🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dishonest Obama admin report on race disparities in school

Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in nature. No wonder you guys fuck up everything you touch.

racist much?

I dont consider that racist. Not every white person is like that but i consider that a problem with whites in general. You cant seem to see things that are right in front of you.

Of course you don't consider it racist. But if I said, "Only a black person would say ....you guys f**k everything up.", the remark would show up to punish me in every liberal's sig line here.
You did not say, A few of you white people, or some white people. You were all white inclusive.

And I can see what's in front of me very well. I see a racist who believes that only a white person can be racist. Black racism falls under the definition of justified resentment...to some blacks. It's not. It is racism.
How can a remark in a sign line punish you? What does that even mean? There are indeed some things and philosophies that Black people typically give voice to. I'm notgoing to run around correcting my posts and saying "some". You are now alerted that unless the word "all" prefaces my statement I am not talking about all of any race.

Obviously you cant see very well. Only a idiot would think Black people cant be racist. Anyone can believe their race is better than another race.
And here we go with the excuses. Any dumb mother fucker can rationalize their ignorance.
Get it?
Why are you using excuses? Dont be a dumb mother fucker and blame your failures on your excuses.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as equality in nature as the far left continues to prove, but they claim the opposite and their loyal minions swallow it!
Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in nature. No wonder you guys fuck up everything you touch.

And a far left drone proves my comments!

There is no such thing as equality in nature as the far left continues to prove, but they claim the opposite and their loyal minions swallow it!

I'm sorry if you think I am more equal than you are.

Only a racist piece of monkey dung would flop a set of race cards on every issue....
Oops better be careful there ass clippias...There might be a racist under your coffee table.
Go get anally electrocuted. You underachieving boil on the ass of society.
You sound pretty emotional there old guy. Take a Midol and chill out.

And they just keep proving my point!

Only a white person would say there is no such thing as equality in natu
Survival of the fittest is bunk?
Only a retard thinks survival of the fittest has anything to do with equality. WTF is wrong with your brain? :laugh:
Survival of the fittest has been the norm since the birth of the human race.....
BTW, we never were intended to be equal. The fact that save for similarities in blood relative DNA chains, no two DNA chains are alike,. Meaning, different makes us all very much unequal.
Thats great but survival of the fittest has dick to do with equality.

Who told you we were never intended to be equal? Is it the person that proved you have recessive genes? Different doesnt mean unequal. It means different moron.

and you just keep proving you have an inferiority complex.

Yes I know you shooting to be top posting drone of the month, so I will continue to feed you for a while!

Yes I know you shooting to be top posting drone of the month, so I will continue to feed you for a while!
Good boy. Youre a champ. i need as many posts as i can get.

Yes many far left drone trolls are always hungry and I am always happy to do my part and feed them..

Yes many far left drone trolls are always hungry and I am always happy to do my part and feed them..
Youre a good boy. I appreciate you helping my post count grow.

Still hungry far left drone?

And you keep proving my comments over and over!

Yes.

You keep proving you have an inferiority complex.

Yes.

If there was true equality then there would be no need for a top drone of the month..

Another far left posting fail!

There was no racial disparity in the schools I attended, they didn't allow minorities to attend...

Yes.

If there was true equality then there would be no need for a top drone of the month..

Another far left posting fail!
You have to give people something to strive for. Everyone knows it doesnt really mean you are more equal.

Your inferiority complex has caused you to fail again.

racist much?

I dont consider that racist. Not every white person is like that but i consider that a problem with whites in general. You cant seem to see things that are right in front of you.

Of course you don't consider it racist. But if I said, "Only a black person would say ....you guys f**k everything up.", the remark would show up to punish me in every liberal's sig line here.
You did not say, A few of you white people, or some white people. You were all white inclusive.

And I can see what's in front of me very well. I see a racist who believes that only a white person can be racist. Black racism falls under the definition of justified resentment...to some blacks. It's not. It is racism.
How can a remark in a sign line punish you? What does that even mean? There are indeed some things and philosophies that Black people typically give voice to. I'm notgoing to run around correcting my posts and saying "some". You are now alerted that unless the word "all" prefaces my statement I am not talking about all of any race.

Obviously you cant see very well. Only a idiot would think Black people cant be racist. Anyone can believe their race is better than another race.
And here we go with the excuses. Any dumb mother fucker can rationalize their ignorance.
Get it?
Why are you using excuses? Dont be a dumb mother fucker and blame your failures on your excuses.
Gee...Now that is a brilliant come back....
That's all you have, Comebacks.. Empty rhetorical replies.

Forum List

Back