🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dishonest Obama admin report on race disparities in school

Growacet_zpsluqj4nnp.jpg

Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in natu
Survival of the fittest is bunk?
Only a retard thinks survival of the fittest has anything to do with equality. WTF is wrong with your brain? :laugh:
Survival of the fittest has been the norm since the birth of the human race.....
BTW, we never were intended to be equal. The fact that save for similarities in blood relative DNA chains, no two DNA chains are alike,. Meaning, different makes us all very much unequal.
Thats great but survival of the fittest has dick to do with equality.

Who told you we were never intended to be equal? Is it the person that proved you have recessive genes? Different doesnt mean unequal. It means different moron.
Differences are the cause of inequality.
The difference here is your side thinks equality means equality of outcome.
We are not guaranteed a certain outcome. The guarantee is equal TREATMENT...Big difference.

Yes many far left drone trolls are always hungry and I am always happy to do my part and feed them..
Youre a good boy. I appreciate you helping my post count grow.

Still hungry far left drone?

And you keep proving my comments over and over!
Yes.

You keep proving you have an inferiority complex.

If there was true equality then there would be no need for a top drone of the month..

Another far left posting fail!
You have to give people something to strive for. Everyone knows it doesnt really mean you are more equal.

Your inferiority complex has caused you to fail again.
No..In each responsible person, there is a drive to succeed. No one should be "given" anything.

Youre a good boy. I appreciate you helping my post count grow.

Yes.

If there was true equality then there would be no need for a top drone of the month..

You have to give people something to strive for. Everyone knows it doesnt really mean you are more equal.

No..In each responsible person, there is a drive to succeed. No one should be "given" anything.
Obviously you have never led anything in your life. As a leader you have to define a goal for people to strive for.

Yes.

Obviously you have never led anything in your life. As a leader you have to define a goal for people to strive for.
Ridiculous.
when I interview people, I ask them their goals in life and why they strive for those goals. If they need me to direct them to what it is they want, I cannot use them for my work. Period. I am not a baby sitter.....I have things to do. Keep up, or go work in a convenience store.
I am old school. Meaning, I expect people to possess their own initiative and ambitions. I am not going to lead people to the water. I want them to FIND the water.

Yes.

Lets start with a small goal. How about blacks try to act like people instead of animals.

Blacks need daddies but that won't be addressed. Especially since they're hoping to elect a feminist fascist.
The reason black schools have more first year teachers is because the out of control fatherless black children keep chasing teachers away. Duh!

Forum List

Back