Disney going NUCLEAR on ANYTHING involving Gina Carano

I stopped watching Disney in the 1980's why have you not stopped?

Because they own Star Wars and Marvel, so with that it is impossible not to watch Disney... Hell they own Bart Simpson!
I don't watch any of them..Never saw Star wars until the 1980's.

They own Bart Simpson...
Yeah, they killed him when he got drunk on St Patrick's Day on a late 1990's episode. Them Mom's that are against everything was able for Matt to retire Bart.

Disney would rather have queers, Negroes and third world assholes watching their productions than White people.

That is why they have become such a shit company.

Disney is demonic. People keep getting fooled. This is not what Walt Disney was about. And they even sullied his name.
I was pissed off when he stopped doing animation in the 1960's so I blew him off..
I am just saying to you that there were people working in their theme parks from the Walt Disney era and the transition to a conglomerate one. The differences that many have stated is enormous. They put the oh golly G rated spiel on but are something more then that.

When corrected you......wait for it...........................

DOUBLE DOWN ON UNINFORMED GIBBERISH.

What do you expect the perp to say?

The legion of US jails and prisons are chock full of perps that say they are innocent of what they're in there for.

Gina C is singing that same song.

You mean like the Democrats claiming they are innocent of stealing the election?

Disney is demonic. People keep getting fooled. This is not what Walt Disney was about. And they even sullied his name.
I was pissed off when he stopped doing animation in the 1960's so I blew him off..
I am just saying to you that there were people working in their theme parks from the Walt Disney era and the transition to a conglomerate one. The differences that many have stated is enormous. They put the oh golly G rated spiel on but are something more then that.
I had several chances to go to Disneyland with my Ma in he 1970's yet was not interested.

Forum List

Back