Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

What does this have to do with Disney shows.

loathe the sin, not the sinner.

I responded.

If that helps.

Not much for me.

The OP was GLC lesbian episode, Disney. That has a direct next week impact on mine and other kids.

If I'm anything at all I'm a point sticker.

That can expand to point rammer from time to time.

There are days that I think I cannot stand any more--anything that is presented as entertainment.

What would I do if I were parenting--I just don't know.

'Reality'--sux.

The show The New Normal about two gay men and a surrogate mother was cancelled because of poor ratings.

All those haters changed the channel.

I know, you can't even use the word "Lesbian," it's women in comfortable shoes. :lol:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdPcqJUKA0&list=PLCiAsZUPBGkA258ARb_pa8bJ0HTjnwGR_"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdPcqJUKA0&list=PLCiAsZUPBGkA258ARb_pa8bJ0HTjnwGR_[/ame]
Minute 40:00.

Now you know what Disney does, if you don't like, don't watch. I have understood Disney for over a decade. I have been ignoring them for a long time, who cares what they do?

I tell my kid all the time, don't watch Nickelodeon, Disney, or that Cartoon Network, it is mental conditioning for the young by cultural elites. Mind candy and brain washing. Hopefully when he is at his mom's, at school, are at his friends, he listens. It is all garbage. The even pretty much tell you what they are doing to children. . . watch Pinocchio, that says it all, right there. Your children will go out to the establishment (peers, MSM,) turn themselves into an ass, and be shipped off to be slaves.

More often than not, this crap is "G" rated, simply because it is put out by DISNEY?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sju3yvta9o8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sju3yvta9o8[/ame]

"...don't watch Nickelodeon, Disney, or that Cartoon Network, it is mental conditioning for the young by cultural elites."

Michelle! Update the boycott list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In preparation, I recommend all you haters catch The Fosters in reruns on ABC Family. Produced by JLo.

JLo-with-cast-the-fosters-abc-family-35237861-1006-755.jpg

You lost me at JLo.

Is anyone going to be forced to watch this show? Like most Disney stuff, I just won't watch it and problems are solved.
Maybe millions of others will follow your lead and it will be cancelled. I never watch Disney or go to the parks I am 2 hours away from...they've gotten too disgusting for me any longer. They no longer carry Walt's vision...just that of Political Correctness.

I agree, Disney became a business and not a destination.

“It’s a disappointment to millions of Americans that Disney would choose to become a groundbreaker in immorality,” commented Movieguide, the organization headed by Christian media critic Ted Baehr. “New concepts of morality have had a very negative impact on marriage, families, and children.”

Movieguide said that instead of “becoming a leader in political correctness, we encourage Disney to hold on to their title as the leader in good, fun and wholesome.”

The ignorance, stupidity, and hate exhibited by many on the right is truly remarkable.

There’s nothing ‘immoral’ about same-sex couples. Same-sex relationships in no way have a negative impact on marriage, families, and children, as same-sex families are just as healthy and moral as those headed by a single parent or opposite-sex parents.

And reflecting the normal reality that same-sex couples exist is in no way ‘political correctness,’ when in fact there is no such thing as ‘political correctness’ to begin with.

you dont believe it exists because YOU are one of its biggest proponents you stupid ass....

“It’s a disappointment to millions of Americans that Disney would choose to become a groundbreaker in immorality,” commented Movieguide, the organization headed by Christian media critic Ted Baehr. “New concepts of morality have had a very negative impact on marriage, families, and children.”

Movieguide said that instead of “becoming a leader in political correctness, we encourage Disney to hold on to their title as the leader in good, fun and wholesome.”

The ignorance, stupidity, and hate exhibited by many on the right is truly remarkable.

There’s nothing ‘immoral’ about same-sex couples. Same-sex relationships in no way have a negative impact on marriage, families, and children, as same-sex families are just as healthy and moral as those headed by a single parent or opposite-sex parents.

And reflecting the normal reality that same-sex couples exist is in no way ‘political correctness,’ when in fact there is no such thing as ‘political correctness’ to begin with.

Sp speaketh the "house paralegal".

he sure thinks he is.....but yet never replies to questions.....gee i wonder why?....

It's not a mom and mom. It's a mom and her lesbian fuck partner.

How do you walk around with so much hate inside you?

She was taught to hate, likely as a child in the context of some religious dogma.

As an adult she’s now the typical arrogant, authoritarian conservative, hostile toward diversity and dissent, seeking to compel conformity.

No_Reply_Jones .....the typical arrogant Far Left Liberal,hostile toward any diversity and dissent and he exemplifies what a Politically Correct Moron is like.....

PRE approved, no shockers movie night.

Feel free to leave some valid OP points.

I'm game. ;)

Later gators.

Forum List

Back