Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

The harm that it does to children is to make homosexuality acceptable and normal. The parent is in charge of the television. Televisions have parental controls. Use them. Parental controls are to be used to screen out objectionable material. Use them for their intended purpose.

You might want to let Disney know that they have been V-Chipped.

Any company that has the balls to charge a captive audiance in an amusement park $12 for a hot dog, 1/2 oz. of chips and a fountain drink is not going to be too intimidated by threats of boycotting their TV station.

The harm that it does to children is to make homosexuality acceptable and normal. The parent is in charge of the television. Televisions have parental controls. Use them. Parental controls are to be used to screen out objectionable material. Use them for their intended purpose.

Any company that has the balls to charge a captive audiance in an amusement park $12 for a hot dog, 1/2 oz. of chips and a fountain drink is not going to be too intimidated by threats of boycotting their TV station.

Add GLC to the Hannah Montana pile and move on.

They don't care. For every rabid WBC-lite kook like you, there are probably 5-10,000 who don't see the problem.

LOL.

That does take some balls. Don’t forget to include the fact that you had to pay at least 300 bucks (parents with 1 kid) to walk in the damn door and have the privilege of purchasing that 1w2 dollar dog.

I fucking HATE Disneyland. A bunch of long lines and no fun…

You have the choice to go to Disneyland or not. If you are morally opposed to paying $12.00 for a hot dog don't go. If you are morally opposed to having your child learn lessons like homosexuality is normal and acceptable, block the channel. If you want to write to Disneyland and complain about prices, go do it. If you want to tell them that you blocked the channel because their programming choices, do that too.

You have the choice to go to Disneyland or not. If you are morally opposed to paying $12.00 for a hot dog don't go. If you are morally opposed to having your child learn lessons like homosexuality is normal and acceptable, block the channel. If you want to write to Disneyland and complain about prices, go do it. If you want to tell them that you blocked the channel because their programming choices, do that too.

Disneyworld is, in fact, the 7th circle of hell. I haven't been there since 1986.

i can walk to Disneyland and know 6-7 people who currently work there...and it has been pretty well known around here for the last 20 years that a good portion of their employees are in fact gay...lots of people refuse to accept that.....but it seems to be true according to those working there....and it does not affect the operation and the tourist don't seem to care....

LOL.

That does take some balls. Don’t forget to include the fact that you had to pay at least 300 bucks (parents with 1 kid) to walk in the damn door and have the privilege of purchasing that 1w2 dollar dog.

I fucking HATE Disneyland. A bunch of long lines and no fun…

I got paid $1 per hour to chop the roots of the orange trees taken off the property before construction even began.

I was at Disneyland on opening day in a choir that was part of the mass that entertained before Walt and Ronnie cut the ribbon.

I went to Disneyland at least once every three months with my high school choir.

Every time I went home for leave, I made it a point to visit the park.

I've even been to Disney World.

Last time I was there was about 20 years ago and I saw the rust and paint-chipped surfaces then. Haven't been back since and don't plan to go in the future.

This makes me sick. Why? Why Disney? Money?

In a move that’s being described as chasing “the whims of political correctness,” the Disney Channel reportedly will feature a “married” lesbian couple on a popular kids sitcom in the coming season.

“It’s a disappointment to millions of Americans that Disney would choose to become a groundbreaker in immorality,” commented Movieguide, the organization headed by Christian media critic Ted Baehr. “New concepts of morality have had a very negative impact on marriage, families, and children.”

Movieguide said that instead of “becoming a leader in political correctness, we encourage Disney to hold on to their title as the leader in good, fun and wholesome.”

TV Guide reports the lesbian characters will appear on an episode of “Good Luck Charlie.”
The series, which debuted in 2010, will be canceled after the current fourth season. New episodes, however, will be rolling out through early 2014.

“Good Luck Charlie” stars Bridgit Mendler as Teddy, the second oldest sibling of the Denver-based Duncan family. Jason Dolley plays her older brother P.J., Bradley Steven Perry her younger brother Gabe, Mia Talerico the titular toddler Charlie (short for Charlotte), Logan Moreau is new baby brother Toby and Leigh-Allyn Baker and Eric Allan Kramer play their parents Amy and Bob.

In the lesbian storyline, preschooler Charlie’s parents set up a play date with one of her new friends. When the child arrives, the Duncans learn that Charlie’s pal has two moms.

“The potential new friendship is put to the test as one mom chats with Amy, and the other is stuck listening to Bob’s dull stories,” reported TV Guide.

There is nothing new here (although I'm surprised Disney would be doing this so overtly). Most every network on television now features perverts in one fashion or another. Been doing it for about 3-4 years now.

Welcome to the brave new world.............

Disneyworld is, in fact, the 7th circle of hell. I haven't been there since 1986.

Took the Wife and kids to Disney World in 1984.

NEVER again.........:lol:

Whomever labeled it "The 7th Circle of Hell" couldn't have been more spot on...

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

God also said "judge not, lest ye be judged". Right?

You have to read the whole thing. He said "With the judgement you use, you will be judged." He means do not go around being judgemental without submitting yourself to that same standard. I am the worst of sinners, and I believe that if I were a homosexual practicing sinful acts, I would be just as guilty of sin.

You certainly would! You would be guilty of the worst kind of sin. But that doesn't mean that you can judge someone else as a sinner.

What I believe is that my personal judgment as to what is a sin or not is a judgment of my own actions. I would not accept homosexuality as normal because it would be very sinful for me to do that. However, I do not get to judge someone else as a sinner because they engage in homosexual acts.

