi flags takes away from any Ukrainian soldier who does not want to be associated with Hitler. So it’s really a horrific job by the Ukraine government. But obviously there are people in the Ukraine government who support the legacy of Hitler that’s why they’re showing the flag. They ain’t fooling people who understand history.

Ukraine sure can brainwash black lives matter supporters, who also support Ukraine. These are the most hypocritical people in the world. They claimed to denounce white supremacy, but literally are supporting Nazism in Ukraine, whether they know it or not.
there were and ARE nazi supporters in every muslim and christian population.....including the USA.

View attachment 905586

Folks, you can see it right there that red and black flag represents the flag of the Ukrainian insurgence army …a Nazi Allied Ukrainian Militia under Stephan Bandera..,

Not only that, but if you look at the video above, there are other pro third reich flags in the video.

To each their own people have a right to hate Jews, and some even want to exterminate them which isn’t their right but that is what they want and they if they could get it they would have it.

To fly the flag of Ukrainian Nazis. Canada has a right to honor of Ukrainian Nazi who sent Jews to their death at extermination camps. I suppose for other people it’s all a big joke, and it means absolutely nothing.

But for Americans who care about the sacrifice of the allies of World War II who liberated the concentration camps… this does matter.

None of us here in America would go see the memorial site somewhere in Arlington or anywhere in the USA where there are fallen soldiers…. where there is a Nazi flag. I’m hoping some supporters of Ukraine, wake up and reject the Ukraine government. They are open supporters of neo- Nazism, and of honoring the legacy of the third right. Folks this isn’t right to be an American and support this.

But you will see that in Ukraine. Again to each their own but people who support Ukraine openly support Nazism there is your white supremacy for you. I’m not going to insult people, but we all know who the supporters of Ukraine are, and what ideology they stand for.

And then there are those who have absolutely no idea why they support Ukraine. They’re told by CNN to waive an Ukraine Flag they have no clue what’s going on in Ukraine.

Will be people who come into this thread and try and play word games or deny the undeniable evidence shown above of the pro Nazi symbols that CNN is giving an interview right in front of.

Long live, the heroic men and women from the Soviet, American and British army that liberated the concentration camps for the diabolical third reich… their memory towers over CNN

God bless the American allies and the American servicemen and veterans of World War III

And our Russian Propagandists is back.

Fuck Putin. Fuck Russia. May all Russians die of fatal nose warts.

You’re having a lot of difficulty answering a very simple question.

Do you support Putin?
Off topic/trolling/no substance /repeating a question that’s already been answered.

As I’ve said before I’m neutral toward Russia, Ukraine.

Last edited:
Primarily I blame Tori Nuland.

Yeah, all of them are at fault. . but none of it would have been possible with out her IMO.
Nuland has been pressuring Israel since that war began to intervene, but they refused. They are not related to Ukraine Conflict

Last edited:
Pentz
Wray
Sessions
Bolton
Haley
Milley

Then the question is DID HE LEARN ANYTHING?

And given he later supported Ronna McRomney and Kevin McCarthy, there is little reason to believe he has...

and if he intends on giving his entire cabinet to Zionist Fascists again, there is no point in voting for him....
Soros is number one anti-Zionist and has been supporting the pAlEsTiNAn islamic-fascist terror for decades.

Latest

__

Related on Islamic fascist pAlEsTiNIaN
1000002401.jpg

1000002428.jpg

1000002429.png

1000002430.jpg

1000002431.jpg

1000002416.jpg

1000002414.jpg

1000002413.jpg

1000002412.jpg

1000002409.jpg

1000002400.jpg

1000002399.jpg

1000002404.jpg

1000002408.jpg

Last edited:
Off topic/trolling/no substance /repeating a question that’s already been answered.

As I’ve said before I’m neutral toward Russia, Ukraine.

Blah, blah, blah, just answer the man's question. Just admit it, you are a Trump Humper.

One can be a fascist and Jewish, the two are not mutually exclusive.

One should never judge a person based on superficial characteristics. It leads to racism and bigotry, it also short circuits one's critical thinking.

. . . some of it may not even be his fault. It may be the bureaucracy and machinery of the state, which seems to be infiltrated by fascists and spooks from the west. They have been there since the days of the Soviet Union in a "stay behind," gladio operation. . .

The fact is, after the coup of 2014, the national government of Ukraine, had decidedly anti-Russian, ethnic policies, which antagonized them to split with the rest of the nation, AFTER Zelenskyy had ran on a platform of uniting the nation.

Yes. Saving their families in WW2 and strategic work at the time does not constitute supporting the nazi as an ideology.

VS

1000002417.png

'Arabs admire our Fuhrer’

“The Palestinian Arabs show on all levels a great sympathy for the new Germany and its Fuhrer, a sympathy whose value is particularly high as it is based on a purely ideological foundation,”
a Nazi official in Palestine wrote in a letter to Berlin in 1937. He added: “Most important for the sympathies which Arabs now feel towards Germany is their admiration for our Fuhrer, especially during the unrests, I often had an opportunity to see how far these sympathies extend. When faced with a dangerous behaviour of an Arab mass, when one said that one was German, this was already generally a free pass

PLO Leader Admits Support for Nazis, Says They Saw Zionism as Common Enemy

BTW, Fascism is still not as extreme as Nazism.

