Disney Has LGBT Merchandise Now

You don't have to stop liking their old stuff, just don't do anything that gives them money now.

Buy a movie used off eBay, or pirate a new one you want to see. Just don't buy anything new, not even so much as a can of soup that has a Disney promo label on it.

I loved 1990s Disney, but I won't support them with even one cent today.

It just occurred to me that I totally forgot to respond to this as I can also get stuff from the library that doesn't cost me a scent, but the thing is Disney Plus has all of the original Disney channel movies from the nineties and early two thousands and the shows that I used to watch as a teenager like Hannah Montana (back when Miley Cyrus was actually a good role model for kids) and That's So Raven.

So far that's the only place that I found them and that's the only reason why I haven't canceled my Disney Plus subscription because I never thought I would see those shows again and they bring back such memories of back when Disney Channel was still awesome.

Just because you say Adam and Eve had children, doesn't mean they can't be gay.

I guarantee that you know a man or a woman that created children by 'breeding' with each other and then later in life that person felt more comfortable copulating with the same sex.

Adam and/or Eve could have been gay.
Deal with it.
It would be a contradiction if you believe in the contents of the bible. But I guess you have opened the closet door for Adam and Eve and let them out. Who knew that it was gay people that populated the earth? Wisdom from Winco . Definitely sounds strange to me.

so you will follow them over the cliff?

voting is turning. those stuck in the crossfire of dumbassness are shifting to R because the D's have pushed it too far. that change is coming it does appear.

what will the R's do with it, IF they get it? vengeance or work together?

if a candidate wants my attention, stop the fighting and simply push out those who keep making everything an extreme. just because a child is screaming doesn't constitute action items.

let 'em scream.
The left has no intention of fair

Why do gay people piss you off so much?

I'm not talking about these people you think of as groomers.

I'm talking about gay people, that have normal jobs and interact well in society.
Possibly color their hair, wear rainbow shirts, and marry same sex partners.
Why do these people piss you off?
Dont care til they try to push this on others kids. They yell and scream we are gay and proud. I simply dont care. Try to push this on kids. Hell has no furu

Who buys those shirts for kids to wear?
If I were a parent I would try and keep my kids away from these types of shirts if you are on the republican side as the left gets very violent with this stuff, and wouldn't want to put my son or daughter in harms way. However, I think the below may be my next purchase.

1651001080214.png
1651001126269.png

It just occurred to me that I totally forgot to respond to this as I can also get stuff from the library that doesn't cost me a scent, but the thing is Disney Plus has all of the original Disney channel movies from the nineties and early two thousands and the shows that I used to watch as a teenager like Hannah Montana (back when Miley Cyrus was actually a good role model for kids) and That's So Raven.

So far that's the only place that I found them and that's the only reason why I haven't canceled my Disney Plus subscription because I never thought I would see those shows again and they bring back such memories of back when Disney Channel was still awesome.
I am a huge Star Wars fan, but sometimes we have to suffer in order to cause change.

It would be a contradiction if you believe in the contents of the bible.
The Bible is full of contradictions and falsehoods.

You agree? or Not?

Your defense provided..... There are No Contradictions in the Bible (Yeah, You Heard Me)

This isn't about buying shirts, and you goddamn well know it.

Sure it is. Shirts are for sale. It's optional to buy them and in cases where kids are wearing them, it's their parents who chose to by it for them. Who cares if your against free choice?

You HUGE POS.
I want to know why you HATE Gay people, w/o talking about Groomers.

Why do you HATE gay people?

The people that live a NORMAL life (not according to you)
Are very functional in Society.
Contribute to Community.

Why do you hate gay people?

The Bible is full of contradictions and falsehoods.

You agree? or Not?

Your defense provided..... There are No Contradictions in the Bible (Yeah, You Heard Me)

You link to an atheist website to support your argument on the Bible. Kind of funny. However, feel free to show me where Adam and Eve were gay in the Bible.

Forum List

Back