That's why I never do that.

This makes me sick. Why? Why Disney? Money?

In a move that’s being described as chasing “the whims of political correctness,” the Disney Channel reportedly will feature a “married” lesbian couple on a popular kids sitcom in the coming season.

“It’s a disappointment to millions of Americans that Disney would choose to become a groundbreaker in immorality,” commented Movieguide, the organization headed by Christian media critic Ted Baehr. “New concepts of morality have had a very negative impact on marriage, families, and children.”

Movieguide said that instead of “becoming a leader in political correctness, we encourage Disney to hold on to their title as the leader in good, fun and wholesome.”

TV Guide reports the lesbian characters will appear on an episode of “Good Luck Charlie.”
The series, which debuted in 2010, will be canceled after the current fourth season. New episodes, however, will be rolling out through early 2014.

“Good Luck Charlie” stars Bridgit Mendler as Teddy, the second oldest sibling of the Denver-based Duncan family. Jason Dolley plays her older brother P.J., Bradley Steven Perry her younger brother Gabe, Mia Talerico the titular toddler Charlie (short for Charlotte), Logan Moreau is new baby brother Toby and Leigh-Allyn Baker and Eric Allan Kramer play their parents Amy and Bob.

In the lesbian storyline, preschooler Charlie’s parents set up a play date with one of her new friends. When the child arrives, the Duncans learn that Charlie’s pal has two moms.

“The potential new friendship is put to the test as one mom chats with Amy, and the other is stuck listening to Bob’s dull stories,” reported TV Guide.

Uncle Walt has been spinning in his grave for quite some time now seeing his legacy of Family has been bastardized for Decades now.

You have to read the whole thing. He said "With the judgement you use, you will be judged." He means do not go around being judgemental without submitting yourself to that same standard. I am the worst of sinners, and I believe that if I were a homosexual practicing sinful acts, I would be just as guilty of sin.

You certainly would! You would be guilty of the worst kind of sin. But that doesn't mean that you can judge someone else as a sinner.

What I believe is that my personal judgment as to what is a sin or not is a judgment of my own actions. I would not accept homosexuality as normal because it would be very sinful for me to do that. However, I do not get to judge someone else as a sinner because they engage in homosexual acts.

The only judgments I ever make are based on the clear statements of Scripture. And Scripture is clear that homosexuality is a perversion of the way God created man and woman. Just like adultery and lying are perversions of how God created man and woman.

um--ok--another reason I am going to H@LL. sort of loling.

but maybe not. Christianity is broad. Guess in my part of H@LL I'll be seeing some pretty nice people of all kinds.

I'm really tired of saying this--but one more time--30%, at least of my neighborhood is gay or lesbian. I just don't care --I don't care---I don't care. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative --make of that what you will.

That's not the point. It's rated G Disney.

That means - or used to - that your kids should be able to watch without coming in and asking what a lesbian is.

That's MY job, not theirs.

what a lazy piece of shit.

Hi mom billy down the street says blah blah blah...

Mother " what?! the hell thats my job, im going to go yell at little billy for even mentioning X.

The ignorance, stupidity, and hate exhibited by many on the right is truly remarkable.

There’s nothing ‘immoral’ about same-sex couples. Same-sex relationships in no way have a negative impact on marriage, families, and children, as same-sex families are just as healthy and moral as those headed by a single parent or opposite-sex parents.

And reflecting the normal reality that same-sex couples exist is in no way ‘political correctness,’ when in fact there is no such thing as ‘political correctness’ to begin with.

The ignorance, stupidity, and hate exhibited by many on the right is truly remarkable.

There’s nothing ‘immoral’ about same-sex couples. Same-sex relationships in no way have a negative impact on marriage, families, and children, as same-sex families are just as healthy and moral as those headed by a single parent or opposite-sex parents.

And reflecting the normal reality that same-sex couples exist is in no way ‘political correctness,’ when in fact there is no such thing as ‘political correctness’ to begin with.

Sp speaketh the "house paralegal".

That's not the point. It's rated G Disney.

That means - or used to - that your kids should be able to watch without coming in and asking what a lesbian is.

That's MY job, not theirs.

Translation:

“I don’t want Disney telling my children that families headed by same-sex parents are normal and healthy after I’ve taught them to hate homosexuals.”

um--ok--another reason I am going to H@LL. sort of loling.

but maybe not. Christianity is broad. Guess in my part of H@LL I'll be seeing some pretty nice people of all kinds.

I'm really tired of saying this--but one more time--30%, at least of my neighborhood is gay or lesbian. I just don't care --I don't care---I don't care. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative --make of that what you will.

Don't worry. Presbyterians now ordain noncelebate gays, so if you join one of their churches, you are in tight with god!

I make perfect sense.

God condemns the practice of homosexuality as sin, and in Romans it is an evidence of the removal of God from the equation. However, God loves all people, regardless of their particular brand of sin, and therefore he loves people whose sin is homosexual in nature. And God tells me to love and pray for all people, sinners all of us, me being the worst sinner of all.

Therefore I love homosexuals. Just like I love heterosexuals.

"God loves you even though you are a homosexual."

That is not a loving statement. You are seriously deluded.

That is how God is.

He lives everyone. And everyone is a sinner of some sort. That is a central, basic teaching of the Bible and all forms of Christianity.

On what planet do you perceive of a God who only loves perfect people, because then he would love no one?

thats neat.....dont watch disney then. Problem solved. Otherwise shut up

Forum List

Back