Disinformation is enemy #1.

It's implied by his actions, he doesn't need to say it. Trump is inviting Putin to the white house for secret meetings, that only kremlin media can report on, but not ours. He's literally fawning over and constantly complimenting Putin. He even said his invasion of Ukraine was genius and savy, blah, blah, blah. Trump is conditioning his idiot followers to see Putin and Russia as a "friend." One poster on here even said he preferred Putin over Biden. His words, not mine. I can only imagine that a great deal of Trumpers do!
Your imagination is not fact.

It's implied by his actions, he doesn't need to say it. Trump is inviting Putin to the white house for secret meetings, that only kremlin media can report on, but not ours. He's literally fawning over and constantly complimenting Putin. He even said his invasion of Ukraine was genius and savy, blah, blah, blah. Trump is conditioning his idiot followers to see Putin and Russia as a "friend." One poster on here even said he preferred Putin over Biden. His words, not mine. I can only imagine that a great deal of Trumpers do!
You are blinded by TDS

This all based off the first lie that trump conspired with putin during the 2016 election

Which is the only explanation the corrupt swamp rats in washington can except to explain trump beating them at their own game

He made the professional politicians and consultants look like fools and they can never forgive him for that

Given the fact that conservatives are the purveyors of disinformation and lies, conservatism is indeed enemy #1.
Modern day conservative purveyors of disinformation and lies have given traditional conservatism a bad name. I disagreed with, but respected, the principled small government type conservatives who made up the party my dad belonged to. That party is a relic of the past now. Replaced by nutters who comprise the Freedom Caucus, hucksters like Trump, and acquiescent opportunists like McTreason who sold their soul for control over the majority.

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.
When everything the government says is a lie and those lies are spread by the willing dupes it is not surprising that some, if not many, will chose the opposite information source even if it too comes from a lying agenda.

You are blinded by TDS

This all based off the first lie that trump conspired with putin during the 2016 election

Which is the only explanation the corrupt swamp rats in washington can except to explain trump beating them at their own game

He made the professional politicians and consultants look like fools and they can never forgive him for that
I would argue, and the facts are on my side, the people he made to look like fools are those who voted for him and still support him. While some people have seen the light.

I would argue, and the facts are on my side, the people he made to look like fools are those who voted for him and still support him. While some people have seen the light.

"facts"

Another Prog twat dressing up his opinions as facts.

You are entitled to your opinion

But my version of the facts is more accurate

"facts"

Another Prog twat dressing up his opinions as facts.
Here's a test to see how attached to reality you are. Did Trump orchestrate an attempt, through various means, to install himself as President despite losing the EC vote?

Here's a test to see how attached to reality you are. Did Trump orchestrate an attempt, through various means, to install himself as President despite losing the EC vote?

No, he legally contested an election he thought was fraudulent, and in the end power transferred as normal on the appointed date.

First part is my opinion, second part is indisputable fact.

I look at the government with a skeptical eye. That doesn't mean I believe everything it says is a lie.

You suck down every load of bullshit cum the left in power throws down your well used throat.

slurp slurp slurp.

It never has been and never will be. Give me an example.
Example of what?

Trump did indeed beat the inside washington crowd at their own game to take his seat in the white house and they have been his mortal enemy ever since

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

We get disinformation all the time from our MSM.

No, he legally contested an election he thought was fraudulent, and in the end power transferred as normal on the appointed date.

First part is my opinion, second part is indisputable fact.
So it's your view the fake elector scheme was legal? His attempts to defraud the people were legal. What the Eastman memo proposed was legal? His effort to get Pence to obstruct an act of Congress was legal?

Example of what?

Trump did indeed beat the inside washington crowd at their own game to take his seat in the white house and they have been his mortal enemy ever since
If you want to define duping gullible voters as beating the Washington crowd at their own game, so be it. The resistance to him is less about his 2016 victory and more about what he did after winning.

Did he win the 2020 election?

Forum List

Back