Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Oh no!!! Disney is showing an accurate reflection of societies families?!? Oh my god, this is just like when they show interracial couples. Abomination!!!!

I hate this thread with a passion because of the Missed Point being knocked out of the Missed Point Ballpark, yet again. However, this post needs to be addressed.

How do YOU know what "accurate reflection" Disney is going to present in the episode? Accurate by whose account? Some writer at Disney is going to present what to Disney watching kids? Hence that is MY job. If some on tv or a movie is questionable for age specification, I preview so I can veto it if it's not age appropriate or be ahead of it if there is something in there I need explain.

That is not DISNEY'S job. The show in question is a funny young "sitcom". We watch it together or not. I don't monitor it.

It's pointless to put this in that show. What's the point? Further... have you seen the episode or their "accuracy" on kids?

It's Disney. Not Discovery Channel.

Sorry Walt. They screwed up your vision.

Last edited:
Oh no!!! Disney is showing an accurate reflection of societies families?!? Oh my god, this is just like when they show interracial couples. Abomination!!!!

I hate this thread with a passion because of the Missed Point being knocked out of the Missed Point Ballpark, yet again. However, this post needs to be addressed.

How do YOU know what "accurate reflection" Disney is going to present in the episode? Accurate by whose account? Some writer at Disney is going to present what to Disney watching kids? Hence that is MY job. If some on tv or a movie is questionable for age specification, I preview so I can veto it if it's not age appropriate or be ahead of it if there is something in there I need explain.

That is not DISNEY'S job. The show in question is a funny young "sitcom". We watch it together or not. I don't monitor it.

It's pointless to put this in that show. What's the point? Further... have you seen the episode or their "accuracy" on kids?

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

its motherfucking disney, they are not going to be showing two girls lezzing out for 30 minutes.
Seriously get a fucking grip and if you dont want your kids watching it then turn the channel. Your parenting duties are to watch what your kids are going to watch and keep abreast ( pun ) of the topics.
You are a good parent in that sense. Now zip it about the rest.

lol--previous post.

My neighbor is a realtor, among other things. He is selling his house--a Tuscan villa. right in the middle of 50's homes. the neighborhood --happily gentrified.

He has 3 or 4 sisters--best brother in the world. Babysits whenever the need arises. Well loved. Couldn't be kinder.

He is gay.

~~
around here---respect for others--always has been the way and will continue to be the way.

We have a gay couple down the street. The house is known all over the street as the ‘gay house.’ Rather funny to be honest as they have the best lawn and are the go to house on Halloween. They give the real candy bars out – not that fun size garbage. Perfectly integrated and the neighborhood is perfectly happy with them there. Even our religious neighbors like them even though the likes of the people here demand that their opposition to gay marriage is an indication that they ‘hate’ gays.

It is amazing how well people get along with each other as a matter of civility in the real world where political and spiritual beliefs don’t actually translate into visceral hatred.

My immediate neighbors are gay. And we like them. And my kids mow their grass and shovel their snow. And they are very nice.

That does not translate into me denying what the Bible clearly says, that their lifestyle is sinful.

Indeed...loathe the sin, not the sinner.

Last edited:

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

its motherfucking disney, they are not going to be showing two girls lezzing out for 30 minutes.
Seriously get a fucking grip and if you dont want your kids watching it then turn the channel. Your parenting duties are to watch what your kids are going to watch and keep abreast ( pun ) of the topics.

Hannah Montana:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco]Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfpBSfuAh8U]Miley Cyrus Pole Dance at "Teen Choice Award's" w/ Ice Cream Truck Performance Controversial - YouTube[/ame]

You got young kids?

STFU.

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

You're an idiot in EVERY thread aren't you?

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

Short answer? *YES*.

That families indeed have same-sex parents is in of itself the accurate reflection of society.

Your concern is that the presentation of same-sex couples will be accurately positive.

That families indeed have same-sex parents is in of itself the accurate reflection of society.

Your concern is that the presentation of same-sex couples will be accurately positive.

Putting words in my mouth again Asshole.

We have a gay couple down the street. The house is known all over the street as the ‘gay house.’ Rather funny to be honest as they have the best lawn and are the go to house on Halloween. They give the real candy bars out – not that fun size garbage. Perfectly integrated and the neighborhood is perfectly happy with them there. Even our religious neighbors like them even though the likes of the people here demand that their opposition to gay marriage is an indication that they ‘hate’ gays.

It is amazing how well people get along with each other as a matter of civility in the real world where political and spiritual beliefs don’t actually translate into visceral hatred.

My immediate neighbors are gay. And we like them. And my kids mow their grass and shovel their snow. And they are very nice.

That does not translate into me denying what the Bible clearly says, that their lifestyle is sinful.

Indeed...loathe the sin, not the sinner.

what I am going with--work on your own sins before you consider yourself able to judge others.

'faith'--some things will never be fully understood. Basically I follow the Beatitudes.

<&#8226;Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 3)
&#8226;Blessed are the meek: for they shall possess the land. (Verse 4)
&#8226;Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. (Verse 5)
&#8226;Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. (Verse 6)
&#8226;Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Verse 7)
&#8226;Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Verse 8)
&#8226;Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Verse 9)
&#8226;Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10) >

Something that I will not attempt to understand. My aunt is in her late 80's--has spent her life being 'overly' moral and judgmental, as rigid in her thinking as anyone I have known. A few years ago 2 guys moved across the street from her. They bonded over interest in the town, hatred of the neighbor's cats and other shared interests. Now she is 'a member of their family'--they go on trips together, bring her meals, treat her like a queen.

Christianity allows this. That is all I know.
~~~~~~~~~
Parents should make choices appropriate to their own beliefs.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with Disney shows.

loathe the sin, not the sinner.

I responded.

If that helps.
It's all good as testarosa is onboard...no worries.
icon14.gif

As to 'hate the sin and not the sinner'? That was addressed by me to the OP...It's all good.

Well, as near as I can figure by reading this thread, it is less harmful for kids to observe straight, normal sex on the Playboy channel, than it is to see a sitcom on Disney with a kid and 2 moms.
Okaaaaay!

Also, regarding the religious aspect of it, I am the High Priest of the Church of Elvis, and I can tell you flat out that god is MUCH more pissed about anyone listening to a Michael Jackson recordings (becase He never got over MJ marrying his daughter), than he is about whether or not you commit sodomy.

As for the decay of our society is concerned, if my wife had suddenly told me that sodomy was suddenly banned from our marraige, our divorce would have occurred far sooner than it did!

Last edited:

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

Ah I see you have nothing..parents like you are the worst. Rank right up there with meth addicts.

Is anyone going to be forced to watch this show? Like most Disney stuff, I just won't watch it and problems are solved.

Is anyone going to be forced to watch this show? Like most Disney stuff, I just won't watch it and problems are solved.
Maybe millions of others will follow your lead and it will be cancelled. I never watch Disney or go to the parks I am 2 hours away from...they've gotten too disgusting for me any longer. They no longer carry Walt's vision...just that of Political Correctness.

I should have read the thread.

I still recall a pointless discussion(s) back in the 90's on how Disney was corrupting US history. I think 'Pocahontas' had just been released.
There were many--that is all I can remember.

I don't think I heard much criticism of 'The Lion King'.

lol--I scanned my FB page--what can be said for the class of '66--Disney, the Beatles, Viet Nam, racism/civil rights--the Boomers. Someone posted congrats to a couple for '44 years--'The Grateful Wed'. Certain the grandchildren receive similar 'indoctrination'.

Forum List

Back