Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Thanks for the heads up. We watch Good Luck Charlie all the time and I fuckin' hate those surprise
lessons.

Thanks for the stripper lesson at the teen awards Miley, appreciated it.

You've got to stay on top of Disney if you're a parent, it's not Snow White, Cinderella and Mickey anymore. This doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

20 years ago I was at Disney World in Orlando......and I could have sworn that Snow White in the parade was a man.

I never said God hates fags. Quote me, please, and show where I did. God loves them and wants them to repent.

Of course you didn't...you're too much of a coward. At least fred phelps and his degenerate "church" admits it, but you won't even do that.

You can think that I am a cowarrd.(sic) The fact is that I do not hate homosexuals.

Liar.

No one can show me one place in my life where I have said that.

It comes through loud and clear in your posts. We all know you hate gays, dude...own it!

Of course you didn't...you're too much of a coward. At least fred phelps and his degenerate "church" admits it, but you won't even do that.

You can think that I am a cowarrd.(sic) The fact is that I do not hate homosexuals.

Liar.

No one can show me one place in my life where I have said that.

It comes through loud and clear in your posts. We all know you hate gays, dude...own it!

Thrilling exchange between you two.

"You hate gays."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Do not do not do not."

"Do too, double stamped it."

"Do not, triple stamped it. No erasies. Touch blue make it true."

It's not a mom and mom. It's a mom and her lesbian fuck partner.

How do you walk around with so much hate inside you?

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

God also said "judge not, lest ye be judged". Right?

How do you walk around with so much cultural destruction/lesbian approval in you?

I hate things that are destroying our culture, and God is clear that lesbianism is a sign of the lack of God's presence, and so I agree with saying it like it is as Katzndogz did.

It must be satan's influence making you think you can speak for God :cool:

I only speak what I read, and the Bible is a record of God's words.

How very nice for you. However, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. We don't all have to follow your beliefs. :eusa_shhh:

He only follows SOME of God's words, obviously. Note no response to my query about judging.

How do you walk around with so much hate inside you?

God also said "judge not, lest ye be judged". Right?

You have to read the whole thing. He said "With the judgement you use, you will be judged." He means do not go around being judgemental without submitting yourself to that same standard. I am the worst of sinners, and I believe that if I were a homosexual practicing sinful acts, I would be just as guilty of sin.

Like I said...judge not lest ye be judged.
But, you can go ahead and speak for God if it floats yer boat. I'll just go along with live and let live without the judging or speaking for the Almighty.

Thanks for the heads up. We watch Good Luck Charlie all the time and I fuckin' hate those surprise
lessons.

Thanks for the stripper lesson at the teen awards Miley, appreciated it.

You've got to stay on top of Disney if you're a parent, it's not Snow White, Cinderella and Mickey anymore. This doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

20 years ago I was at Disney World in Orlando......and I could have sworn that Snow White in the parade was a man.

Nobody here wants to hear of your fantasies.

But, you can go ahead and speak for God if it floats yer boat. I'll just go along with live and let live without the judging or speaking for the Almighty.

So are we supposed to not judge child molesters, murderers, embezzlers as a nation?

As parents are wee supposed to let our children be liars and thiefs and bullies?

By your live and let live standard, that is how we should live.

So are we supposed to not judge child molesters, murderers, embezzlers as a nation?

As parents are wee supposed to let our children be liars and thiefs and bullies?

The fact that you equate lesbians with what you listed in that post shows how far you are grounded in some sort of conservative fantasy land. Step outside of the bubble.

The fact that you equate lesbians with what you listed in that post shows how far you are grounded in some sort of conservative fantasy land. Step outside of the bubble.

I equated nothing. It was to prove a point, idiot.

I equated nothing. It was to prove a point, idiot.

All of what you mentioned has someone on the other side that is a victim. That is why they are judged.

:cuckoo:

Nice twist on what I said, but no cigar. Keep trying though.
It is obvious you are a homophobe.

It's a good thing Walt is dead. This would have killed him.

Walt Disney told Annette she would never again be in a Disney film because she wore a two piece bathing suit that showed her belly button. Now Disney is showing aberrations as if they were normal.

Walt wasn't profits-before-all businessman, plus it was the 50's and 60's where homosexuality was as prevalent as today, but hidden.

Forum List

Back