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah, just answer the man's question. Just admit it, you are a Trump Humper.
Already answered I’m neutral toward Russia and Ukraine by nature, that includes Zielinski and Putin…

What do you think about the Nazi flags all over Ukraine?

No need to use unprovoked personal attacks or aggression …I treat folks with respect and ignore those who constantly engage in trolling and personal attacks

The amount of ignoring the key points being made, trolling and personal attacks by left lingers is quite high.

Yes. Saving their damilies in WW2 and strategic work at the time does not constitute supporting the nazi as an ideology.

VS

View attachment 905930

BTW, Fascism is still not as extreme as Nazism.
1 million Indian Muslims fought for the Allied forces… the third reich was 99% Christian… in World War III maybe 10,000 Muslims supported the third reich….. joining together with masses of white Europeans, who abhorred Jews, hundreds of millions of white Christian Europeans happily supported Hitler and thought Jews were a menace to society in Ww2.

in World War II Ukrainians killed hundreds of thousands of Jews.

Hundreds of millions of Christians from Russia, England and America supported the Allie’s in ww2… helping to liberate the concentration camps.

I’m giving you the non-political facts.

Not here for engaging in hysteria or propaganda or disturbing apology for Ukrainians of ww2 who supported eliminating Jews…what a disgrace such ideology is to the Jewish people. It’s an abomination.

What do you think about Ukrainians supporting Hitler today.? What do you think about the white Christians of Ukraine waving the flag of the Ukraine insurgent army… maybe you don’t understand what that is though

Last edited:
1 million Indian Muslims fought for the Allied forces… the third reich was 99% Christian… in World War III maybe 10,000 Muslims supported the third reich….. joining together with masses of white Europeans, who abhorred Jews, hundreds of millions of white Christian Europeans happily supported Hitler and thought Jews were a menace to society in Ww2.

Hundreds of millions of Christians from Russia, England and America supported the Allie’s in ww2… helping to liberate the concentration camps.

I’m giving you the non-political facts. Not engaging in hysteria or propaganda

What do you think about Ukrainians supporting Hitler today.? What do you think about the white Christians of Ukraine waving the flag of the Ukraine insurgent army… maybe you don’t understand what that is though
your stats are utterly meaningless ---and very much CHERRY PICKED. The fact that a million muslims
living in the UK served in the UK military by no means infers or indicates a rejection of specific points of nazi ideology. In fact----nor does the fact that the nazi party came to power in 1934 indicate that ALL GERMANS supported adolf COMPREHENSIVELY. You are beyond SIMPLISTIC

Already answered I’m neutral toward Russia and Ukraine by nature, that includes Zielinski and Putin…

What do you think about the Nazi flags all over Ukraine?

No need to use unprovoked personal attacks or aggression …I treat folks with respect and ignore those who constantly engage in trolling and personal attacks

The amount of ignoring the key points being made, trolling and personal attacks by left lingers is quite high.
I look at Nazi flags just like I look at Confederate flags.

You spew the same rhetoric that Trump Humpers do.

I’m giving you the non-political facts.

Not here for engaging in hysteria or propaganda or disturbing apology for Ukrainians of ww2 who supported eliminating Jews…what a disgrace such ideology is to the Jewish people. It’s an abomination.

I denounce them and it shames Christianity.
And as to Muslims, actually Albanian Muslims for instance were good guys (see the folowing link under 'massacred'). But Arab Palestine was all in for Hitler (though their leaders, the Mufti with Shukeiri gang massacred between 5,000 and 8,000 moderate Arabs who sought collaborating with Zionists). And today in age the real place where he is still revered is [almost] not in Europe but rather in the Arab world.
As it's not just radical Islam abut also ethnic Arab racism.

(Nazi Hatred Survives in the Arab World

But more to the topic.
One can denounce Neo Nazi minority in Ukraine and Putin and not intervene in any side in that war.

Last edited:
ne can be a fascist and Jewish, the two are not mutually exclusive.

One should never judge a person based on superficial characteristics. It leads to racism and bigotry, it also short circuits one's critical thinking.

. . . some of it may not even be his fault. It may be the bureaucracy and machinery of the state, which seems to be infiltrated by fascists and spooks from the west. They have been there since the days of the Soviet Union in a "stay behind," gladio operation. . .

The fact is, after the coup of 2014, the national government of Ukraine, had decidedly anti-Russian, ethnic policies, which antagonized them to split with the rest of the nation, AFTER Zelenskyy had ran on a platform of uniting the nation.

I think you are leaving a few things out.

Ukrainians have ALWAYS hated the Russians, especially after the 1930 Holomador famine, where Stalin starved 3.5 to 5 million Ukrainians to death. People were EATING THEIR OWN CHILDREN, it got so bad.

Ukrainians have ALWAYS hated the Russians, especially after the 1930 Holomador famine, where Stalin starved 3.5 to 5 million Ukrainians to death. People were EATING THEIR OWN CHILDREN, it got so bad.
Yea.
It was horrible, but not as a plan to exterminate like a Wansea conference.

the Ukrainian hatred for Russians is a lot older
than that----Russia treated the Ukraine like a
possession and its inhabitants like serfs

Forum List

Back