Disney brings lesbian moms to TV

Would you support Bodey or Seawicht being surrogate mothers? Both seem like caring humans, while you come across as an uncaring bigot.

Excuse me Stupid whilst I laugh.. roflmao

So explain to us the genetic predisposition of a gay individual and do be concise.. also tell us how Darwinism and homosexuality coexist in science?

Last edited:
It was amusing watching people "protest" by stuffing their faces with pricey (for what you get) grease and fat. :D

It's amusing to see how bigoted you are over people, places and food that don't subscribe to your point of view. Not very tolerant, yet you expect others to be.

Go have another greasy chicken sandwich....you'll feel better.

Never have ate their, go ahead and revel in your ate it has revealed a lot about who you really are. Your bigotry and intolerance would make many homophobes proud.

Spoken like the rightist slut you are...
^^Thus he torpedoes himself and what ever argument he had. Well played.:lol:

She once accused me of being a Bodey sock. She can prove otherwise, or continue with her rightist rants. Bayonets and Horses! :cool:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Notice how the leftist does nothing but throw personal insults? Where is the Progressive argument and proof? After all, Wytcheypoo brought up the Joooooooooos and compared Homosexuals to the Jooooooooooos???

Come on.. bring it.. I'm right here.. It's taking rather long to force your chunky leftist nubbins to google Darwinism and homosexuality.. ROFLMAO

<wry grin> Ahh, the intellectual Calvary of the Left has arrived.

You never answered my earlier question. Did you call Romney "Bush 2.0", but take time out of your day to make campaign calls for him? Fucking hack.

^^Thus he torpedoes himself and what ever argument he had. Well played.:lol:

She once accused me of being a Bodey sock. She can prove otherwise, or continue with her rightist rants. Bayonets and Horses! :cool:

Notice how the leftist does nothing but throw personal insults? Where is the Progressive argument and proof? After all, Wytcheypoo brought up the Joooooooooos and compared Homosexuals to the Jooooooooooos???

Seawythch comes across as genuine. You on the other hand will vote for anyone with an R after their name. Hack!!!

You never answered my earlier question. Did you call Romney "Bush 2.0", but take time out of your day to make campaign calls for him? Fucking hack.

lmfao! You sound a bit disturbed and quite maniacal.. why is that? The truth enrages libruls.. Look at this one^^ Honestly.. all Conservatives do is prove their argument and Zombies melt down instantly.. It's funny as hell!

Seawythch comes across as genuine. You on the other hand will vote for anyone with an R after their name. Hack!!!

So we're waiting for your argument proving the gay gene as well as the coexistence of Darwinism and homosexuality.. What? What did you say? I'm sorry.. one more time.. Come on dummy, you can do it.. One, two, three.. GO ..

lol

lmfao! You sound a bit disturbed and quite maniacal.. why is that? The truth enrages libruls.. Look at this one^^ Honestly.. all Conservatives do is prove their argument and Zombies melt down instantly.. It's funny as hell!

Did you call Romney "Bush 2.0" yet make campaign calls or him later on? Quit avoiding the question.

Aaronland follows me to literally any thread I post in, (the ones he brings he feeble self in to) throwing out the same old bullshit.. literally every single thread he comes in to where I post.. I told a friend last night, leftists are truly psychotic and stalker types.. He and many others here are proof of that..

So we see that not one single liberal, NOT ONE- Can provide scientific proof or even answer any of the questions posed.. and yet they want to indoctrinate your children, elementary school children..

Aaronland follows me to literally any thread I post in, (the ones he brings he feeble self in to) throwing out the same old bullshit.. literally every single thread he comes in to where I post.. I told a friend last night, leftists are truly psychotic and stalker types.. He and many others here are proof of that..

And.. you will never answer my question. Hack!

This is where Conservatism and Libertarianism part ways.

The conservative wants to control the market from the top down according to his version of morality.

The libertarian wants the market to decide, e.g., if free adults want to buy lesbian viewing content, than producers should be free to profit from it. Moral bureaucrats should limit free consumers and profit makers.

Ronald Reagan tried to combine these two very different groups. When he was with conservatives, he preached "values". When he was with Libertarians, he preached profits.

And nobody was the wiser.

Last edited:
This is where Conservatism and Libertarianism part ways.

The conservative wants to control the market from the top down according to his version of morality.

The libertarian wants the market to decide, e.g., if free adults want to buy lesbian viewing content, than producers should be free to profit from it. Moral bureaucrats should limit free consumers and profit makers.

Ronald Reagan tried to combine these two very different groups. When he was with conservatives, he preached "values". When he was with Libertarians, he preached profits.

And nobody was the wiser.

What does evolutionary science have to do with morals and religion???? NOTHING.. Nice try.. SWING AND MISS..

Forum List

Back